Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:
    A man has just glassed another man. I'm now on the street looking for a taxi

Was it a Star Wars spoiler related incident?

Merry Christmas one and all, just spent an hour or two setting up some Playmobil pirate stuff up for Nathan, I'm finishing the last of my bubbly then downing Santa's whisky before heading off to bed. Have a great time tomorrow, don't eat and drink top much.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:

Merry Christmas one and all, just spent an hour or two setting up some Playmobil pirate stuff up for Nathan, I'm finishing the last of my bubbly then downing Santa's whisky before heading off to bed. Have a great time tomorrow, don't eat and drink top much.

You have issues.

A man has ended up in hospital due to that. Merry Xmas
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Frosty wrote:
    Merry glassing. I've never seen a glassing.

I was in a pub earlier and they had Guinness on draft but didn't do draft Guinness... Instead they poured a cam in a glass then put it on a plate under the tap which "gave it head". It was weird.

Glassing was not merry

Yeah I bet. I'm greatful I've never seen any sort of alcohol related violence / any violence at all.
  • forsty is tall & and handonme
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:
    regmcfly wrote:

You have issues.

A man has ended up in hospital due to that. Merry Xmas

Stop spoiling Christmas with all this glassing talk reg, what's the matter with you?

Also, yeah, I have issues with spoilers. No need man.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I'm on my own

Merry Xmas
  • legaldinho wrote:
    Happy Mouloud, celebrating the birth of our prophet digi.

Merry christmas folks.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:
    I'm on my own Merry Xmas

Me too!

Its chill as fuck 8)
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I'm desperately unhappy
  • Parents have gone to bed.
    Polishing off a couple more beers before bed.

Still hyped from Star Wars.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Now

It's

Christmas

Merry Christmas one and all.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Merry Christmas.

I've been bought some Bond aftershave, I know this as it was bought for someone else and they've immediately given it to me. Anyone want to smell like Daniel Craig for free
  • That 007 stuff doesn't smell that bad tbh.
    I would wear it as a day to day smell.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Good to know, I thought it was some gimmick style shit.
  • It's not total crap.
    Some Debenhams woman was pushing it on me, gave me a load of samples. If she is to be believed it is a Hugo Boss fragrance 007 branded.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I enjoyed playing with my dad. This is the first year he has said "fuck off" to.anyrhinf that's not civilisation. Sad. Because he loved resident evil 3 etc
  • regmcfly wrote:
    I'm desperately unhappy

:(
    Just look forward to the family day ahead buddy. And presents!

Merry chrimbo to all.
    Let's try to not make any jabs at anybody please, its not the thread for that.
  • I have a 12 hour shift today. My wife is home alone with our daughter. Both our families are 4000km away. 

Christmas can suck a fuck.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • I'm hoping to get an early finish today.

Christmas certainly is a different beast when you're growed up
  • Yeah so merry Christmas, folks.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I physically cannot get any more food into me. Bedtime, and hopefully I will be ready for the real eating tomorrow.
  • sat in my bed cuddling my cat listening to a new LCD Soundsystem XMAS song and just being slain by feelings i didn't know i was able to have

merry whatever folks

i hope it is as merry as it can be regardless of circumstances
  • Happy Christmas y'all. I know I never post but I still love the place
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Merry Christmas @weadre and post some more.

@Tempy sounds like tough times, hope things get better, whatever they are.
  • Ho Ho Ho Bears & Badgers!
    So this is Christmas. They say it's a most wonderful time of the year. A time for living. A time for giving. A time for getting. A time for forgiving.
    Apparently.

Another 365 days have come and gone on the old Bear & Badger, and I'd have to say it's been quite a vintage year.
    We've seen a drop in the number of people taking the long walk (all are genuinely missed), and we've welcomed back several old friends. Christ, we've even seen a few new faces pulling up a stool at the bar. Can't ask for much more than that.
    There's been a resurgence in online gaming together, and I take my hat off to all those members who have made the effort to promote some truly wonderful nights online (you know who you are), whether it be FNF or DriveClub time trials, the Destiny crew, or any of the other wonderful shared experiences that have happened throughout the year. Great times were had by many. Hell, some people even played Halo 5!
    And speaking of the many, hats off to all of you who made the effort to meet up socially which was clearly also a wonderful thing. Kudos to you all.

Raise a glass to our brother Stoph, who this year took on the enormous task of organising the forum Secret Santa, and for doing such a wonderful job of it, and a big thank you to everyone for all their continued acts of kindness throughout the year. It's all these little things that make The Bear & Badger such a special place.

So this is Christmas. Raise a glass to your fellow badgers, and put any feuds and arguments behind you. 
    To all of you cooking for huge families, I wish you luck, and for those of us not fortunate enough, know that you are in our thoughts and are never truly alone. The bar at The Bear & Badger never closes, and there's always someone here to listen.

Throughout the year we've celebrated our tenth anniversary, been blessed with the births of yet more babies, more of us have married, and sadly some have suffered the heartbreak of losing loved ones, but still we endure, and this is where we gather to share our news whether it be good or bad.
    Our tiny corner of the internet that by and large stands apart from the idiocy elsewhere, because it's actually worth coming here to share the minutiae of our lives. The people here matter, and the people here care. That in itself is a rare and precious thing.

As some of you may know, Peter is living in America now, so God bless him for letting us live on. Hopefully he'll pop by to wish us all a Merry Christmas, but regardless, join me and raise a glass to his good health and wish him well. Without his time and effort we wouldn't have any of this. He's trusted us to just get on with it in his absence, and so going forward into 2016 it's worth bearing in mind that now more than ever we all have a duty of care to the old Bear & Badger because we're now (by and large) flying blind. I know in my heart you'll all continue to make him proud, and the B&B is in your safe hands.

Ladies and Gentlemen. Brothers and Sisters. Friends. Your very good health! (raises glass).

Merry Christmas Everybody!

best wishes

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Which antagonistic mammal gets very wound up when he is mixed up with one of Santa's reindeer?

Rude dolphin.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • b0r1s wrote:
    Merry Christmas @weadre and post some more. @Tempy sounds like tough times, hope things get better, whatever they are.

everything is fine, i just love a good weepy song and i am very attached to my cat who I only see once a year and is the the closest i'll ever get to having a kid i think, but your concern is much appreciated - I hope your christmas is great
  • Just finished wrapping presents, finally enjoying a cold one after a few days of madness at work and shopping straight after. I am shattered. Also listening to new LCD and getting all feel-ey.

Today at work a guy threatened to boot fuck out of me for clipping his shoe as I overtook him getting to another spot of the shop to show a customer I was with something. Bravado and "I'd have had him anyway" talk aside, that kinda shit put a real dampener on my day. Don't expect that. Anyway, IP Man 3 at the cinema and thinking of how excited my dog is gonna be tomorrow has lifted spirits. Looking forward to hammering Rock Band 4 tomorrow.

Aaaaaaaanyway, Merry Christmas to my first and best Internet family. You're all so great, and I hope you all have a really awesome day.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!