Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    Oh Em Gee!

Online Clubs now has a filter to get rid of no 'any' and human GK's. If I didn't have my pre-order placed, that would have done it for me!
  • Olimite wrote:
    Oh Em Gee! Online Clubs now has a filter to get rid of no 'any' and human GK's. If I didn't have my pre-order placed, that would have done it for me!

"Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in"

at least 90% of my FIFA time has been spent on online club...and probably about 60% of that time is spent searching for suitable opponents and games being quit in the first minute when it's apparent there's a GK and any combo...
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    The new feature lists for the various modes is actually very promising and shows a devco not happy to rest on their laurels.
  • yeah, i was all set after the PES demo to go back to PES, enjoy a bit of fun offline gaming and hope master league was close to what it used to be, knowing all i'd be missing was clubs mode and that was getting annoying....

then my mate came round the other day and we played local vs on FIFA 12, and i was quite taken back by how much better it looks and plays in local multiplayer compared to online clubs, in terms of responsiveness and 'real player' faces etc....even though clubs is the most fun mode, i realised it also soured my view on the 'core' game cos of the additional 'lag' of online play...and then EA announce they're fixing a number of my main issues with club mode too!
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    Here's the full feature list announced at Gamescom anyway...
    SEASONS

Trophy Cabinet… show off your silverware and unlock better cabinets along the way.
        2v2 is back! Play with a mate locally in ranked online play.
        More matchmaking options… guests, limited expansion, club vs. international teams, etc.
        Division Titles! Basic promotion is ok, but winning the title = glory
        Persistent squad/team management saves. Set your club up once per squad update!
        Better star level matchmaking… Less RM vs. Tottenham, more RM vs. PSG

VIRTUAL BUNDESLIGA

New! Virtual Bundesliga for FIFA 13 fans in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
        Pick your Bundesliga team and be part of monthly competitions. End-of-season champion crowned in live showdown.

EA SPORTS FOOTBALL CLUB MATCH DAY

Real-world form, injuries, suspensions will be reflected in-game throughout the season.
        Real-world events like form, suspensions and media gossip in dynamic commentary for top leagues.
        ‘Games of the Week’ feature now in kick-off mode; the biggest clashes from the real world of football.

DEMO

Out 11 September on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
        Demo teams: AC Milan, Arsenal, Borussia Dortmund, Juventus and Manchester City
        Demo stadium: Manchester City’s Etihad Stadium
        Demo will include our new features Match Day and Skill Games.
        You’ll be able to upload goals and images from the #FIFA13 demo to www.easportsfootball.com – we want your goals!

CLUBS

Online Pro and CPU teammates stats based off real attributes from players in top leagues
        Tuning to Human GKs… no more fully assisted in Clubs, tuned attributes and accomplishments
        Maxed out Pros more realistic to real life players. Accomplishments and growth have been tuned
        Filter to match your ANY preference and human goalkeeper preference #FIFA13
        AI teammates get better as your Club improves #FIFA13
        Online Pro progression saved on the server, not save files. Bye-bye hackers!
        Online Pro for Clubs only: no more offline boosting. #FIFA13
        Seasons format! No more confusing rank points/leagues. Get to Div 1! #FIFA13
        Free Agent Hub allows you to play Drop-In Matches, looks at leaderboards etc. before joining a club #FIFA13

FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM

Overhauled introduction for new players. Step-by-step guide to squad building and trading #FUT
        Special reward packs for returning FUT players.
        Seasons is now in Ultimate Team!
        Team of the Week Challenges and FUT unlockables in the Football Club Catalogue.

