PSN
    Psychoboy1
    Steam
    RaginScotsman

Send message
    Raiziel wrote:
    PERSONA 4 IS COMING!

This is all that matters.
  • LBP will be a system shifter, judging by the beta. 

The launch line-up was very good, and there's a number complaining about not much around that haven't picked up the original games - the tennis was excellent, FIFA's a good version, Wipeout, Hustle Kings, Unit 13 and so on. They might have done better having had some of them on drip.
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    JMW wrote:
    LBP will be a system shifter, judging by the beta.

In what way? How does it differ to the console version?
  • RaginScotsman
    Show networks
    PSN
    Psychoboy1
    Steam
    RaginScotsman

Send message
    JMW wrote:

The beta is the same as the other games ,albeit with some very cool mechanics now available through touchscreen, so I can't really seeing it being a system seller. If Uncharted can't sell systems this has no hope. Has LBP ever been a system seller?
  • Olimite wrote:
    JMW wrote:
    In what way? How does it differ to the console version?

Not much. I find it lacks the charm. what's the point in putting a virtual Vita in the pob and then having all the menus touch driven?
    The levels included show the diverse range of what can be created though. That alone should make it worth getting.
    Not only will you be buying a game, but within that game you;ll get many other types of game for free.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Uncharted was pretty crap once you got past the visuals. I'm not a massive fan of LBP anyway but this really shows off the Vita nicely.
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    So, no real difference then. I'll wait and see what the reviews are like
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Raiziel wrote:
    PERSONA 4 IS COMING!
    This is all that matters.

This is the correct response.
    Get schwifty.
  • Tactics Ogre gets 2 thumbs up so far, albeit I have no idea wtf is going on in battle, seems to be a myriad of systems at work..
    Live & PSN (Vita only) - MattTheSurveyor
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    Got stuck on Final Fantasy Tactics, decided to start Tactics Ogre, first impressions are good, seems to have a much better interface than FF, which was really clunky. Look forward to getting into it.
  • Gravity Rush arrived today (ahhh shopto and their habit of giving you the game early).

Very positive so far. Can really feel the Crackdown influence, it's a blast just flying around the city.
    Looks amazing as well and the comic strip cutscenes are lovely, spending far too long changing the angle of them by moving the Vita around.
    PSN: Shinji-_-Ikari
    Twitter: @YouDidItAll4Me
  • I had to get on eBay and order a 32gb card.  I'll use it for Vita games, and use the 16gb card for PSP games, minis and, when we're allowed, PSone games.  I don't understand why it's not available over here.

Anyway, here's hoping it arrives soon so I can download Gravity Rush.

Meanwhile, when will Sony let me refine our download history?  By format would be lovely, filtering out demos would be nice, but not even allowing you to filter by what can be downloaded (or, better, played) on the machine you're accessing it from is ridiculous.
  • 32gb cards are now available here, but they cost £60 and up.
  • Assassins Creed 3 is doing a nice bundle with Liberation and a season pass for all DLC.
    Unfortunately this is going to hit at £109.99.
    That's way more than I hoped they'd level these bundles at.
    Was hoping for a £60-70 range (without DLC it's 85)
    PSN: Shinji-_-Ikari
    Twitter: @YouDidItAll4Me
  • adkm1979 wrote:
    Meanwhile, when will Sony let me refine our download history?  By format would be lovely, filtering out demos would be nice, but not even allowing you to filter by what can be downloaded (or, better, played) on the machine you're accessing it from is ridiculous.

I was thinking that recently, you wouldn't believe the amount I had to scroll through to find things I could re-download to the Vita. Pretty sure it re-set me back to the top of the list each time I came back in too.
  • Shinji wrote:
    Gravity Rush arrived today (ahhh shopto and their habit of giving you the game early). Very positive so far. Can really feel the Crackdown influence, it's a blast just flying around the city. Looks amazing as well and the comic strip cutscenes are lovely, spending far too long changing the angle of them by moving the Vita around.

it is a great looking game, really stylish.
  • Sasukekun wrote:
    32gb cards are now available here, but they cost £60 and up.
    Ah well, glad I only paid £55 on eBay.
  • Playstation Blog shows Everbody's Golf as down to £7.99 for some special promotion, don't think I can resist at that price.
    Live & PSN (Vita only) - MattTheSurveyor
  • I have an early father's day present from my step son. He bought me Gravity Rush. Bless him.
  • Bloody hell. I only got a card.
  • Sasukekun wrote:
    I have an early father's day present from my step son. He bought me Gravity Rush. Bless him.

I hope my 1 yr old son ( birthday last sat ) hasn't cos I dl'd it from Psn
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • I think I'll impregnate and ask for the money into my account so I can download this.  How much do babies cost?  I'll still make a saving, right?
  • adkm1979 wrote:
    I think I'll impregnate and ask for the money into my account so I can download this.  How much do babies cost?  I'll still make a saving, right?

Don't think they're cheap but the worst bit is that you won't have anytime to play it !
  • What's my girlfriend doing, like?
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    Seems the Vita version of Pinball Arcade has failed the submission process (again, apparently), no word on the Zen effort, I need my handheld pinball fix, may have to dig out Pinball of the Dead.
  • adkm1979 wrote:
    What's my girlfriend doing, like?
    I know what she likes doing !
  • Scrabble isn't it ?
  • I'm a few missions into Gravity rush and even if the gameplay goes off it's still one on the most charming games I've played recently. A real Ghibli feel to it.
    PSN : time_on_my_hands
  • Gravity Rush is much better than the demo made out. It's really quite charming.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!