Destiny 2 - Developed by Bungie
  • No idea pal, never tried it.
    Doubt itll be too hard, i need the acrius sleeve too and apparently prestige is dropping 400 light weapons.
  • Anyone done the new secret mission yet?
  • No, tried to do it last night, but couldn't figure out where the guy spawns.

Then it took 100 years for the next event and it was the wrong one so I went to bed.
  • Iv just been trying to start it up with cinty but the taken guy never spawned, cintys been fair far thru the jummping section without a guide so hoping we can suss it all out.

*disconected as i was typing... Fucking destiny!
  • Whisper is actually amazing.
    Its basically black hammer, not black spindle!
    It gives you all 3 rounds back in your mag if you hit crits, not from your reserves either!
  • I'll be home about 6pm. Anyone want to try finish get the blueprints and finish the heroic while Arc burn is up?

I'll need to get it done tonight or I'll have to wait another week to get the Ship :'(
  • Bungie have tweeted which indicates the mission is unavailable after reset tonight
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • MattyJ wrote:
    Bungie have tweeted which indicates the mission is unavailable after reset tonight

Well Shiiiiiit...
  • Weirdly it sounds as if its only going for a day. Maybe they want to tweak it before weekly reset?
  • Weirdly it sounds as if its only going for a day. Maybe they want to tweak it before weekly reset?

Someone said it might be a weekend thing Fri - Mon.

I might dip out of work early, can to get home for 5pm if we want to get the catalyst and give heroic a couple of tries?
  • Ah, that would make sense. Can be on at 5 if you want to try before reset.

Also if anyone is trying normal today, Im streaming the map screen whilst Im out if you wanted a second screen reference for when events are up. Twitch.tv/diluteddante i believe is the link.
  • Il be about guys, if im on something else just send me a message or party invite.
  • Also if anyone is trying normal today, Im streaming the map screen whilst Im out if you wanted a second screen reference for when events are up. Twitch.tv/diluteddante i believe is the link.

'is anyone there, returned to orbit due to inactivity'
  • 'Anomaly is closing in 12 hours. Our calculations show it will reopen again next week.'

That tweet might just be about the normal version, the heroic version is selected off the director so it might be there permanently. I guess we'll find out at 18:00 either way.
  • 'Anomaly is closing in 12 hours. Our calculations show it will reopen again next week.' That tweet might just be about the normal version, the heroic version is selected off the director so it might be there permanently. I guess we'll find out at 18:00 either way.

That's a bad cough you have there @Rave_Winchester ;)
  • You know how some people have stupid restrictions on invites for LFGs... This one is a special kind of stupid:
    ARGOS PHASE ONE CP! Two clears on prestige is a must please. Experienced gamers please. Clan and friends have priority even if reserve. Please be chill and have a good sense of humor. Rage quitters need not apply....
    The (prestige) event only came out last week! :')
  • Must be 400 Light level and have Ice Breaker.
  • TIL the enemy supplies faction rally thing uses a sound effect from one of the very first scenes in Destiny where a bunch of Fallen ships arrive and also nicks the flare.
  • Any one up for trying to clear spire of the stars (normal) on PS4 this weekend?
  • Cor....

Forsaken new weapons look ace.
    Can-of-sprite
  • Skade wrote:
    Cor....

Forsaken new weapons look ace.

Holy shit yeah they do!

Gamgertag: JRPC
    PSN: Lastability95
  • Any one up for trying to clear spire of the stars (normal) on PS4 this weekend?

Sure, I'll bring my shiny new 405 Wisper :D
  • Must be 400 Light level and have Ice Breaker.

I joined this group for later today based purely on their requirements:
    Wrapping up from yesterday. Requirements have change. Must have 3,000,000 Prestige clears, provide a 10 page assesement of raid strategy on 32lb paper stock approved by Bungie developers, 600 LL minimum for entry.
  • JRPC wrote:
    Skade wrote:
    Cor.... Forsaken new weapons look ace.
    Holy shit yeah they do!
    JRPC wrote:
    Skade wrote:
    Cor.... Forsaken new weapons look ace.
    Holy shit yeah they do!

Yeah I particularly need that One Thousand Voices and its exploding beam of fire.
  • It was the xray-bow that caught my eye.
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    I believe it's still no Farsight-XR20 - NO SALE.
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • I think you're misremembering just how ugly and useless that thing was. 

Exhibit A:

Farsight.jpg
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    The defence introduces Exhibit B...

OTrbBmD.png

The defence rests, Judge slams his gavel, the jury shuffle out the door, immediately walk back in and agree the defence walked it, are awarded the £8trillion and the prosecution should be disbarred.
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!