Sport Club Greek Mega Thread
  • Watching some Prince Naseem fights. He is still my GOAT.
    So fucking fast, think about punching him and he has delivered two ko blows. When he looks like he is down he will backflip up.
    Try to play him or run the clock down and he will dance around and punish.

Pound for pound best for me..
    He didnt just beat his opponents he embarrassed them.
  • The dance, the power, the intelligence and when he knew he had them he was like a wolf pouncing.
    He snaps like a scorpion, his reach and how far he can lean back is nuts. Untouchable.
    You cant beat someone if you cant hit them.
    Nothing else like it.
  • I had a Prince Nadeem video in year 7 or 8, which was around the height of his fame. Ridiculous stuff. I know very little about what happened when it all seemed to suddenly go wrong for him, but as a showcase VHS it was up there.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Just a shit Herol Graham
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • cockbeard wrote:
    Just a shit Herol Graham

That must have been painful. Sitting on a frozen pack of peas may help. Lol

• Y'know, I'd really like these rumours of the Citeh owners cousin with a net worth of 70bn buying NUFC to be true. Fingers crossed it happens.
  • Yes, because we really need another Corrupt Sheikh buying another English club. Why just settle for one right?
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Exactly. Bring on the seethe.
  • Knowing Newcastle's luck it's that Fake Sheikh, from the newspaper sting stories.
  • 5515-2863.gif
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • It's Mike Ashley wearing a tea towel on his head.
  • Pretty sure that's Luis Figo on his hols in Barcelona
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Villa back again. They haven’t been down nearly long enough, I was hoping they were going to go on a Leeds-style lower league odyssey.
  • They seem to have a shitload of money for a division one team (so do middlesborough somehow).
  • Parachute payments isn’t it?

A concept that seems unfair, if you got relegated you shouldn’t receive a giant pay out for failing.
  • Not really, as the teams have to spend to try and stay in the league.
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Roberto Martinez favourite for Barcelona job if valverde gets the boot (he's expected to do so soon).
  • LarryDavid wrote:
    Knowing Newcastle's luck it's that Fake Sheikh, from the newspaper sting stories.

We'll end up with the only poor sheikh, that is buying a club to make money for them self not success.
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • BBC sport

Tottenham have made a bid of about 60m euros (£53m) for Real Betis midfielder Giovani Lo Celso.

But Lo Celso has a 100m euro (£88m) release clause and it is understood Betis want to sell him for a fee closer to that amount.

Spurs will face competition for the 23-year-old Argentine with other Premier League clubs interested.
  • This Sheikh Showdown with Fat Mike over at Sports Direct appears to be gaining real traction now. Apparently the same Arab tried to put a £2Billion bid in for Liverpool sometime ago. But now he's setting his sights for something much lower. If he does succeed in buying the club, the Sheikh is going to need a cultural ambassador to teach him the way of the Geordie. Apparently this guy is rumoured to be in the mix....
    Spoiler:
  • Lol, the takeover wont happen though. This particular sheikh doesnt have approval from the Abu Dhabi royal family and apparently they dont want there to be more issues with fifa, UEFA, premier league with a state owning two top flight English clubs (City and Newcastle). Especially with the ongoing investigations into city and its financing from Abu Dhabi
  • Europa League final tonight.
    It is on BT Sport but if you dont have BT Sport you can watch it free on their YouTube channel BTSportOfficial.

A hard one to predict this, not a lot separates the two teams and both ended the season with similar form.

Almost certainly Hazard's last Chelsea game he will play his massive arse off.
    Sarri threw a strop in training earlier. He claimed it was because they couldn't practice set pieces as it was open to media. I think this will be his last game at Chelsea as well and it's getting to him.

This feels like a bit of an end of an era for Chelsea. Star player off, manager doesn't come across as happy with the club and vice versa.
    The transfer ban.
    The cancelled/mothballed stadium.
    I think Abramovich has had his fill.

Not a lot of talking points with Arsenal, we know Cech, Ramsey and Welbeck are off. I would imagine only Ramsey would start of those anyway.
    Mkhitaryan not traveled because of the stupid decision to have the final in Azerbaijan.

Not sure there will be much of an atmosphere in the stadium for a final unfortunately.
    The press are focussed on it being a bad venue because the teams are both English but pretty much any club that would likely reach the finals would have issues travelling there, theres no bloody airport!

Prediction.
    3-1 Chelsea, Hazard hat trick.
  • The streaming quality was amazing last year when bt sport streamed the champs league final (I think). Shame my connection’s pants.

Could be a good game this.

2-1 chelski.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • I'd like an Arsenal win. Would've preferred it as a send off for Wenger, but hopefully they can pull something out the bag. Agree with the end of an era thing for Chelsea, they're a good team and I like Sarri, but it does feel like they've had their chips.
  • The Daddy wrote:
    The streaming quality was amazing last year when bt sport streamed the champs league final (I think). Shame my connection’s pants.

Could be a good game this.

2-1 chelski.

It was pretty decent. Is it in VR again?
  • Looks like I was wrong. Ramsey hasn't travelled and Cech starts.
  • Ramsey is injured innit

Hope arsenal get pumped. The way everyone's just stayed silent about the HM issue is a bit shitty imo. Not even a teammate has stood up for him publicly. I'd be embarrassed.
  • Dont forget if arsenal win they make the champs league for next season. That's a huge motivation
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Ramsey is injured innit

Hope arsenal get pumped. The way everyone's just stayed silent about the HM issue is a bit shitty imo. Not even a teammate has stood up for him publicly. I'd be embarrassed.

What issue?
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    That stadium is half empty.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!