Kicks, Sneaks and Foot Furnishings
  • Did you get a pair Webbins? (Fingers crossed)

I did thanks, Mark. 8.5s, bing!
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Yay!
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Woo hoo! :D
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • My IRL mate missed out on the Jordan 4 Fire Red on launch day, suffering an ‘L’ on SNKRS, like me he’d owned an OG pair back in ‘89, and although I found another site that had them, they weren’t in his size.

We were chatting on Messenger and it transpired his mum had passed away, two days previously, and had hoped to just treat himself as a minor distraction.

Well.... turns out that a couple days ago I saw a Tweet with a link to SIZE? that had his size back in stock. I hit him up on Messenger with the link. Then again with message after message until he noticed.

He’d seen it but hadn’t responded to me.

“Any luck????”

“No, got to the basket but couldn’t check out. Cheers tho”

Bollocks.

5 minutes later, he messaged back “got them!”, there’d been a problem with PayPal but his order had gone through.

I was genuinely chuffed. And pleased I’d helped.

I almost get as much pleasure when other people manage to grab kicks they want, as I do when I get them myself.
  • That's nice, Mark, glad he could get some in the end. Aye, you've been spreading the sneaker love, it's noticeable x
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • :)
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Webbins wrote:
    Webbins wrote:
    Do they have size 12?
    Still in the queue. I'll let you know if I can get in.

Sorry Goobs, 12s gone or they never had. 6-11 all in stock by the looks of it.

Bummer, cheers
  • 86969-FBD-62-CC-4-CD4-92-A0-6-BA6-F276-D088.jpg

Here are the Romeo + Juliet Adidas superstar I bought. These are the Romeos and the photo shows opposite sides of the shoe.
  • I'd seen those, they are nice shoes. Good choice!
  • I like a novelty shoe.

They’ll never beat the teddy bear ones I’ve got

• Off out for her bday today, have promised her some new kicks. But with a decent wage, and monetary gift from her mum, AND 30% off the Nike store in town via the app, well, it'd be rude for me not to treat one's self too.
  • I like a novelty shoe. They’ll never beat the teddy bear ones I’ve got

All mine are basically novelty shoes.

Speaking of cuddly animals though, I do appreciate these, gimmick well executed:

EA0QJOX.jpg

hbcS2du.jpg
  • Christ it's like some Japanese body horror. Like.
  • Don't wanna get water on those. Best invest in some industrial crep protect.
  • It was unlikely I was going to try for ‘95 Neons anyway, but I’m definitely not going to now.

Mrs Prime showed me these last night, because she liked them. Nike, and everywhere else are sold out in her size, but I found a pair on eBay at £10 above retail.... so, I bought them for her. Not sure they’ll be delivered in time for Xmas though.

rFLkne8.png
  • Ah nice the xmas air max! I'm waiting to try and get the AF1 version but the date keeps changing and now it's listed as december 30th, so that's kind of a bummer, unless it means no one buys them cos it's after xmas and I can grab them for next year. 

Other than that, these bodega dunks are looking very yes pls but no chance on the nike app on the 28th:
    Bodega_Nike_Dunk_hd_1600.jpg?1608122825
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • I quite like the idea of using a tortoiseshell pattern on a shoe but it could be done way better than that.
  • 30% off the Nyjah Houstons was enough for me to bite. First time I've had clean white trainers since I was a laddie.

LwWgd1L.jpg

Shona got me the lovely jacket as a early Xmas effort. Bless her heart.
  • Aye, jacket's class, love a varsity bomber.
  • That jacket is indeed, noice.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Aye, that's lovely. Wear it like a BOSS mate.
  • Cheers lads. I'm loving these shoes tho!
  • Aye, very fresh. Good luck keeping them clean tho. I wouldn't have the nerve to wear them out of the house.
  • Oh, absolutely a day off shoe.
  • Apparently Nike ID/By You is putting Dunks up again, so the world can get its fill and do colourways that don't entirely suck. I'll bite; the only ones I have (and still in decent nick) are the DSM Ventile ones from 2015.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I spent a little too long there this afternoon, now I want a proper job so I can spend a little too much money as well. I always start with UNDFTD J4 and work from there

djZo1f6.png

zKrbMPQ.png

QM51lEl.png

Not super keen on those Blazers, but it seems rare that the right pallette is available so I did them too
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • No 2 is very noice, Cocko.
  • Yeah I don't like the quilted stuff that's on those 3M ID models, but you can't fault the olive and orange undftd colours, remind me of the bomber jacket tailwind 4s that came out a while back those were super nice.

Really like the colours you got going on the 90s though, very noice indeed, as Gav pointed out already.
  • I'm calling them the Regal King Size's.
  • that nike jacket is fire
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!