Brexit: Boris' Big Belgian Bangers
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    And kneecap, that’s fair enough, I don’t blame you for that. Although I think you’re mischaracterising the pro-Europe sentiment that exists over here.
  • Watching newsnight on iPlayer.
    Johnson has lost weight, looks older (standard in weight loss).
    Mostly he sounded sober.
    It's not entirely inconceivable he has been pissed the entire time.
  • @Kneecap

Are you in Ireland? Genuine question.
  • It will be a no deal.

The emote is appropriate.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    And kneecap, that’s fair enough, I don’t blame you for that. Although I think you’re mischaracterising the pro-Europe sentiment that exists over here.

I do actually feel for you guys, genuinely, but it's been 2 years with no change

The EU is a parked car and May keeps getting out manouvered by it.

I really don't think it's that hard to see what the EU (inc. Ireland) wants, and yet the backstop was raised as an issue time and again in parliament today in horrible imperialist fashion and worse, in victimhood rhetoric!

I personally don't see a way back from all this until a seismic event allows the penny to finally drop.
    Wind Waker is a bad game
  • LivDiv wrote:
    @Kneecap

Japan
    Wind Waker is a bad game
  • kneecap wrote:
    LivDiv wrote:
    @Kneecap

Japan
    So close!
    Will go back and read you post because it is obviously different context to my presumption
  • By the time I'll be back home this shite will still be going on!

That's the real reason, I want the thunderdome construction finished before I get back.

*Knees cracking sound*

BAH GAWD, THAT'S KNEECAP'S MUSIC
    Wind Waker is a bad game
  • Ok, so Irish in Japan?
  • I'd have thought that was g.mans.
  • Huh? What have I done now?
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • g.man wrote:
    Huh? What have I done now?

Oh mate. Oh god. Remember when you were drunk at that bbq in 2016, you decided your vote was worth 52% and you did brexit for the lols?
  • I WASN'T EVEN IN THE COUNTRY AT THE TIME.
  • Aye, that probably does make it my fault though.
  • g.man wrote:
    Huh? What have I done now?

Liv got in the way.
    kneecap wrote:

*Knees cracking sound*

I'd have thought that was g.mans.

• Yeah, my knees do do that :(
  • kneecap wrote:
    By the time I'll be back home this shite will still be going on!

That's the real reason, I want the thunderdome construction finished before I get back.

*Knees cracking sound*

BUT WHOSE SIDE IS HE ON!?!?

SFV - reddave360
  • So assuming Knee is coming from an Irish point of view.

Whatever impacts us impacts you.
    Due to our proximity we will be forever tied.
    If the UK can't import from Ireland, Ireland will lose out.

One of my client's client's Kerry foods has already lost their contract with Tesco and pretty much folded. Kerry Foods are huge in Ireland. That is all Tesco own brand ready meals gone.
    Kerry were a pain in the arse but represented about 15% of my earnings last year.

Ireland will not benefit in any way from no deal. It will fuck you to a percentage it will fuck us.

I take no pride in that, i hate that we have that impact on you it's shit. Truly shit.

But if you think the UK suffering will help Ireland you are deluded.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    Yossarian wrote:
    I still can’t see how no deal can happen. I mean, I understand that it’s the default if nothing else happens, but I find it tricky to believe that Parliament will allow it, and I don’t think that May has any appetite for heading over the cliff-edge either.

Parliament consistently implement policies and schemes to make the poor and/or disabled feel like inconsequential specs of shit on a Jimmy Choo high heel, along with pushing through other absurd, fucked for all decisions. A No Deal would be shits and giggles to 'em when its essentially about keeping face with their other gum-chinned, phimosis ridden peers.

Nah, no deal would damage them personally too. It’s very clear where parliament stands on this, there’s no majority for no deal.

You're living in a fantasy land
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Think I'll just stay in bed for the next few years.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Think I'll join you mate.
  • It'll be no deal.

It's never showed any signs whatsoever of being anything else.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • I'm waiting, Franny.
  • And do it quick, before the wall goes up.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • Too late, I flounced to work.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Why are Labour so keen for a GE? Wouldn't they lose seats??
  • LivDiv wrote:
    So assuming Knee is coming from an Irish point of view.

Whatever impacts us impacts you.
    Due to our proximity we will be forever tied.
    If the UK can't import from Ireland, Ireland will lose out.

One of my client's client's Kerry foods has already lost their contract with Tesco and pretty much folded. Kerry Foods are huge in Ireland. That is all Tesco own brand ready meals gone.
    Kerry were a pain in the arse but represented about 15% of my earnings last year.

Ireland will not benefit in any way from no deal. It will fuck you to a percentage it will fuck us.

I take no pride in that, i hate that we have that impact on you it's shit. Truly shit.

But if you think the UK suffering will help Ireland you are deluded.

You have completely missed what knee has said. It's not about Ireland benefiting from the UK suffering. It's that the UK gridlock over this is hurting us now. It's stopping us from making and receiving long term investments now. Its keeping a qeak fine gael government on the throne because at least we can see that stability in government is vital at this time.

Whatever decision you make - No deal, hard, soft, medium brexit - Is going to hurt us but the continued stalling and in fighting is hurting us now. At present the UK is leaving at the end of March and we still don't know in what way. So we can't plan. Once we know what the UK is definitely doing than however bad it will be we can prepare for it.
    SFV - reddave360

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!