Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • RaginScotsman
    Show networks
    PSN
    Psychoboy1
    Steam
    RaginScotsman

Send message
    Well folks I am getting Gravity Rush on friday since I am now fed up playing psp games (which have filled my 16GB card and then some). Fingers crossed its as good as some of the higher end reviews since it has been getting a fairly mixed response.
    Other than that I cant really see anything great on the horizon, though I'm such a persona fan it was worth buying the console just for 4:the golden.
  • A week Friday.
  • RaginScotsman
    Show networks
    PSN
    Psychoboy1
    Steam
    RaginScotsman

Send message
    Damn, thats really ruined my friday. Oh well, back to the psp games *dies inside a little*
  • It is a sad situation. The 3DS has a similarly stagnated release schedule, but that has a lot more games at the moment. Sony seem to think that a massive back catalogue of PSP games and Minis is enough to placate us while we wait for new games......it isn't.
  • RaginScotsman
    Show networks
    PSN
    Psychoboy1
    Steam
    RaginScotsman

Send message
    Tbh I never had a PSP so it is actually pretty god-damn sweet for me. Especially when PSP games look so good on a Vita screen. Not to mention the ability to use the second analogue stick instead of d-pad or button pad for looking (I don't know how anyone could play Peace Walker before).
    I am confident Sony won't give up on Vita either but I think it'll remain the niche handheld console.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    I've had to abandon Disgaea 3, just hasn't gripped me, might be because I've been itching to play FF Tactics, which sunk its claws in straight away, once I've got this and Tactics Ogre out of the way I'm hoping I'll be able to go back and enjoy.

Is the golf update tomorrow?
  • Birdorf wrote:
    I've had to abandon Disgaea 3, just hasn't gripped me, might be because I've been itching to play FF Tactics, which sunk its claws in straight away, once I've got this and Tactics Ogre out of the way I'm hoping I'll be able to go back and enjoy. Is the golf update tomorrow?

Oooh golf update. My Vita has become a £220 anime golf simulator.
    What are we expecting
    PSN: Shinji-_-Ikari
    Twitter: @YouDidItAll4Me
  • Finished Katamari this weekend. 12 levels? And none of them even had the scale of the PS2 Katamari games. Really dissapointed.

The Gravity Rush demo was great, though. Depending on the price I may well pick it up. Something about it reminded me of bits of Bayonetta and Resonance of Fate.

Shame that my most looked forward to game is the MGS re-issue...
    PSN : time_on_my_hands
  • Shinji wrote:
    I've had to abandon Disgaea 3, just hasn't gripped me, might be because I've been itching to play FF Tactics, which sunk its claws in straight away, once I've got this and Tactics Ogre out of the way I'm hoping I'll be able to go back and enjoy. Is the golf update tomorrow?
    Oooh golf update. My Vita has become a £220 anime golf simulator. What are we expecting

Sasukekun wrote:
  • It does sound good. Like the idea of the weekly tour

• New E3 trailer for Book of Memories if anyone's interested.......ehhhh no one?

I think the fact that they are actually releasing this game is a massive achievement in and of itself. 
    Kind of makes me wish there was a Loaded reboot coming to Vita
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii

Send message
    Sasukekun wrote:
    Update to Everybody's Golf incomingSounds good to me.

Just had another look, is this just a US thing?

EDIT: Apparently it's just the Japanese server, not sure if there's any news on the international server.
  • I'm looking to sell my copy of Blazblue thought I'd offer it here first? What's a fair price hmmmm... £19 with recorded delivery?
  • Yawn, I was gettin so completly bored waiting for games that I totally forgot about my vita. Pity when it's such a great bit of hardware
  • New game from Level 5.
    VG247 report says Vita, but a couple of button prompts come up saying 'B' and 'Y'. So, is it a 3DS port? Or is it coming out on 3DS too?

• Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii

Send message
    Looks interesting, didn't see much gameplay.
    It says 3DS, PSP and Vita at the end.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii

Send message
    Where's the Gran Turismo announcement?
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Time Travellers has been in development for years.  L5 need to hurry it up some.
    Get schwifty.
  • What's the deal with the remote play for this?  I was under the impression that all PS3 games could be played on the Vita but I heard something the other day that suggested that wasn't the case.
  • It isn't the case.
    It's something theyd like to do and the GoD and ICO collections will support it soon, but it hasn't happened yet.

In other news, there's a Vita sizzle video on the US store. Lots of nice looking games forthcoming it seems.

• This the one you saw Sas?

Just over two and a half minutes. Could've taken that out of the bloody Wonderbook section and played this.
    Anyway you're right, a few nice looking games coming up. Super Monkey Ball should be amazing on the Vita
  • Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • That is mildly promising. Preorder justified
  • Finally took the plunge on Tactics Ogre last night. Only played around with it for half hour or so before bed so not got into a proper battle yet but just a quick look round the character profiles suggests this is gonna be pretty deep, stats galore!

Selling my Vita actually crossed my mind for the first time at the weekend, mainly because I fancy an iPad and was thinking of ways to get a bit of extra cash.

Despite the best efforts of EDGE to highlight what Vita games were at E3, I really dont feel there is much on the horizon to get that excited about, which is pretty poor a week after E3. LBP and Playstation All-Stars is about it at the moment for me.

Still I'm gonna stick wuith it for those sweet PSOne Classics, and in the hope that Sony are saving their revolutionary Vita games for TGS.
    Live & PSN (Vita only) - MattTheSurveyor
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii

Send message
    I was impressed with the online manual for Tactics Ogre, very swish.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    @ Surveyor

Persona 4 is coming!
    Get schwifty.
  • Would have tried Persona 2 or 3 by now if they weren't so ruddy expensive.

@Birdorf - Online manual, is that something I can access from the game hub thing (can't remember what fancy title Sony gave it, the bit you get after the bubble but before the game launches) or is it just somewhere on the web?
    Live & PSN (Vita only) - MattTheSurveyor

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!