New to FIFA Ultimate Team? There will be an introduction mode to teach key concepts. Finish the match and get a reward!
        The main menu has been entirely redesigned. Navigate quickly with dynamic info to keep you up to date
        Online and Single Player versions of Seasons are now in Ultimate Team!
        Seasons – There will be five divisions in Seasons to prove your Ultimate Team abilities.
        Single-player Seasons in FUT have eligibility requirements. Online, it’s all about bringing your very best squad
        At the end of every Season in FUT there will be prizes based on how well your Squad performed.
        EA SPORTS Football Club - FUT is now fully integrated with EASFC. Your friends can keep up with your big signings.
        You can buy unlock rewards in the EASFC catalogue for your club, such as more squads or bigger Trade piles.
        Fitness has been redesigned to make fitness recovery items more important.
        Morale – The scales for have shifted! Neutral morale is the default and you’ll have to manage your squad to get high morale.
        Players expect to play and win to keep high morale. Players with low morale recover to neutral faster.
        You can now challenge the Team of the Week for a reward every week. #FIFA13
        New manager tasks help teach you the mid-level tasks of running a club. Complete them all for a Special reward!
        Web app details will be discussed at a later date.
  • So will the 2v2 Ranked matches be local only? Because my friend who I play FIFA with lives a 3 hour drive away and we play over Live.

:(
  • Plan M wrote:
    Yep that would be cool, unfortunately EA only seem to bring out crappy ideas like ultimate team. It definitely needs more online modes, I would love to be able to play through a career mode with a friend.

I'd love this also. I grew up playing co-op football games with some mates, started on ISS 64 and have consistently played some sort of manager mode or master league with the same people ever since. Would be great to carry on the tradition online with people who now live the other end of the country. It seems to be a way of playing manager mode that FIFA don't consider. I guess its a very small minority of people who would use it tbf.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    welcome aboard jj. :

liking all the new additions on that list for fifa.
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • Woodimari
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Woodimari
    PSN
    Woodimari
    Steam
    Woodimari

Send message
    I tried to link that yesterday but I am a noob and it just posted at garbage! 90% of my time on FIFA 12 was with Ultimate Team, I don't see FIFA 13 being any different. Loving the UT Season mode too!

I'm wondering if they are gonna release the web app early and give away free packs like they did last year? I missed out on that as I didn't even know there was a web app!
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    Yes, that is the plan.

You get 24 free packs if you get the Ultimate Edition and this year, you also get another 24 free packs if you get the EA Season Ticket.
  • This is better than FIFA... :P
    Apologies if you see this post in a few threads, but i'm just going to quickly spam a few relevant threads to try to drum up interest in...
    The Beautiful Game: The Game , my multiplayer 'world cup singles' footy game for PC.  There's more info in the 'games what we wrote' thread, but if you're interested in checking it out I'll be playing it online tonight at around 9:30pm tonight.
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    Davie, if you're interested, I have about 40k coins with your name on it as I retired my PS3 club and sold off the assets.

Let me know.

Oli.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    ah cheers oli. :)

• Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    how would i get these coins?
    trade a bronze player for 40,000?

• Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    Just trying to finalise coins mate. Won't be as much as 40k sadly, but about 20k providing I can sell this last card. You would need to list a bronze card with a BIN of what we agree. I'll then buy the card.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    cheers pal. 
    keep me informed.

• cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Hey guys, quick question about online play. If I buy a new copy of FIFA13 on PS3, can my housemate play on his PSN ID? Or will he need a $5 online pass? Or is there a family pass thing so it checks the machine not the profile?
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Yeah he'll be fine. But if the account that redeemed the pass gets deleted, you're all fucked.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Sweet, cheers Gav
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • I am totally playing this tonight. Looking forward to trash City with Dortmund.
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    Not on my console/xbox. com it ain't.
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    I can find a PC demo link but nothing yet for London based Xbox?  Supposed to be anytime between 10 and 2 usefully enough...
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • Actually scrap that - where the hell is this demo?!

EDIT:  Just read it will at XBL at 2pm and PS3 has been put back until tomorrow.  PC demo is already out and it looks pretty good!
  • It's apparently just hit XBL but you have to search for it on Bing as it's not appearing in the 'Demos' section for some strange reason.
  • Yeah, I had to search, getting it now.
  • I like this.

Subtle changes and improvements and playing some lovely footy.

They even have the 4-3-3 "fake no.9" formation!
  • Has anyone played this demo yet?  Thoughts?
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    its great, i need funds to get the ultimate edition.
    wish they would stop tinkering with button layouts but its easy to change them to how i like them.
    liking the new additional training games during loading (the arena).

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!