Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    ...and here's me waking up and thinking that there were 9 new posts discussing something good about the game not Plornt's shit grasp of English or humour.

Only joking Plornt, your grasp of one of them is really good, certainly better than my swahili or whatever it is that you speak.
  • No, I do not speak swahili. We had a TV team from America coming over some years ago, this is their video about our language:

• Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Believe it or not I decided to read the first 5 results that random article threw out the other night and one of the articles was on the Alveolar Nasal Click!
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    I haven't watched this yet...

What Remains, a live action web series tribute. I'll await casting judgement until I've seen it but a high majority of web series aren't all that...
  • Does it feature Eric Cantona?
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Does it feature Eric Cantona?
    I've just got home from work and I haven't watched it yet. I'm not sure I will as I haven't found a single webisode that I have yet enjoyed...
  • I've just remembered that Eric Cantona's brother is called Joel.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    From EuroGamer...

The Last of Us' Season Pass has been detailed and will contain one piece of story DLC and two packs of multiplayer DLC.
    As announced on the PlayStation Blog, the Last of Us' Season Pass will be priced at €19.99 / $19.99, saving players 30 per cent over buying each add-on individually.
    Additionally, the Season Pass comes with day one bonuses such as: increased crafting speed, increased healing speed, a 9mm reload speed upgrade, a rifle clip capacity upgrade, and an exclusive 90 minute "Making of" documentary by Area 5 entitled Grounded.
    It it just me or does anyone else not like these in-game perks as it tends to feel like cheating - especially in a supposedly oppressive post-apocalyptic game? I guess you don't have to use them, though.
    Both The Last of Us and its Season Pass will be available for pre-order on PSN later today, and the digital edition features a unique download installer enabling players to play the game when it's only a little over halfway downloaded.
  • Very interesting
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Very interesting
    I can see me picking up the DLC even though I have approx 0% interest in the multiplayer.
  • Same here bro. I should add you to PSN
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • I find it annoying if it affects the SP game, as I feel the SP should be exactly what the developers intend it to be. Know what I mean? So they have built the SP to be a certain way; characters perfrom how they want, reload in a certain amount of time etc. So having day 1 DLC that changes that is odd to me.

It's like BioShock Infinite; if you purchased the season pass then you have some extra bonuses which could really change how you play.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    MattyJ wrote:
    I find it annoying if it affects the SP game, as I feel the SP should be exactly what the developers intend it to be. Know what I mean? So they have built the SP to be a certain way; characters perfrom how they want, reload in a certain amount of time etc. So having day 1 DLC that changes that is odd to me. It's like BioShock Infinite; if you purchased the season pass then you have some extra bonuses which could really change how you play.
    I completely understand that.

It is worrying that we are being sold a story and then you hear that there is actually more to the story already made before we've even played the original! Still I think it is a story I am going to like so that's why I think I will be powerless to stop me buying the DLC!
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    It's probably just something like Eric Cantona's origin story.
  • Mulitplayer in survival horror can't work. (Edit: or maybe the way to do it hasn't be found yet, anyway).

Still, I'm in.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I'm in, theoretically.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    ...with Revel mentioning adding me I am going to have to make sure that I have everybody here on my FL, I am not interested in MP per se but I would be up for playing some forum games and I have obviously got to give it a go just in case it is the best MP game of this generation!

@FullSpectrum: I never actually thought of the horror survival angle for the MP, I just presumed it would be the good guys against bad guys. If it has a Terrorist Hunt style co-op I will be in my fucking element!!!
  • Mulitplayer in survival horror can't work. (Edit: or maybe the way to do it hasn't be found yet, anyway). Still, I'm in.

I can see it working, but it wouldn't be the way Uncharted does it. More Splinter Cell. Or something like whatever the Horde style mode in Army of Two was called.
  • Better phasing of what I'm trying to say would be the other way round: horror hasn't been preserved in any multiplayer situation I'm aware of. No doubt they can round out the package with an accomplished and functional mode, but the thing that interests me about the game will be sucked out of it, most likely.

The survival aspect could be interesting on a more positive note. Like sharing resources and such.
  • Yes, that I'll grant you.I can see it working, but it's going to be hard, and sadly will likely rely on players buying into it. That the playerbase fucking ruined Kane & Lynch's fucking brilliant online sends me into a rage to this very day. If anyone managed to crack the horror online multiplayer, they'd release it to find that every single game contained 95% twats who ruin it.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    It'd be pretty easy to make some kind of horror co-op experience I think where as competitive horror is the difficult thing. The Hidden mod for HL2 almost nailed it.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    A horror MP that involved a setup by one player (places traps, monsters, plus play a role themselves through the eyes of minions) to be played through by another in a haunted house type scenario could work I think.  Like Sleep is Death, but scary.  I am suddenly reminded of that procedural top down horror game with the house and the kid and the generator, what was that called?
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    If anyone managed to crack the horror online multiplayer, they'd release it to find that every single game contained 95% twats who ruin it.
    Which pretty much sums up every MP game released.

Skerret wrote:
    A horror MP that involved a setup by one player (places traps, monsters, plus play a role themselves through the eyes of minions) to be played through by another in a haunted house type scenario could work I think.
    I'm already scared!
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Don't know that game. But sort of like Dungeon Keeper with less Burn Baby Burn?

• Skerret wrote:
    A horror MP that involved a setup by one player (places traps, monsters, plus play a role themselves through the eyes of minions) to be played through by another in a haunted house type scenario could work I think.  Like Sleep is Death, but scary.  I am suddenly reminded of that procedural top down horror game with the house and the kid and the generator, what was that called?

This?
  • Moto70 wrote:
    If anyone managed to crack the horror online multiplayer, they'd release it to find that every single game contained 95% twats who ruin it.
    Which pretty much sums up every MP game released.

To the same extent though? Yeah, there are dicks who team kill, or refuse to go for objectives, but did you ever play Fragile Alliance? If you don't play it properly it is negative amounts of fun for everyone else. Sadly it seems that the only thing people playing wanted to do was grief others.

If your mode is anything more than point gun at other person and pull trigger quicker than they do to reach arbitrary points total then people WILL totally fuck with it. If you remove all resemblance to a deathmatch then people will actively seek to ruin it by any and all means possible.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Skerret wrote:
    This?
    boop that's the one, bless.
  • The Lone Survivor eh?

Anyway I want to play this Skerret evil dungeon master game, sounds mint.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    It's got some merit.  I'll draft a design and then I'll I mean Shabs will prototype it.  I'll make the pictures.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    I couldn't help myself, I've just ordered the The Last of Us Limited Edition Guide...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!