Yakuza - it's like Shenmue, but actually fun to play
  • I'm pretty sure He wasn't a random salary man.
  • I guess you know something I don't. Loving taking on the 5 billionaires. The catfighting has me confused as it's so random. The telephone chat up is an annoying game. The exotic videos, bloody hell. Had to skip it as wife was about to walk in. Will have to watch them when she's not around.
  • As part of the real estate
    Spoiler:
  • As part of the real estate
    Spoiler:

That's exactly who it is.
  • For me the random help happened before real estate management ever started.
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    For me the random help happened before real estate management ever started.

Ok, that's genuinely weird. Not sure who that is, then.
  • Can I stash my cash somewhere? I've got some plates to sell (one a diamond plate which is nuts money) but don't want to bump into shakedown...
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Buy everything you want and spend the rest on abilities.
  • I'm only on Chapter 3 (I think, just doing the Grand club stuff), so it's fine to just splash that cash on abilities?
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Yep. Really abilities are the main thing and you're about to be swimming in money
  • Aw yeah. Means I can finish off those 'training' sub-stories too.
  • I'm completely stuck. I'm playing chapter 15 , as Majima.
    Spoiler:

Somebody please give me a clue.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
    Spoiler:

There's a man who can give you a clue and he tells you:
    Spoiler:
  • once i'd fully befriended the cop that searches you on the streets he started joining in my fights.
  • Smang wrote:
    once i'd fully befriended the cop that searches you on the streets he started joining in my fights.

That cop..
    Spoiler:
  • yep :) 

also i think on some occasions, when you intervene in someone getting mugged or whatever, they also join in.
    Spoiler:

There's a man who can give you a clue and he tells you:
    Spoiler:

Thank you :)

I had a
    Spoiler:
    , but nothing else.
  • Finished chapter 4.

Bizzarely, the best thing about the game so far is the story! Some proper good thrillery stuff so far.

Struggling a bit with everything else. I like the fighting mostly, but the constant interruptions of text-conversations for side-missions is doing my head in.

So far the Chapter 1 has been my highlight (but 4 was close).
    Gamgertag: JRPC
    PSN: Lastability95
  • I'm trying to do as many side missions up front as I can, and then when the later chapters arrive I can push in through to completion. Just on chapter 4 myself and picked up the Break style of fighting, which seems a laugh. Mostly using weapon with Goro though.
  • JRPC wrote:
    Finished chapter 4.

Bizzarely, the best thing about the game so far is the story! Some proper good thrillery stuff so far.

Me too - I've been quite vocal about how much I like the story in this. I'd say you're in for a treat, then - the story gets better and better.
    MattyJ wrote:
    I'm trying to do as many side missions up front as I can, and then when the later chapters arrive I can push in through to completion. Just on chapter 4 myself and picked up the Break style of fighting, which seems a laugh. Mostly using weapon with Goro though.

Breaker for groups, weapon for bosses = Easy Mode.
  • JRPC wrote:
    Finished chapter 4.

Me too - I've been quite vocal about how much I like the story in this. I'd say you're in for a treat, then - the story gets better and better.

There were a fair few "oh fuck!" moments later on, as the story twisted and turned.

I'm on the final chapter now, but I've taken a break from the story to piss about and improve my bowling etc.
  • The cabaret club stuff is addictive, want all the hot platinum chicks to work for me. Theres something disturbing about dressing them up and buying them jewellery. Lol
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Dinostar77 wrote:
    The cabaret club stuff is addictive, want all the hot platinum chicks to work for me. Theres something disturbing about dressing them up and buying them jewellery. Lol

It's the music. The saxophone line of ddurrudurududududu and then the sunshine music which gets all raved up
  • Secret: the best music is in the menu
    Spoiler:

At the weapons shop.
  • I got given 300mil yen as goro for winning cabaret battle. Just spend it all on upgrading his abilities? Unlike the other chap, goro doesn't buy properties right?
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    I got given 300mil yen as goro for winning cabaret battle. Just spend it all on upgrading his abilities? Unlike the other chap, goro doesn't buy properties right?

You're correct, he doesn't buy properties.
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    I got given 300mil yen as goro for winning cabaret battle. Just spend it all on upgrading his abilities? Unlike the other chap, goro doesn't buy properties right?

So just spend it all then?
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    Dinostar77 wrote:

So just spend it all then?

There's a way of shifting finances between Kiryu and Majima.

• regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Er you can kind of spend it on properties with goro
  • I had no idea.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!