Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Moto70 wrote:
    Can you sneak up on a clicker and grab/kill him? This is going to be one tough game in places!
    I was sat there thinking that. Would make be a fun experiment. I explored so many places that I could but I feel I still missed a few rooms.
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Someone let me in on this little beauty. Pretty please..
    make yourself a fresh account and send me the details and il stick it on for you pal.
    will do.

done it for you, pm incoming.
    pm sent, also deactivated on my end so you can share it out. :)
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    RetroGam3r wrote:
    Moto70 wrote:
    Can you sneak up on a clicker and grab/kill him? This is going to be one tough game in places!
    I was sat there thinking that. Would make be a fun experiment. I explored so many places that I could but I feel I still missed a few rooms.

you didn't distract and shiv the last 2 of them were the runners and clickers were?

whats this glitch guys?

• Just put in GoW , 624 meg update - WTF !!!!!!!

Trying to install and gets on 100% and says error - fucking great !!!! Good work Sony as usual
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    the bit im on about only had one clicker.
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    daviedigi wrote:
    RetroGam3r wrote:
    Moto70 wrote:
    you didn't distract and shiv the last 2 of them were the runners and clickers were? whats this glitch guys?
    I had killed all the runners and only had the clicker left. I ended up shooting him.

The glitch is rubbish, I wouldn't bother...
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Moto70 wrote:
    daviedigi wrote:
    RetroGam3r wrote:
    Moto70 wrote:
    you didn't distract and shiv the last 2 of them were the runners and clickers were? whats this glitch guys?
    I had killed all the runners and only had the clicker left. I ended up shooting him. The glitch is rubbish, I wouldn't bother...

but tell me how to do it please?

• Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Kernowgaz wrote:
    Just put in GoW , 624 meg update - WTF !!!!!!! Trying to install and gets on 100% and says error - fucking great !!!! Good work Sony as usual

i could stick it on the ni no kuni account for you if need be?

• Login isnt working for me. :(
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • daviedigi wrote:
    Kernowgaz wrote:
    Just put in GoW , 624 meg update - WTF !!!!!!! Trying to install and gets on 100% and says error - fucking great !!!! Good work Sony as usual
    i could stick it on the ni no kuni account for you if need be?

That's ok cheers Davie , I've googled it and had to delete the ps+ update and re-download it. 

Will give it a blast when the Mrs is in the shower
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Login isnt working for me. :(

sorry dude i messed up the e-mail.
    youll see what i did wrong in a second, should work now.

• Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    @daviedigi: As soon as you kill the clicker pause the game and then go to restart mission, it lets you wander about (which I thought you could do anyway) but as soon as you go through the door it still ends.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    cheers moto.

• Does the demo require the use of any codes with GoW or is it literally just needing the disc in the PS3 to download? May just borrow a copy from work tomorrow, if it's the latter.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    It's the latter, or you can have a word with Davie!
  • I'm headed through town tomorrow anyway, so I'll just borrow a GoW. I'll be playing Grid 2 to death in the meantime.

Thanks for the info!
  • Moto70 wrote:
    @daviedigi: As soon as you kill the clicker pause the game and then go to restart mission, it lets you wander about (which I thought you could do anyway) but as soon as you go through the door it still ends.

The first clicker you come across ?

Spoiler:
  • Fuck me it's good , 20 mins for me isn't too short for a demo.

It shows enough for me - fingers crossed for the rest of the game is the same.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Kernowgaz wrote:
    Moto70 wrote:
    Spoiler:
    The one that you spoilered.

I left the clicker 'til last and was really contemplating going for a grab/strangle/shiv but just decided to shoot him. I know that I'm really going to have to think of other ways as even with headshots the clickers use up some ammo.

I'm in Cardiff on the 18th and I'm already wishing that I wasn't so I could play this!
  • Moto70 wrote:
    Kernowgaz wrote:
    Moto70 wrote:
    Spoiler:
    The one that you spoilered. I left the clicker 'til last and was really contemplating going for a grab/strangle/shiv but just decided to shoot him. I know that I'm really going to have to think of other ways as even with headshots the clickers use up some ammo. I'm in Cardiff on the 18th and I'm already wishing that I wasn't so I could play this!

The only thing that pissed me off was , the other woman having her torch on all the time and pushing stuff and making loads of noise when they're trying to creep around .

I'm a bit concerned about my delivery as someone who works for post office is nicking my post the thieving cunt ! 3 out of 4 deliveries haven't been made and this is the third spate of it and the Post office don't give a fuck. It's been 2 weeks since Django Unchained was dispatched and I haven't got it yet , so will ring tomorrow - Thieving postie CUNTS !!!!
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Kernowgaz wrote:
    Moto70 wrote:
    Kernowgaz wrote:
    Moto70 wrote:
    Spoiler:
    The one that you spoilered. I left the clicker 'til last and was really contemplating going for a grab/strangle/shiv but just decided to shoot him. I know that I'm really going to have to think of other ways as even with headshots the clickers use up some ammo. I'm in Cardiff on the 18th and I'm already wishing that I wasn't so I could play this!
    The only thing that pissed me off was , the other woman having her torch on all the time and pushing stuff and making loads of noise when they're trying to creep around .  I'm a bit concerned about my delivery as someone who works for post office is nicking my post the thieving cunt ! 3 out of 4 deliveries haven't been made and this is the third spate of it and the Post office don't give a fuck. It's been 2 weeks since Django Unchained was dispatched and I haven't got it yet , so will ring tomorrow - Thieving postie CUNTS !!!!

i recieve things ok but have had trouble with things going missing that iv posted, all i got back for my troubles were a sorry letter and some free stamps to cover my postage costs.
    thats after filling the stupid forms out too.

only advice i can give is see if were you get it from can do parcel force or something like that.
    (or download it)

agree though.....thieving postie cunts.

• I had to get my Lovefilm sent to my mums as I'd had 2 go missing as it wasn't a secure address but I've had no probs getting other stuff sent there . I've had to keep a credit card with that address for that reason - thieving postie cunts !
  • Moto was a postie for a while.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    and now hes reformed. ;)

• Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    I had to stop when I couldn't get any more stuff in my house!!!
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    hahahaha.

• LOLZ
  • really loving the demo. Looking forward to this big time now.
  • When are they announcing the mp ? 

After having a quick play thru I think it's gonna be a mix of Splinter Cell and L4D - that would be great !!!
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Given how wildly I swing the camera about in times of panic I doubt I'll be any good at all at MP! I would love to see this game as full co-op or at the very least see some of the MP being co-op based as opposed to versus...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!