adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Dunno much about whisky tumblers but they seem reassuring heavy.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I don't like how the regular game case fits into the box (I ended up disassembling the box a bit to get it out without damaging the packaging) and the art book feels a bit like generic collector's ed tat but overall it feels like a decent first step into special edition land for the Yakuza series.
  • It has arrived! Yay!

Stuck in work til 6pm! Boo!
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    ERE out of interest what's your favourite collector's ed tat?
  • Text from my gf asking to come over tonight.

P7DWDb3.gif
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Bollockoff wrote:

I think the real-life version of the spellbook from Ni no Kuni was my favourite piece of tat. Complete soundtracks are appreciated although tend to be quite rare. The red Classic Controller Pro from the special edition of Xenoblade Chronicles on the Wii also saw a lot of use as well.
  • EvilRedEye wrote:
    Bollockoff wrote:
    I think the real-life version of the spellbook from Ni no Kuni was my favourite piece of tat. Complete soundtracks are appreciated although tend to be quite rare. The red Classic Controller Pro from the special edition of Xenoblade Chronicles on the Wii also saw a lot of use as well.

Nice choices. 

I like the MGS1 european CE (tshirt, memory card stickers, OST, dogtags, poster and post cards). 

I never bought or played any of them but the WoW CEs were always pretty spiffy from what I remember.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Text from my gf asking to come over tonight. P7DWDb3.gif

gav1.png
  • note to gav: do not, I repeat DO NOT tiger drop her.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Hahaha, noted. Nice, Moot.

Me: I'll be cool to play Yakuza tho, right?
    Her: (knowing I'm home at 7pm) yeah that's cool, I won't be over til about half 7 anyway

......... NAAAAAAAAAANI?!?
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    My DPD tried to deliver when I was at work. No whisky tumblers for me until tomorrow.

Eternal cry
  • This Spec Ed is bloody massive. Can't wait to start it up.
    PSN: Trampoline_Hero | Switcheroo: SW-4808-6417-1689
  • Turns out my copy had the art book ting. All very nice but the game is held in a cardboard sleeve. The "white shoes" of video game collecting. You look at it and its fucked.
  • Anyway, I'M GOIN IN

BYE SHONA
  • Good to remind y'all that there's a survey via the games info pane on yr consoles that'll explicitly ask if you want to see the Fist Of The North Star game come out over here. Y'all know what needs to be done.

There's also a general "what else dya want?" question where you can go all caps about a 3-5 release like I did.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I just want to play Yakuza :'(
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Which whisky glass does it come with? I just Googled it and Norlan popped up first, it's not them is it? Quite fancied them after The Daddy's recommendation and seeing them in Altered Carbon.
  • The special edition package is a thing of beauty!
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • EvilRedEye wrote:
    I'm towards the end of the first part, haha!
    Haha, bit of a stretch then.  

I didn't come close either.  Trying to play them both in tandem.  This will get confusing.

Only had a quick look at 6 yesterday, but loving how dynamic the street fights are though.  Minor spoiler about what could happen in a regular battle:
    Spoiler:
    When you got movies like Tom Cruise in them, you can't lose
  • Game just gets better and better, had to force myself off it for a break and iv mainly been concentrating on side content.
  • New engine is so good. I don't want to sprint anywhere, just want to drink it all in. Nice little touches everywhere.
  • New engine is so good. I don't want to sprint anywhere, just want to drink it all in. Nice little touches everywhere.

So much to see and do too, only thing i miss is the disco dancing.
    Love all the little nods to past games etc.
  • I've found the combat animation(?) A little bit jerky, but even after just 1 chapter I'm totally sucked into this world again.
    PSN: Trampoline_Hero | Switcheroo: SW-4808-6417-1689
  • Actually can't wait to get home and explore more. Might just chill tonight and go for a few drinks and karaoke, take some selfies with npcs.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Are there many references to Yakuza 0 in Yakuza 6? I'm not even going to start it before finishing Yakuza 5 but I don't have the willpower to finish Y0 first too.
  • Yakuza 5 is only available in PSN store isnt it? 

Or is there an Asian region disc version with english language menus and subs?
  • EvilRedEye wrote:
    Are there many references to Yakuza 0 in Yakuza 6? I'm not even going to start it before finishing Yakuza 5 but I don't have the willpower to finish Y0 first too.

Only
    Spoiler:
    and im at chapter 7.

Yakuza 0 is so good though, will be hard to go back to with how smooth everything seems in 6.

Not sure if spoiler is spoiler!
  • You're at chapter 7?! NANI? Yeeesh man slow down!
  • You're at chapter 7?! NANI? Yeeesh man slow down!

Iv put a stupid amount of time in already!
    Mainly side questing now.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    OFF TO PICK IT UP

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!