Everybody's Golf
  • Only 3 birdies on Kagaragafucking yama. Missed 3 fucking simple birdie putts. Got +7 on the Arabian, was actually at -4 coming into the last 9 holes but then had a water hazard and a +1 rough and got a +4 on one hole.

Only did well on the La Provence with a -4.
  • I was quite proud of my +4 on Al Arabian for the first 16 holes today.  Then ended up 9 over.  There you go, ZMM.  You kicked my ass!

Cracked the top 300 today with another Notable Finish from the tournaments yesterday.  That made me feel better.
    3DS: 2105-8748-8084 Switch: SW-3316-5834-8308 PSN: aynsleyw
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    Birdorf wrote:
    Yeah, but I read somewhere that the save file was attatched to the game.

I can confirm that this is Birdshit.
  • Went even on Maple Leaf 9 hole today.  Had to laugh.
  • Got -3 on that today....and I eagled the last hole.

Hate the Al Arabian course. +5 on the 9 holer and rage quit on the 18
    PSN: Shinji-_-Ikari
    Twitter: @YouDidItAll4Me
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii

Send message
    It's only been three days since I played, seems I'm a bit rusty. Entered the second tourney got to the second tee and did two skull of death shots, did my first ever rage quit, although it was more of a bewilderment quit.
  • Had an ok day today. Al Arabian is a fuck, but I didn't finish dead last on any course. Always good.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    Just traded in my pre-owned copy for about the same price as the digital version. Worked out well becuase i didn't have an online pass - now i do!  :)

Shame PSN is slower than hell. Might have it down by tomorrow. lol!
  • I got angry at Maple today because I got a -6 but bloody pars on the two par 5s, ARGH! Par 5s should be birdie, minimum. -6 is still my best score which is pretty bloody rubbish. Gonna do some Stroke play later on, methinks.
  • Just hit 11 under on the first 9 holer today. Was 5 under after 3 holes but then shanked an approach shot into a bunker and got a par. If I had birdied that hole I'd have been temp 1st.

Amazing really as my 3 rounds yesterday were crap.

Screenies later.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii

Send message
    Thought I'd nailed the Homing Shot trophy, Fist pumps galore as I watched the replay, but nothing, it just snuck in at the side of the cup, I'm presuming it's got to hit the pin. Maybe next time.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii

Send message
    11 under with a par is impressive, good stuff. I managed -7 after getting a bogey on the first hole, managed to fire my tee shot unplayable.
  • Am gutted by what happened on the 18 hole Harvest Hill. Was -5 and then after a series of pars and bogeys was 0 on the last hole. Birdied that for -1. Dreadful.

Could have got a -8 on the 1st Kagurayama but a triple bogey on one hole fucked that up.
  • AtxQyIXCEAAOkCJ.jpg

AtxRBqlCQAAdFlj.jpg

AtxRQaXCQAArJJG.jpg

Please take into account that many shyte rounds go on in between moments like these.  Keep the faith.
  • Got -9 on the teeny cup after a couple of annoying bogeys.
  • I got a measly -3 on teeny cup. 
    Fuck's sake. 

Seems my performance yesterday merited a 16 position rise though
  • -7 for me. Double bogey on the second last. bleugh
  • I managed to bogey the last hole, overhit the bastard and it trundled into the water. It's always more annoying than usual bogeying the par 5's, haha.
  • Posted a -10 on the Kagurayama 9 hole today. Got a temp rank of 10th out of 700. Best result by a country mile.

Haven't had a B&B tourney yet. Tomorrow evening?
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii

Send message
    I'm hopeful of a decent placing in the 'no shot within 15 seconds' course tomorrow, managed -9, might break my record of 31st. 200+ rounds, I really should be able to remember course names.
  • Man I am an amateur compared to you guys
  • Managed by best score on Maple long tee tourney today, -17. Put me 25th!
  • Great score. Hit a -13 on it myself, which wasn't too bad. 

+1 on the Kagurayama 9 hole. Frustrating as fuck when you've got the +1 Rough and you're not feeling the timing
  • I had good rounds on Harvest Hills (-5) and Kagurayama (-6), had a poor Maple Leaf though. 2 bogeys saw me limp home on -6. 
    Anyone else having issues uploading their scores?
  • -6, -5, -12 tonight. 
    Gutted on the last as I got 2 double bogeys. How I managed that I do not know......
  • Some good scores coming in guys, nice one!

Got a -10 on the Kagurayama 9 hole yesterday, including a hole in one.  A par on one hole spoiled it a little.  18/1240 in the end.

I should smell the top 250 this weekend.  Tough going now.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii

Send message
    Oooh, a hole in one, well done, I quite like them. I also like how the sign near the green changes, makes you feel special!
    Birdorf wrote:
    I'm hopeful of a decent placing in the 'no shot within 15 seconds' course tomorrow, managed -9, might break my record of 31st.

Is it wrong to quote yourself?

Anyway this ended up bagging me 4th spot out of 884, can't see me beating that any time soon. I was quite pleased.
  • 4th is fantastic, as is a hole in one, neither of which I have managed to achieve yet.

Didn't have a fantastic day yesterday. One top 100 and the others were write offs
  • Hole in one on the second hole of the Maple Leaf tourney today, my second in as many days! Wish me luck  for the next 7 holes. I know I'll mess it up somewhere along the line, probably.
  • Yep, 3 pars in a row. Fuck it. Although that's 6 separate hole's in one now! How many does everyone have? :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!