Merry Christmas!
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Yeah. A lot of prep had been done so I was only doing the easier bits. Still - with my cake and pudding making exploits also being successful this year I might have found a new interest.

btw God Bless the NHS and their staff.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Preach on brother.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Merry kurishumasu btw folks.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Turned out we cooked for 40 (minus offspring and dogs) on boxing day- four of us in the kitchen. Went really smooth. Only stress was keeping the gravy warm while we waited on friend's + their family getting through baggage/passport  control, oh, and the 10kilos of spuds. A nice day with boss Eggs for boss Eggs.

Had a nice day today too (out and about with MM, it's a long slow burn), miss the time I could've had with my family, but staying in Liverpool with friends this year was long overdue.

You're all cunts by the way, and love yis. Hug yourself for me.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Emergency, emergency, emergency.

I have just been given permission to buy the lego technic porsche gt3. 
    Spoiler:
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Get the lepin one...spend the cash you save on a lepin millennium falcon
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Glad to hear everyone had a successful Christmas and pleased it worked out well for everyone experiencing health issues or family issues.
    And yea. God bless the NHS.
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Been ill since Christmas eve. Why can't this happen during work time?
  • Sorry to those that are ill and that have had family issues, I've had too many of those Christmases that I wish I could forget.

I've had a reasonably good time, been finding it hard to get the Christmas cheer going this time. On that note are we still on the part where it is considered perfectly fine to start drinking at midday?
  • Yes we are.
    I'm off work until the 4th so it's very tempting to have a beer with every meal including breakfast.
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Thought so. Opening the grapefruit ipa to put in my amazing new glass now then.
  • I've found it a very helpful thing to be honest.
    "Honey, would you drive to the shops and get me ..."

"Nope, I've had a beer. Sorry!"
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    12 days remember - up until the 5th any misbehaviour is fair game as far as I'm concerned.
  • You guys are too restrained. If I don't have work, then a liquid lunch is a goer all-year round.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    You guys are too restrained. If I don't have work, then a liquid lunch is a goer all-year round.

I miss this, no food is easy, missing the booze though

I think I'll have a beer Friday though, it's only one day and it's not food so it's still liquid calories
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Fuck this Christmas excess, acid reflux has almost literally burned the skin out of my throat. Trying to sleep in an armchair now. No better way to hit into the January resolutions.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Had a touch of that last night myself. Thought I was going to choke on it. Fuck excess indeed.

And fuck being in work yesterday and today when I'm supposed to be off - covering for peeps with medical situations to deal with. What a fucking Christmas.
  • I didn't realise the Old Firm game was tomorrow! I thought it was Sunday. WTAF?
  • Yeah, I can't wait... :(
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • I wouldn't be surprised if Police Scotland had something to do with that scheduling.
  • Riot consolidation saves on overtime pay.
  • Exactly. Double time doesn't kick in until 0700 on 1 January. On 31 December you can cancel everyone's day off and it doesn't cost a penny.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!