Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - Snuff That Mudder!
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    Roughly three hours into the final boss fight, I get all my healers knocked out, and it's game over. It sent me back to the very beginning of the encounter.

Angry doesn't cover it.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • … 3 hours… into one boss fight?! What. The. Fuck. 

That sounds super shit. Not dying. The length of the boss.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Reminds me of dropping the save point too early in FFVII.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    hylian_elf wrote:
    … 3 hours… into one boss fight?! What. The. Fuck.  That sounds super shit. Not dying. The length of the boss.

It wasn't too bad, because of the Switch 'press the home button to suspend' thing, but yeah, it was starting to grate. The most annoying thing was he hadn't caused me too much trouble until that point where he turned on his death cannon and nuked all my healers.

I've retreated to a camp to up my level, and have spent some of the Interlink points I totally forgot about. Hopefully that'll be enough to carry me through, because I really want to see this to the end.

I just wish the Accessories menu was a bit more nuanced than a literal list, in order of when you picked it up. You can favourite things, but that just means you get a prompt before you sell it. I'd really like to be able to search my piles of earrings and necklaces by effect, or whether they're for Defenders, etc. I know I've got an item that lets non-healers revive downed party members, but I don't know if I can be fucked trawling through hundreds of items to find it.

That's another problem I've found - it's simply too easy to make money. I've got hundreds of millions in the bank, and the most expensive items cost maybe 10k. It's a great game, but bar that one blip in the final boss, it hasn't been much of a challenge. You'd really have to rigidly stick to the story path to find the game difficult.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!