Merry Christmas innit
  • I always look forward to the annual Christmas address by the good Lord Gman. Absolute cracker as always.
    Well said good sir.

Good bless us everyone
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • It is sort of a miracle, Xmas or otherwise, how self-moderating this community is. According to every Internet law and rhythm I know of this shouldn't be possible.
  • I'm not one for sentimentality but ill simply say this.
    I love you all.
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Hear, hear G!
    Merry xmas badgers! Here's to another year of mad, amusing banter with you lot.
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Once upon a time there was a diverse group of friends who were all called Chris but were each of different ethnicities. When one of them died, why did the remaining Chrises feel inexplicably festive at his funeral?

Because they were having a white Chris mass.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • You've given me a place to escape to, a place to feel at home during the most mental of years.
    This place is home and you're all family.
    Some of you may be the mad racist drunken uncle and some may be the granny who goes through everyone's name before they get to mine and is convinced the nurse is trying to steal their brain waves but you're all family and I love you all.

Thanks for a great year.
    Let's never leave
  • Vela wrote:
    I have a 12 hour shift today. My wife is home alone with our daughter. Both our families are 4000km away. 

Christmas can suck a fuck.
    Sucks that you won't be home for Xmas.
    I had a handful of Christmas days and Birthdays where my Dad was away for the full 24 hours.
    It killed him with guilt bit truth is kids understand more than you think.
    I always knew it was for a good reason and that if he could be with us he would. Being absent half a day of the year doesn't make a bad Father or a bad Xmas.

• Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Nowhere else would have us anyway.
  • Kow wrote:
    Nowhere else would have us anyway.
    I have had an offer from Madrid but I don't want to sit on the forum bench.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Madrid is taken.
  • Last Christmas I gave you my heart but the very next day you gave it to CEX and bought a years Live with CDKEYS and a 5% discount for liking them on Facebook
  • You utter bastards
  • wonderbanana
    Show networks
    Twitter
    NanasParadox
    Xbox
    Wonderbanana
    PSN
    Wonderbanana
    Steam
    Wonderbanana

Send message
    Kow wrote:
    Madrid is taken.

Fucking Oryx gets everywhere.

• Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Liam Neeson got it.
  • Lucking Fan
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Fucking Swype.
  • Swyping Fuck
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Tempy wrote:
    b0r1s wrote:
    Merry Christmas @weadre and post some more. @Tempy sounds like tough times, hope things get better, whatever they are.

everything is fine, i just love a good weepy song and i am very attached to my cat who I only see once a year and is the the closest i'll ever get to having a kid i think, but your concern is much appreciated - I hope your christmas is great

Good to hear. My Christmas will be different, but fun I think.

Good post G.man, agree with it all, even the song.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    A big thank you to everyone for all their continued acts of kindness throughout the year. It's all these little things that make The Bear & Badger such a special place.
    Sometimes not so little. I still haven't got over you guys buying me a damn Xbox. The whole thing did wonders for my spirits during a tough period in my life, so thank you all for that, especially @Billy for organising, @Dante for buying and shipping the thing and @Scout for passing on a copy of Destiny, but really to you all.

Merry Christmas you wonderful people.
  • Fuck yeah, Yoss.

Yeah thanks for Tiger for the free Forza 5 code. Thanks to Hair for always messaging me if I'm in a bit of a Funk. And thanks to Nana for selling me Fire Emblem at a very reasonable rate.

I really should have got involved with secret Santa. I'm sorry. I got all the FNF'ers my dust lololololololol.

Not but srsly, so many acts of kindness on here. It is amazing.
  • I went to Bolton for Yoss, that's how much I love him.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Bolton? You brave, brave man, christ.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Brooks wrote:
    It is sort of a miracle, Xmas or otherwise, how self-moderating this community is. According to every Internet law and rhythm I know of this shouldn't be possible.

@pseudoscott asked me how this place is moderated the other night in the pub- I said words to the effect of, by everyone. He was quite confused about it all. Must be those ridms.

edit: can't even get his name right. He gushed on Banished and folks helped him build a PC because folks here are above average.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Merry Christmas everyone. Here's to another 10 years!
  • Merry Christmas Pug.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Vela wrote:
    I have a 12 hour shift today. My wife is home alone with our daughter. Both our families are 4000km away.  Christmas can suck a fuck.
    Sucks that you won't be home for Xmas. I had a handful of Christmas days and Birthdays where my Dad was away for the full 24 hours. It killed him with guilt bit truth is kids understand more than you think. I always knew it was for a good reason and that if he could be with us he would. Being absent half a day of the year doesn't make a bad Father or a bad Xmas.

Thanks for the kind words, but tbqh it's not that it is important for my daughter in that she won't remember today due to her age. It's that I am not there because my job, whilst I appreciate I am very fortunate to have, has steadily sucked all my enthusiasm for anything over this past year. Being sold out and thrown under the bus by senior management chirping to media about how useless we are. These people aren't worth being away from home for, yet economic reality means for now I must. 

Anyway in at least good news, today I got a letter of offer from uni so I guess thus begins the climb out. 

Io Saturnalia.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!