PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    @isanbard you up for a raid?

Currently bbqing a leg of lamb. It takes quite a lot of wine to make sure it gets cooked nicely so the chances of me being able to pick up a controller late is debatable.

I wouldn't be free much before 9ish anyhoo but give us a tickle if you still need a meatshield... It's not completely impossible...

GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Thanks for running Banner with me @Dante. Them hammers!!
  • Some very sensible changes to Control from the new IGN vid.

Nothing there I don't like.
    Gamgertag: JRPC
    PSN: Lastability95
  • Here we are - walk through with Lars and 2 Controlmatches - one showing void warlock for the first time, second with Titan America. Very nice.

• Hmm. Not sure there's enough new there for me to want to get into the PvP side of things again tbh. Looks like it'll be rage inducing like the first game.

Does look great though.
  • Like the changes to control. No beef with d1 rules, but these changes suit 4v4 much better.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Preorder peeps - any codes or anything yet?
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I've not had anything off Amazon yet
  • MattyJ wrote:
    Preorder peeps - any codes or anything yet?

No, but spoke to amazon today and apparently they'll be on their way soon. 

In other news, Titan America is INSANE!

Melee, bouncing projectile and 3 shield options (class ability, mega bubble and walking cap shield).

I'm really going to struggle to not main this thing.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    From Amazon page:

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Release date: September 6, 2017.[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]Pre-order Destiny 2 and you'll receive closed Beta platform access before release (the "Offer"). Your code will be emailed to you at least 24 hours before Beta activation. Beta codes are limited to one per customer. Confirmed dates for Beta access will be communicated at a later date.[/font]
  • Sweet. Looking forward to getting my hands on it.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Am around for some shenanigans tonight if anyone is online. Raid? Anyone anyone? Or some strike fun.
  • Beta client download news\release

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/6muc60/beta_predownload_at_6pm_gmt_10am_pat_this_thursday/dk5a7l0/
    You're not going to get an email with download codes. People who have bungie.net entered token will eventually be allowed to pick which platform they want to play on, at which point they'll get a download code to enter in your console store. Some people are getting emails from us reminding them to pay attention to bungie.net and our social media accounts (not everyone does this, remember) because we'll soon be opening up that system, but we're not sending your codes via email.
    Players who pre-ordered via the console marketplaces directly will just be able to start downloading the client tomorrow (that's what playstation access is talking about). We have not (and won't be) announcing the time when platform selection goes live (last time we did that the thundering herd of users slowed bnet to a crawl with their F5 requests). You'll hear about it after it has been live for a bit, but not before.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Crap didn't realise it's today. I haven't had anything off Amazon yet.
  • I got a code shortly after ordering on amazon, a month or two ago. I had to enter it at the bungie website.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I've been through all my emails. Can't find anything. Have called em and asked if they can send it.
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    I had a lengthy webchat with a guy at Amazon on this very subject a week or two ago. 

Folks who have ordered later on have got these codes to register with Bungie whereas folks like me who got in on the day of the pre order opening up don't seem to often get diddly.. Now we're at the point where it's all moving forward, pre-loads imminent etc etc then it gets a bit more of a pisser.

After a lot of poking with this webmonkey I just got a 'I'll pass this onto the soopa doopa customer support team, no problem, you'll get your code/further contact in a few days.. did you see the bit about the 24hours before release thing.. etc etc'  
    Yes, I did see the bit about 24 hours before release but other people who have ordered from you are getting the codes.
    Ach.. so far .. nada. Not a jot. 

Luckily enough the only bit of the beta I really want to try is a tickle of the Crucible since this isn't exactly the D1 beta here. If it doesn't happen I'm not that worried. 
    I also think that if there's a big clusterfuck form someone the size of Amazon there's a good chance they'll extend the beta by a day or two.
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    b0r1s wrote:
    I've been through all my emails. Can't find anything. Have called em and asked if they can send it.

It was quite hard to explain to the guy I was talking to that Bungie aren't going to send me a code if you Mr Amazon don't tell them/give me the pre order proof code thingy. I'm not waiting for Bungie/Acti to send me a code Mr Amazon, no, I'm waiting for you Mr Amazon to let me tell Bungie that I have a pre order.  

This... did not appear to go in really. 

'Have you seen the 24hr before release section of the listing yet Mr DAQster?' 

Grrr.. As I have said 3 times already.. with links to the details etc etc
  • Looks like you can now link your battle.net account to your bungie account but be careful as if you do it the wrong way round it can orphan your existing account leaving it unrecoverable.

If you're an old player:

Go to your settings > Account & Linking.
    Link your account.

Do NOT:

Log in through a different account, like your Battle.net's. That makes a new Bungie account.
    Link your authentication account to the new Bungie one. Your other Bungie account will lose its authentication method, and have no way to log back in.

New players do not have to worry, since you'll be making a new account anyway. Still, Bungie should make moving authentications around a more manual process, like you having to go to your account and unlinking it yourself if you want another account to have it.
  • Is there a reason to do this?
  • You need to do it if you wanna play on PC and in the PC beta but you don't need to do it immediately.
  • Just pre order and then cancel it later - easy .

I pre ordered the Bone version ages ago and haven't got a code, pre ordered the Ps4 today ( will cancel later ) and just got the code just now.
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Just tried that. No email yet.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Got it, but weirdly the send time was an hour earlier, so I was looking in my latest email. Downloading now.
  • It took about 7 hrs though
  • You've already got the download code? I haven't yet
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Right so I called Amazon today who didn't seem sure. Said they'd email but didn't. So I did the double order thing.

But checking my order number on the redemption code it is my pre order from June. So someone must have pushed it through the chain I guess.

After I used the code I cancelled the old order. :-)

So, if I'm lucky I may get another code for the new order which I can give to a Badger - TC get first dibs of course :-D
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Also Amazon have just dispatched my second order, so guessing they are doing this to stop people pre-ordering and cancelling to get the code.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!