Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Skade wrote:
    Yossarian wrote:
    Fatebringer was a fixed roll.

Was their not another handcannon, the same model, that if the rolls were right was considered on par with Fatebringer, hence "Fakebringer"?

Mayber.
  • Imago Loop. No elemental damage though.
  • Imago Loop. No elemental damage though.

That's the donkey!
    Can-of-sprite
  • Yossarian wrote:
    Fatebringer was a fixed roll. But god rolls only really mattered in PvP anyway. Make that a level playing field and it’s not so much of an issue.

I disagree that they only mattered in PvP. The reason why so many people bought that Dead Orbit scout in D1 when it was for sale is because everyone wanted a really great scout to use as a main weapon.

There is a balance to be had here, but I think it involves vendors selling fixed rolls that are great for PvE, or having fixed roll rewards from certain activities.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • So, since this game is about fun and not loot, who wants to do private games in crucible? Xbox or ps4
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    @Dante and @digi I’ll be on from about 1pm today. If you are around would be good to at least do the Nightfall. And if anyone else is about the raid. I’ll be on until about 7 for the F1.
  • Il hop on in 20 mins and see who is about.
  • Sorry guys - I was planning to join and help out but am currently suffering from a nasty bout of gastroenteritis. Sorry :(
  • Sorry guys - I was planning to join and help out but am currently suffering from a nasty bout of gastroenteritis. Sorry :(

Don't be sorry pal.
    Just get yourself better.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    No worries Cinty, get well, just had to do a report for work. Jumping on in 10 minutes.
  • Just eating lunch, then ill jump on
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    Nephews are currently vr fishing... I might be on in a bit once they leave.
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • Are the nephews on Destiny?
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Cheers Dante, Davie, Rave and Isanbard for running me through the raid!
  • b0r1s wrote:
    Cheers Dante, Davie, Rave and Isanbard for running me through the raid!

Well played on your first time.
    Eater of worlds on your next run! ;)
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Cheers mate. Will do when I’m back.
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    Always a giggle, cheers folks. I'll be needing another punt at that at some point to finally kill off the bastard Acrius mind. Soooo...

latest?cb=20150224232432 

Got the coals a burning and the chilled plonk sorted out now too. All in time for the evening of F1 and MS conference. Nice timing gents!
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Throw me a burger on and I’ll be round in a bit ;-)
  • I’ll be up for Eater of Worlds when you guys run it.
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    Finally given up on FR at level 37 I think. Not one full set of armour on any of my three characters. Two steps forward and three back for Bungie.
  • Ive sacked off all that shit now - timegated content is ok, imo, and grindy content is ok. But timegate, grindy content, with added randomness to come is a no-no for me. I’ll play with peeps to do raids and milestones, but I won’t try and be as completionist as I was before. I know a lot of people like randomness and grind - I don’t.
  • Olimite wrote:
    Finally given up on FR at level 37 I think. Not one full set of armour on any of my three characters. Two steps forward and three back for Bungie.

Im level 62 or there abouts with dead orbit.
    Not got a full set on any of mine either but not really been botherd to get any either.

Shame you can't switch factions once you'v reached 50 on one and do another.
    Coulda had at least two catalysts if it allowed it.
    (i have lots of left over tokens too)

• In competitive yesterday, we start with 3, lose the first round and go down to 2. My buddy and I decide to hop off and suicide. Except that the enemies teabag our orbs after we jump, in his case they teabag after killing him. So he decides to fight, and I join him. We win a round having gone ahead in life counts and hiding. 1-2

It's a team of 3 on the other side and their fourth leaves as well, guess he was irate that an easy straightforward win was dragged out by his idiot teammates.

So it's a fireteam of 3 Vs a fireteam of 2. They spunk their supers but still lose the round to a capture by my teammate. 2-2. Next round I use my super, play super tight with my teammate, and we bang them. Final round we go 5-0 up, them hide with 30secs to go.

Instant karma. Sent those fuckers loadsa messages.

Who teabags the other team in a 4v2 when they are jumping off? What's wrong with folks.
  • Ahahaha, that's awesome.

I'm at 22 with FWC. I'm not so bothered about hitting 50 as I'll be pledging them again next faction Rally and I already had all the armour and guns. If you just want the stuff I can see why this would grate, especially as it seems there is only 3 faction rallies this season. You should be able to purchase pieces directly.

That said, if it works the same way as last time, you'll still be pledged next week and will be able to earn more tokens, even if it won't count towards a victory condition, so it's still possible you can get your full set of stuff.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Olimite wrote:

I only got to level 4. Had a really busy week. Got sweet fuck all.
  • Found I'm still pledged this week but can't get any tokens from anything, so can't rank up.

What I can do is wear a full set of New Monarchy armour and farm dusklight in an attempt to unlock the chest ornament.

Hit rank 19, need 35 for the helmet ornament then at least I'll have a full set of armour. I don't want the Sweet Business catalyst though, so wish I could reserve some time for one of the other factions.
  • I just about managed to get to rank 50 with FWC for Sunshot catalyst.

It was a good idea in principle fucked in execution like a lot of D2 stuff. They should keep the ability to work on the ornaments post rally, give the opportunity to get the armour etc. etc. and then add something else in specifically for the rally.
  • Why was it fucked in execution?
    Kept people coming back daily to do there faction milestone.
    I could easily have done two factions had it gave me the opertunity to switch after i got to 50 on one.
  • Because the amount of tokens you received weren't adjusted per activity, there was no way to opt out if you were done or not bothered meaning if affecting all activities whether you wanted it or not, the ornaments needed full faction armour but you can't buy it only get it through RNG... things like that.
  • You play a lot more than most Davie. I didn't make rank 40 and I played a bit every day.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!