Politics of the Free - It’s because Democrats, stupid.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Pussy cat, angry dog, lumpy horse. Easy.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Well, of course!
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    He said the last question was hard. So what he doesn't know what day it is? Or what city he's in?
  • I think that Trump doesn't understand what journalists do, or that anyone could just easily find the test, so blagged like he always does.
  • Yeah it is entirely possible he was just waffling.
    "Yeah test, done it, passed, passed all of it, hard at the end, yeah sure test".

As I mentioned he described WW1 and WW2 as "beautiful world wars" in that interview because he was just saying shit and shoe horning in positive words.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Tempy wrote:
    I think that Trump doesn't understand what journalists do, or that anyone could just easily find the test, so blagged like he always does.

I find it incredible that I'm rallying behind a fox news journalist, but wallace held his ground so well throughout that proper journalism.
  • He did good, yep.
  • It seems like one of those things taught by self help gurus telling you how to be a better negotiater.
    Everyones talking about it you know. I'm not saying it works but I'm hearing great things about it and people have been surprised at how great those things are. That kind off thing?
    Yes, exactly that.

Honestly, for all the shit he has done -the encouraging of racism and bigotry, the lying, the stupidity... it's actually this that he does that fecks me off the most. It drives me mental and I cant take more than 2-3 minutes of him. Went to watch the clip and I had to switch off. Sure, Wallace catches him out but it doesnt matter. Trump just keeps on rolling out the crap.

Had. To. Switch. Off.

4 more years of that? Please America, vote in Biden. He may be as useful as a chocolate fire guard but I cant take much more of this fucker
    SFV - reddave360
  • I wonder if Murdoch is actually a fan of Trump any more, especially when Biden offers a known quantity as the alternative. I mean, it isn't the nuclear apocalypse, but the gun makers must be the only advertisers happy with the way things have gone.
  • Gremill wrote:
    A real man creates his own reality!

Trump obv didn't expect to be grilled by the interviewer lol.
    Also, the mortality rate will be fucking awful. They actually have no national covid 19 policy and it will reflect in their figures come november. And it will be geriatric Trump voters who will be hit the hardest. This will effect the elections. The question is how much?

It's like watching lemmings march to their doom. Funny but also kindof sad.

Ironic, given that lemmings never actually matched to their doom.

Migratory behaviour in hope of survival leading to occasional death. Broken analogy I know. Let's hope the surviving (senior) citizens abandon their Trump vote in November. Every vote counts.

https://www.vox.com/21327754/coronavirus-economy-second-stimulus-unemployment-extend-congress

Above article conveys my sentiments much more eloquently than I ever could.
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking
  • Tempy wrote:
    I think that Trump doesn't understand anything, so blagged like he always does.

The Fox thing is funny because they're still 98% up his arse, but because they've called him out on his most egregious shit they're an enemy now. If you don't have total unquestioning loyalty you're betraying him. Something Johnson has copied here.

But he found some new lunatics whodon't question anything (OANN) so they're his new favourites.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    OANN are some seriously bad journalists. Utter shills.
  • What is ONAN?
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Gremill wrote:
    What is ONAN?

What kids say when they get given the wrong Xbox.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    OANN is One American News Network. An absolute steaming pile of shit.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Gremill wrote:
    What is ONAN?

What kids say when they get given the wrong Xbox.

Haha
    SFV - reddave360
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Something to do with masturbation?
  • Meanwhile, on the other side of the world, the winds of change finally seem to be blowing...

Trump concedes pandemic to 'get worse before it gets better'

In his first White House coronavirus briefing for months on Tuesday, a less off-the-cuff president echoed what public health officials on his pandemic task force have been saying as he warned: "It will probably unfortunately get worse before it gets better.
    "Something I don't like saying about things, but that's the way it is."
    He added: "We're asking everybody that when you are not able to socially distance, wear a mask, get a mask.
    "Whether you like the mask or not, they have an impact, they'll have an effect and we need everything we can get."
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Someone told him bluntly that he's going to lose the election and appear weak if he doesn't change his tune. It's not like he suddenly grew a conscience. Whatever works, I guess.
  • Oh, absolutely.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • It won't last. He'll be off the new script again soon enough.
  • You know what amazes me about Trump’s presidency so far? Nobody has published ‘behind the scenes’ stuff on him yet. No sneaky footage of him off-camera. No exposés of him swearing at staff, chatting about his real opinions on foreigners, no ‘grab ’em by the pussy’ comments.

I wonder how not. It’s got to be either bribes or threats. Carrot or stick. Because this stuff must exist. He’s a bully and a buffoon and there’s no way he’s this careful. There’s probably a whole department of of his party dedicated to keeping his image in check by now …
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    There are plenty of books about that stuff, aren't there?
  • poprock wrote:
    You know what amazes me about Trump’s presidency so far? Nobody has published ‘behind the scenes’ stuff on him yet. No sneaky footage of him off-camera. No exposés of him swearing at staff, chatting about his real opinions on foreigners, no ‘grab ’em by the pussy’ comments. I wonder how not. It’s got to be either bribes or threats. Carrot or stick. Because this stuff must exist. He’s a bully and a buffoon and there’s no way he’s this careful. There’s probably a whole department of of his party dedicated to keeping his image in check by now …

He has trusted handlers who guard against this sort of thing vigilantly, is my bet. Frisk for cameras, recorders. Strict access control. Probably the same people who've handled him since before presidency
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    There was some stuff, mobile audio from a meeting
  • His niece wrote a book.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/22/mary-donald-trump-interview-bestseller-racism-incompetence-cruelty

The reason why people don't speak out is fear. NDA's, fear of losing your job, fear of Trump's mafia connections etc. Okay, I made that last one up but you get the picture.

The way she speaks of her grandfather reminds me of the sociopath protagonist of 'There will be blood'.
  • Trump’s base don’t read books. (That’s glib, but you know what I mean. His base aren’t reading anti-Trump political books.)

They also don’t care what ‘some book’ says. That’s waved away as just an enemy with an axe to grind. Trump’s base will pay attention to a video filmed on someone’s phone.
  • Putin obviously has video material but it's safely stored in a safe/ Russian servers?
    As long as Trump keeps doing what he's doing we're never gonna see that Moscow orgy vid with Trump doing his thing. Perhaps that's a good thing.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    poprock wrote:
    Trump’s base don’t read books. (That’s glib, but you know what I mean. His base aren’t reading anti-Trump political books.)

They also don’t care what ‘some book’ says. That’s waved away as just an enemy with an axe to grind. Trump’s base will pay attention to a video filmed on someone’s phone.

No they won't.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!