Sport Club Greek Mega Thread
  • It was the subsequent obstruction. I think Calvert Lenin has a tap in if Alexander Arnold isn’t in the way and given AA was no where near the ball at any point it’s probably a fair result.
  • But obviously TAA has no chance to ge out of the way so it can be a justified hard done by too.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    As I've been saying for months. This is the equivalent of his end at Dortmund.

Teams figured it out, no plan B, lack of drive and energy in the players.

He's like Mourinho of old. 2/3 seasons of brilliance then done.
  • Liverpool can comeback next year. I thought Man City were done but they’ve got back again. Although they do have a champions league level team on the subs bench.
  • I’ve seen it a couple of times and I thin it’s a definite penalty. It’s not TAAs fault but he basically makes an unfair block across Calvert Lewins path. It’s a just result given the way things panned out with the save.
  • Imagine if Everton finish above them.
  • Haaland today though.

https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/1363194649385578496?s=19

Lad is out of control. The fucking illegality of that. Woof.
  • Fulham looking to secure 8 points from 12.

Newcastle should be concerned.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Sorry to the fans here, but would love to see Newcastle go down, just to see the look on Ryan's and Callum's faces, though I've no issue with Callum, he desreved to fight for his England shirt
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Haaland today though.

https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/1363194649385578496?s=19

Lad is out of control. The fucking illegality of that. Woof.

What skill
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    LivDiv wrote:
    Fulham looking to secure 8 points from 12.

Newcastle should be concerned.

Been concerned since we let Rafa go and replaced him with the first fool to say yes. I'm amazed we stayed up last season, a bit of luck and the lingering effects of Rafa's organization skills saw us cobble enough points together but I can see us getting overtaken by Fulham before too long. When the momentum shifts like this it's hard to pull it back
  • How the fuck are West Ham players moaning that the ref stopped play when it's one of their own who is sat on the floor absolutely pissing blood from his head?
  • As I've been saying for months. This is the equivalent of his end at Dortmund.

Teams figured it out, no plan B, lack of drive and energy in the players.

He's like Mourinho of old. 2/3 seasons of brilliance then done.

Klopp is known to push his players and heavily use caffeine stimulants to keep their energy levels up. That’s not sustainable in the long term, and people in the know had said pre-season that Liverpool would be nowhere near the title this year. I can dig the articles out if anyone wants to read them.
  • Given the approach, I've no idea why he didn't rest players as soon as the title was done.
  • Not only have we lost our championship winning defence, we also lost our championship winning midfield too.

Retaining a league was always going to be tough, even tougher during a shortened season. Let alone with many serious injuries.

It’s surely no coincidence, that in a season teams are being pushed like never before, the club with the most expensively assembled squad in history is running away with the league.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • While that is true look at who’s stepped up for Man City while big big players like Aguero and KdB have been injured - the forgotten clowns like Stones and Zinchenko. Gundoghan as well.

I’d also argue that Man City had a worse pre season than Liverpool and while they were rubbish they actually sought to mix things up (eg switch the wingers). While Liverpool can’t score a goal and their best midfielder in the world (thiago) repeatedly plays the same ineffective games.

Liverpool have a magical front three but it feels like only salah is shooting nowadays. They also play the same ineffective game over and over and over. There’s no excuse to keep trying the same old thing that doesn’t work against anyone who defends mildly competently.

Why are they playing cross ball from the byline if none of the strikers move around in the box? They’re all players that run onto the ball but they play slowly from back to front. It’s just dumb by Klopp.

It must be even more galling to see minamino score his total Liverpool tally in 3 games for Southampton.
  • The true tests of managerial greatness must be not only winning leagues in multiple countries, but winning multiple leagues in same country with new squads. Ferguson, wenger, arguably mourinho with Chelsea. No one else in EPL, until guardiola. He’s changed tactics, improved players, integrated new ones well, given them time. England fans should thank him for foden’s development alone, if he pushes on anyway. Deserves huge credit.

If klopp stays and delivers another Liverpool title he can be talked about in the same breath.
  • JLingz living the dream, getting to celebrate a goal twice. Must be made up.
  • A tell you wot,

keeganrant_450x300.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=450%2C300

I'd love it if we got spurs in the Europa, I'd love it.
  • Aston vanilla look awful today.
  • If Villa are so shit just without Grealish then why were they equally abject vs Brighton. Really poor punditry.
  • Heart attack second half. Villa were rubbish but could easily have fluked a second.
  • If Villa are so shit just without Grealish then why were they equally abject vs Brighton. Really poor punditry.

Villa were shit against Brighton because we are generally really good at facing up to teams & making them look shit. We’ve had to deal this all season; Spurs were shit against Brighton, Liverpool were shit against Brighton, Leicester were shit against Brighton, Man City were shit against Brighton - soon people are going to have to realise that Brighton can outplay them.

Just can’t score.
  • Three wins to go. Scotlands elite club marches on. God bless.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Three wins to go. Scotlands elite club marches on. God bless.
    Can't argue. Even covid shakedown wise they blow us out the water
  • JMW wrote:
    If Villa are so shit just without Grealish then why were they equally abject vs Brighton. Really poor punditry.

Villa were shit against Brighton because we are generally really good at facing up to teams & making them look shit. We’ve had to deal this all season; Spurs were shit against Brighton, Liverpool were shit against Brighton, Leicester were shit against Brighton, Man City were shit against Brighton - soon people are going to have to realise that Brighton can outplay them.

Just can’t score.

Maybe. It looked to me that Aston Villa weren’t pressing that hard back vs any defence.

Also we whipped you three nil! You had a good first 10 mins.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!