Merry Christmas innit
  • Is Christmas over yet? Can we all go back to normal now?
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Belated Merry Christmas to all.

@g.man   I actually rather like JW Black - one of the better blends around.  Agree that whisk(e)y is always a bit of a risk. It isn't everyone's thing. I'm swimming in it as I get bought quite a lot of it. Not complaining mind.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    I don't think I've properly excavated the food, despite being regular. Feels like there's a big gelatinous mess inside of me that will only come out when my body knows I am home.

Food is a constant, gluttonous constant. I wonder if we all go at the same eating speed. If E is the expulsion of the big mess, then drink is M and food C, yeah?

"Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Maybe drink is C and food M. Hmm.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!