Destiny 2 - Developed by Bungie
  • Yeah you can't judge the PS4 crew by team clueless. Like, badgers have gone flawless independent of Dan. The boners probably never made five wins
  • Remember boners, if you lie, I can actually check all your runs. And I will. For I am ozno
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    I'm so good I can go flawless on a Wednesday. I've done all six Raids too.

Honestly, who gives a shit. None of this is showing any of you in a complimentary light.

Move on.
  • If I can use a better pad I could go PS4. I'd miss Bono crew* and my heart and soul belongs to Microsoft but my bro is on PS4 and a larger player base means more opportunity for killing. 

Dan might even qualify for our clan. 

*Billy <3
  • I'm not ruling out PS4 tbh. Chances to actually play with badgers are slim for me now anyway. There's no way I could go back to raiding on week nights. I'd lose my job and my missis would leave me.
  • I'm not ruling out PS4 tbh. Chances to actually play with badgers are slim for me now anyway. There's no way I could go back to raiding on week nights. I'd lose my job and my missis would leave me.

There are more badgers playing on ps4 anyway. There is a daytime crew as well. (Davie) The PS4 lot have much more raid completions and trials records etc. I've played with both lots, I like em both. Overall skill wise and playtime wise PS4 lot edges it. Come join us.
  • I think the mistake that boners make is to use the formula PS4 playas = Dante's team clueless
  • How do you use your elite pad on PS4, Gonzo? Can you do it with normal Bono pads too?
  • Works wired I think.

Team Clueless isn't mine, Team Clueless belongs to all of us.

Anyone going to be about tonight, I fancy doing something, raid, PvP, whatever.
  • How do you use your elite pad on PS4, Gonzo? Can you do it with normal Bono pads too?

Yeah you can use normal bono pads. I use a cronusmax plus. You have to set it up once on pc and connect the things correctly. An Amazon basics usb hub is required also. I set it up once and that's that.

You get a cronusmax dongle and a usb mic slot. That allows you to route sound through usb. Anyway, takes 30 mins to set up, never had to do anything since, just plug and play. If you want to cheat there are scripts available but that would take some more time. The one thing that may be worth doing, which I haven't, is to run the script to enable use of the PS4 share button by mapping it to something on your elite pad. But I can't be bothered. I map my paddles and set up my sensitivity on bone, then just use it on ps4.

• Works wired I think.

Team Clueless isn't mine, Team Clueless belongs to all of us.

Anyone going to be about tonight, I fancy doing something, raid, PvP, whatever.

Have an early start tomorrow so not really raidable, but would be well up for some PvP this evening.
    Gamgertag: JRPC
    PSN: Lastability95

• Anyone going to be about tonight, I fancy doing something, raid, PvP, whatever.

Il be around as usuall just fling me an invite to p chat or something.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    160 new posts and fuck all constructive conversation going on about the actual reveal. Personally, I was initially underwhelmed but have since watched a few videos from True Vanguard and Byf which highlight some of the very important changes for Destiny. 

The partnership with Blizzard is really great. And I suspect a lot of my friends who play WoW/Diablo and Overwatch on Battle.net will definitely try Destiny now. Cross game chat is a major draw. I really think Blizzards infrastructure will produce a fantastic community for Destiny on PC.

As for us Console peasants, I was disappointed with no dedicated servers or 60fps but I suppose we'll get over it. New subclasses look sweet and Gunslinger finally looks like it might have some PvP potential with it's dash also refilling your equipped weapon magazine. 

I'm sure we'll learn more as the weeks pass, really looking forward to the new pve structure and bigger better community integrations.
  • If I can use a better pad I could go PS4. I'd miss Bono crew* and my heart and soul belongs to Microsoft but my bro is on PS4 and a larger player base means more opportunity for killing. 

Dan might even qualify for our clan. 

*Billy <3

Oh, there will be lols, plenty of lols. Far more important for me than completions.

See you guys for D2!
    Today is the shadow of tomorrow.
  • digi wrote:
    Iv done all raids usually all 4 raids 3 times a week or more.
    Wait.

What.

12 raids a week?!
  • On PS4 though, right Billy?

Would love to see the B&B clan take proper root. Ideally on a single platform.

We have a clan in place from way back when and apparently it will all transfer across automatically.
  • Just enjoy playing with whoever else on your platform of choice and chill :)
  • digi wrote:
    Wait.

What.

12 raids a week?!

Digi's way hardcore.

• I'll be getting a ps4pro at some point for Wipeout but no destiny chappy.
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    If I do bother with D2 it'll be on Bone. Did have TTK on PS for a bit but the best I could manage was some MP with a couple of folk.

Hey Billy!
  • digi wrote:
    Wait. What. 12 raids a week?!

It's actually probably more, given that he does them after he's done all characters if people ask.

There is a clan, but everyone should join Team Clueless instead.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Arguing over the better platform when most of you need to be carried smh
  • Arguing over the better platform when most of you need to be carried smh

Not about arguing platform, but for a game that revolves around social it seems a shame that an already small community is fragmented.

But if there's not the will to do anything about it there's not much more to be said. There'll be plenty of lols to go around.

At least there now shared rewards within Clan-mates so there's the potential for everyone to benefit from what everyone else is doing regardless of where.

Also, Xbox lol.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I look forward to more childish Whatsapp meltdowns.
  • Nobody waiting for the PC version then?
  • I'll probably get it
  • digi wrote:
    Wait. What. 12 raids a week?!
    (
    It's actually probably more, given that he does them after he's done all characters if people ask.

There is a clan, but everyone should join Team Clueless instead.

True!
    I have a couple of dedicated teams just for raiding.
    (takes 3-4 hours to do all 4 including smoke or pee breaks)

Iv only just stopped doing them as much lately to give my space to folks who need carried.
    (and i wanted to leave them un-finished so i could motivate to do them with noobs etc that haven't done them on destiny facebook groups)

And been helping a mate carry folks to 'flawless raider' trophy on crota normal.

Beano (remember him) wants to get the 'flawless raid' and 'raid with all clan memebers' done for his platnium trophy.

Also id also be happy to join team Clueless.
  • Good news everyone - it's exciting Destiny 2 gif time!

Luuuurv that first one.

giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    MoesTavern wrote:
    Nobody waiting for the PC version then?

Depends on how long after the console version it arrives.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!