PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    acemuzzy wrote:
    Heroine Thersa falls on sword while delivering on the will of the people with her deal that's good for Britain

Can't wait for the movie in 20 years that gets 80000 Oscars
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    So is "shit Brexit deal" the lesser of two evils when compared with May?
  • Straight after May said she was quitting two MPs said they would now back the deal
    These guys are straight up cray cray.
  • Roujin wrote:
    Fuck I don't have any Scottish ancestry, which one if you lads wants a marriage of convenience once we Brexit so I can get a Scottish passport and get back into the EU once the inevitable indy ref is retabled.

Good luck. ButI call dibs on Irish badgers

Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Is it just me, or does the concept of May promising to quit in order to get mps to vote for HER deal, and that some seem ready to change their mind for it, really anger anyone else?
    It just proves what a massive bunch of selfish cunts they are that they'd now vote for something they think is bad just to improve the chances of them /their mate getting a better role later.

"Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    monkey wrote:
    If I was a Remain Cabinet Tory that supported May’s deal, I’d be tempted to fuck it into the bin now. Once Johnson or Mogg or Gove (Jesus what a line up) takes over, I’m out of a job and the deals getting chucked anyway.

Indeed. Hopefully potential Labour rebels will have the good sense not to vote for the deal with this in mind too. Hopefully.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Is it just me, or does the concept of May promising to quit in order to get mps to vote for HER deal, and that some seem ready to change their mind for it, really anger anyone else?
    It just proves what a massive bunch of selfish cunts they are that they'd now vote for something they think is bad just to improve the chances of them /their mate getting a better role later.
    Absolutely, self interest over national interest.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    acemuzzy wrote:
    So is "shit Brexit deal" the lesser of two evils when compared with May?

This could be the worst potential outcome. If May goes, some ERG headbanger is likely to take over leaving us at the mercy of Brexiters for the next stage in the process. May passing her withdrawal agreement and then quitting strikes me as the most likely path to no deal at some point in the future.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    We in NI have dual nationality. So thinking about getting 2 passports. Quite a few of us here already sorted that way.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    I'm eligible for an Irish passport, so that'll be my escape plan in the future
  • Realistically she is gone anyway isn't she? She cant possibly stay on if she cant deliver her deal.
  • davyK wrote:
    We in NI have dual nationality.

You lot should be in the EU and out at the same time like Schroedinger's cat, and then you won't need a hard border. As long as nobody looks it'll be fine.

"Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    If it helps, I’m sure that the U.K. government will go right back to never looking at NI again once this mess has been sorted out.
  • Why will getting rid of May make WA more likely to pass again?
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Because some of the ERG think they can renege on May’s deal later.
  • Why will getting rid of May make WA more likely to pass again?

No good reason but I guess the rational is the power players will see their opportunity.

I guess, at an absolute stretch, there may be some MPs that see the deal as risky and feel it could work but not in her hands. That is a stretch though and I've not heard anyone actually say that.
  • Christ footage of Farage addressing MEPs is so, so embarrassing. He is an absolute joke to them.
  • davyK wrote:
    We in NI have dual nationality.

You lot should be in the EU and out at the same time like Schroedinger's cat, and then you won't need a hard border. As long as nobody looks it'll be fine.

I think that's the Irish government's genuine plan.

SFV - reddave360
  • Are you ready 4 raab?
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Are you ready 4 raab?

I called Raab months back.
    He's gonna get full on handsy with our rights.
  • Prediction.
    May's deal fails on third vote.

May: "The House has spoken and they have decided to back me as PM, as the supported PM I stand by delivering Brexit by putting my deal forward for a fourth meaningful vote."
  • Hold on, I’m confused now.

May says she will resign if her deal is approved.

(Her deal can only be put up for approval if she proves it’s substantially different from the last two times, and even then it’s still not likely to be approved.)

So, if her deal is not voted on again, or is not approved if there is a vote, then May stays on. Right?

So right now it’s unlikely she will be quitting.

So why is the BBC reporting that she has resigned? And why are the other Tories lining up to talk about succession plans?
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Christ footage of Farage addressing MEPs is so, so embarrassing. He is an absolute joke.

• Are you ready 4 raab?

No PM has ever been born after my good self and I'll be damned if it's going to start now. I'd rather have Boris or Gove THAN A CHILD.

Ahem. As you were.
  • Please be Raab please be Raab please be Raab.
  • You really dont want Raab.
    Better having Johnson or Mogg tear the Tories apart.
  • poprock wrote:
    Hold on, I’m confused now.

May says she will resign if her deal is approved.

(Her deal can only be put up for approval if she proves it’s substantially different from the last two times, and even then it’s still not likely to be approved.)

So, if her deal is not voted on again, or is not approved if there is a vote, then May stays on. Right?

So right now it’s unlikely she will be quitting.

So why is the BBC reporting that she has resigned? And why are the other Tories lining up to talk about succession plans?
    They’ll fudge the vote back somehow. If the WA doesn’t go through, they’ll get rid of her then too. So she’s done either way.
  • I'm stunned that boris is even a contender let alone one of the front runners. The man is a shambles.

I don't know much on Raab but he strikes me as quite a genuinely malicious shit.
    SFV - reddave360
  • LivDiv wrote:
    You really dont want Raab.
    Better having Johnson or Mogg tear the Tories apart.
    Raab is fantastically awful. Thick as shit. Alternates between smug and terrified. He can’t hide the sheer panic when answering questions he knows nothing about (ie nearly everything).

• It’s almost as though May’s made some sort of deal with the other party bigwigs behind the scenes and they’re all too excited to keep a straight face.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!