Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I wouldn't take Poch, he's won fuck all.
  • Wayne Rooney for manager.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • I wouldn't take Poch, he's won fuck all.

I don't think that matters. Poch does everything else right. Develops players, promotes youth players, plays attractive attacking football and does it all on a budget.

I think it comes down to us convincing him not to go to madrid and negotiationing with daniel levy.

A few rumours that caretaker maybe carlos quieroz.
  • I feel like this has coincided too well with Harry redknapp winning I’m a celebrity.
  • Curbishley has been waiting for that big job offer all this time. Pardew is available
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • sky sports reckon blanc fav to be temporary manager. makes sense, ex-utd, can fix the defence and hopefully being french get the most out of pogba and martial.
  • harry-redknapp-3-630x473.jpg
    Awright? 

Lookin' for a geezer wot guarantees trophies? Well look no further my son, why only the other week I was crowned 'King Of The Jungle' - a title I might add that Manchester United have never even got a sniff of ... that's the kind of winning mentality I could bring to your club!

Yes, for it is I - Henry Horatio Harold James Jamie Redknapp, football manager extraordinaire, honorary member of the Wheeler Dealer Society and recently crowned Property Developer Of The Year (South Eastern District) - at your humble service. I've been a manager for donkey's years and I've seen it all, the highs and the lows, the joy of victory and the cruel sting of defeat. Basically, I've managed more football matches than you've had hot dinners and I ain't finished yet.

Attacking football? I'll show yer attacking football, them lads'll be bombing down the wing like the fucking Wehrmacht steamin' into Poland - hitting the opposition from all angles. "Go forth young man", that's what I tell the lads. And the lads, well they can't help but respond to a call like that. When 'Arry tells you to bomb on, bomb on you shall do.

They'll be comin' atcha from the front and they'll be comin' atcha from the left, comin' atcha from the right ... footballers, multitudes of footballers, go forward!

Transfer window coming up? Well, I hardly need to tell you what I can bring to the table on this front. They don't call me the Del Boy of Football for nothing: frankly, if your selling, I'm buying and I ain't fussy who you got for sale and what price you're asking. 'Get 'em through the door and worry about it later' has always been my motto. Lesser clubs have been brought the verge of bankruptcy by my wheeler dealing but at United that won't be a problem.

"'Arry's blown £400 million in a fortnight? Fuck it, just sign up another official Korean noodle partner and let the good times roll..."

There's only one thing I ask for in a player: ENGINE

He's got to have a good engine, ideally he'd have a 'triffic engine but as long as it's a good enough engine than I'm willing to take a punt on the geezer. And punts? You like it route one? Well you ain't seen nothing until 'Arry sends it up 'n' under like a fucking howitzer shell. 

Fellaini will be fackin' four foot two by the time my boys have finished lumpin' it onto his head...
  • Oh it's so good to have you back Harry/Larry :)
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Looking at their next six fixtures, apart from the Spurs match, I’d consider them all winnable for Utd.

Write us off at your peril
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Oh Larry, thank you, gold as always
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is favourite for caretaker...
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    He'd be good at janitorial duties. He got Molde off the bottom of the table
  • I often liked to wonder whether José had gotten himself a big plate for his extended stay in that hotel?
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is favourite for caretaker...

Relegation confirmed. Do people forget he failed miserably at Cardiff.
  • cockbeard wrote:
    He'd be good at janitorial duties. He got Molde off the bottom of the table

Also got Cardiff relegated and lost 3/7 games in the championship.

• GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Apparently it would cost over £30m for Utd to get Poch from Spurs. Levy knows how to write a contract.
  • They could save money on the transfers though.
  • Apparently it would cost over £30m for Utd to get Poch from Spurs. Levy knows how to write a contract.

But that's nothing in the great scheme of things is it?
    Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    No, but it will certainly be an influencing factor for the money men.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    And besides, he's won fuck all.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Precisely
  • Anceĺotti?
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Interesting listen to this weeks transfer window podcast with the journalists. They reckon utd approached Blanc with offer of temp manager and if he does well possibly permanent. There are reservations about solskjaer (not got a great record in norway). Gary Neville would have been a prime candidate for the temp position but he's been vocal with anti woodward/glazer stuff. Carlos Quieroz is a possibility as well.

Permanent manager, depends as there is a reluctance on part of some top managers i.e. zidane (they've had a chat and he said no) due to the dysfunctional nature of the club at present (board level, lack of director of football, lack of direction in transfers etc).

Poch is main target, though they are hoping to convince him that going to utd would be better for his career right now than real madrid (tough sell). Ancelotti mentioned as a candidate as well.

Other than Mourinho going, his Portuguese staff went as well. So did the italian fitness trainer hired from inter milan.
  • Olimite wrote:
    Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is favourite for caretaker...

Relegation confirmed. Do people forget he failed miserably at Cardiff.

In fairness, that was a fairly obvious fuck up of a club in total disarray that no one should have gone near unlike actually carry on.
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    Interesting listen to this weeks transfer window podcast with the journalists. They reckon utd approached Blanc with offer of temp manager and if he does well possibly permanent. There are reservations about solskjaer (not got a great record in norway). Gary Neville would have been a prime candidate for the temp position but he's been vocal with anti woodward/glazer stuff. Carlos Quieroz is a possibility as well. Permanent manager, depends as there is a reluctance on part of some top managers i.e. zidane (they've had a chat and he said no) due to the dysfunctional nature of the club at present (board level, lack of director of football, lack of direction in transfers etc). Poch is main target, though they are hoping to convince him that going to utd would be better for his career right now than real madrid (tough sell). Ancelotti mentioned as a candidate as well. Other than Mourinho going, his Portuguese staff went as well. So did the italian fitness trainer hired from inter milan.
    This all sounds incredibly unimaginative.
  • Think out of the box.

Shane McMahon.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Stevie G or Frank?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!