Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    Stopping to post must have interrupted your flow.
    6 is well impressive, double my tally, although one was in a mega cup and another I missed my impact, so I've only had one true hole in one.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Thanks to the beautiful Curtis, I may boot this up soon on PS3.

Is it still easy to find an online game, anyone know?
  • Managed to somehow get to 90th on the mega cup tourney with a -9. Don't know how I managed that good a position, mega-cup putts are easy. If you land on the green within 5 metres it's surely an easy putt, especially on Karagayarayamamma.
  • I had good rounds on the 9 holders, then went to pot on the Kagurayama 18 holes. Came away at 3 under. Awful.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • 20 under on Kagurayama 18 holer today!  No pars and a couple of eagles.  I was only using Pancho to level him up too.  Top score was 23 under.

I've only got 2 or 3 hole in ones.  How do you check?  Never hit an albatross either.

Good to see people putting in some cracking rounds/shots.
    3DS: 2105-8748-8084 Switch: SW-3316-5834-8308 PSN: aynsleyw
  • If you go in to video library the game automatically records any special shots such as chip ins, eagles and albatrosses(?)
    Should have saved you hole in ones
    PSN: Shinji-_-Ikari
    Twitter: @YouDidItAll4Me
  • Think there's a limit to how many videos it'll automatically store.  Mine was stuffed, so I deleted a load to make room.

Finally made it into the top 250.  Had a decidely average set of tournament rounds today so it will be interesting to see if I drop out tomorrow.
  • I want to get into a position where I feel like I'm competing with others and not just moving up with average scores because other people have missed a day or stopped playing or something.
  • Did well on the 9 holers today. A 90s and a 50s finish. 

But whoever decided on the Legacy of Golf Links with the +1 Bunker is a sick bastard.
    Was doing ok on the front 9, came in with a +3, all thanks to the 8th (the one with the horrendous green surrounded by 4 bunkers)
    Pulled a +17 on the back 9. +15 of that was made up on 12-14. I'm proud of myself for not rage quitting. Not so proud of the 167th out of 167 finish
  • Legacy of golf links? I think I'll pass today
  • With +1 Bunker.
  • Shinji wrote:
    With +1 Bunker.

I repeat my previous statement
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii

Send message
    Yeah, that was hard work, 3 pars, 2 bogies and 4 birdies on the front 9 and exactly the same coming home, so relatively pleased with 4 under, would probably have been much worse without the mega cup.
  • Nothing spectacular from me today.

Rank 246.  I just aim to finish under my rank each round.  Keeps me sane.

Links was mad today. 2 under with about 6 chip ins!
  • Finally broke into the top 1000 yesterday. Two good days bumped me up over 60 places and I ended up in the 980s.
    Had decent rounds in the 9 holers, then flumped to a disappointing -5 on the 18 hole Maple Leaf because of some dreadful Pars when I should have birdied, and a bogey and double bogey due to hitting bunkers. Sigh.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii

Send message
    I'm going to try aiming for the bunkers next time the bunker+ rule is used, might have better luck.
  • Does anyone else find Kagarayagamayama a lot harder than Harvest Hills? I don't know what it is about the greens of Karagayamamma I just find them really hard to read. Especially that one that's all dappled with shade from a tree. And of course there's the dreaded hole 18 par 5.
  • There's one hole I particularly hat about Kagurayama, but I've sussed it now.
    It's the hole with the green at the top of the hill, with a tree and a rock halfway down the hill next to it. If I miss the green I normally end up down by that rock and it takes me several swings to get back out.
  • Yeah if you mess up on that one you get impossibly trapped at the bottom of that steep verge. There's nothing like that on Harvest Hills. Not that steep, anyway.
  • Keep going, guys! I do feel the burn some days, but this thread keeps me going. I've actually got worse over the last week. One day I scored three 4 unders.

Went through the back of the green on the first hole of Maple Leaf straight off the tee today.

Might experiment with clubs and balls. Stuck with infinity for ages, but maybe time for a change.
  • In terms of rank I think I'm around the 360th mark at the moment.
  • Finally worked out how to get the pictures out of my Vita, so here are my stats. It was like this for a moment, there.

zoolander.jpg

2pyc70l.jpg
    55vz7.jpg
  • They're some good scores ZMM. Can't seem to get past -16 on either Maple Leaf course.

Did manage to get a -2 on Reg Legacy of Golf Links today on the final gold challenge. 
    Didn't get the birdie on last hole for the crown though annoyingly.

Ye guys are waaaay ahead of me in the rankings. Only broke into the 1500s today
  • Bloody hell , not played my vita for a couple of months and then thought playing EV Golf again and then saw your scores :-(
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Noooo :( I feel bad now!

The last couple of days I've been stroke playing (oh behaaaave!) and concentrating on trying to beat round scores where I thought I could do better, see the -8 and -9 on Harvest Hills? I did those tonight. My previous bests were around the -5 -6 region.

YOU CAN DO IT, TOO!

Edit: glad you've all overlooked my +9 on Legacy
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii

Send message
    @ZIMM - That's a lot of rounds.

Can't post a pic but here's my overall stats

Total Rounds - 249
    Record Drive - 396.8
    Fairway Hits - 68.6 (wow, that's bad)
    Perfect Impact - 37 (slowly creeping up, took a battering the first few weeks)
    Longest Chip-in - 173.2
    Par Pace - 76.6
    Longest Put - 19.3
    Average Near-Pin - 3.8
  • Those stats are pretty good Birdoff, here are my own as comparison
    Total Rounds - 219
    Record Drive - 396.3
    Fairway Hits - 65.8 
    Perfect Impact - 34.7 (similar battering recently)
    Longest Chip-in - 188.1
    Par Pace - 66.3
    Longest Put - 14.2
    Average Near-Pin - 4.4
  • Good stats, guys!  I realise that I've been playing the game all wrong by using Infinity clubs and balls.  Cranked out Big Airs yesterday so will see how I fare with those.
    Total Rounds - 263
    Record Drive - 341.1
    Fairway Hits - 82.2
    Perfect Impact - 36.8
    Longest Chip-in - 199.1
    Par Pace - 76.6
    Longest Put - 16.1
    Average Near-Pin - 4.0
  • Total Rounds - 306
    Record Drive - 346.5
    Fairway Hits - 65.1
    Perfect Impact - 29.8 
    Longest Chip-in - 173.9 
    Par Pace - 58.9
    Longest Putt - 13.9 
    Average Near-Pin - 5.1

I found those stats slightly confusing, as I've definitely got the 350y drive trophy......
    Am also sure my longest putt has ben further
  • Total Rounds - 358
    Record Drive - 396.8y 
    Fairway Hits - 65.9%
    Perfect Impact - 37.9%
    Longest Chip-in - 345.6y (that was my Albatross on the first hole of Maple)
    Par Pace - 71.8%
    Longest Putt - 15.0m
    Average Near-pin - 4.0m

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!