Destiny 2 - Developed by Bungie
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Tried Pit of Heresy for the first time last night. It's ok. Not as enjoyable as Shattered Throne for reasons I can't exactly put my finger on. ST definitely felt harder initially and there's no wipe mechanic for the boss in PoH.
  • It's less difficult than Shattered Throne, but partly because it's less annoyingly difficult. I'd say Shattered Throne is still better, but I think they made quality of life improvements that make if more fun to play when you fail.
  • I still need to do the pit.
    :(
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    It's good when things don't go wrong. Like we nearly did the sparrow section first go, if we'd have hit that it would have been great.

It also doesn't help when callouts are late or wrong, because it depends so much on that, and that happened a few times. Nina was really good on that though when she was doing it.
    I enjoyed that tbh, I didn't really understand it first time around, but it clicked during the boss.

I'm very average at shooting stuff, I'm very bad at sparrow stuff (will buy new shaders), and I'm getting better at jumping. The map made for a nice change in the way you approach levels.

Wouldn't mind if we do it again at some point in the future. Need to figure out how to communicate what raids are to B though.

• I think you’ve been doing great, Nina - you were with a bunch of people who’d been playing since launch and it was only your second raid.

Your map call outs were legit and we struggled on the damage phase because we hadn’t properly clarified how it was gonna go down, and took positions more suited to having a different setup of characters.

I’ve got my warlock partly sorted - so if needs be I can switch characters next time and give us some extra support. We’ll be fine.

I’d like to finish it, if possible, but I also understand it’s not the best raid in the game. Happy to do Last Wish also.

I do wanna try and take you through some activities for some weapons and stuff, though - just so you have choices when people say “does anyone have X?”.
  • Should definitely do whisper quest and maybe outbreak.

Ninas callouts were legit and she's been solid,
    We should definitely finish if we can before reset or just go at it again.
    I just much prefer the other raids but I so miss vault of glass and kingsfall.

• That reminds me - I’ve still got to do outbreak.

Was also thinking of Oxygen SR3 (and weapons of that ilk e.g Wendigo) as it’s a legendary, not an exotic, but may be best to wait until season reset for that type of thing.
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    I'm only a few steps off Thorn, Rose/Lumina, Last Word, and Ace of Spades.  Should probably have picked up fewer hand cannon quests.
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Midnight Coup is still a sexy beast.
  • Subbax wrote:
    I'm only a few steps off Thorn, Rose/Lumina, Last Word, and Ace of Spades.  Should probably have picked up fewer hand cannon quests.

Aye, there's so many handcannons. 

Assuming you already have Bad Juju, Truth and Leviathan's Breath, but if not they're also exotic questlines that aren't just x number of handcannon kills.
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    Ah, after a quick google, I've got Leviathans Breath quest but I haven't had a bow drop for ages!  I got one last night so will venture onto the Moon and snipe some fools.
  • Subbax wrote:
    Ah, after a quick google, I've got Leviathans Breath quest but I haven't had a bow drop for ages!  I got one last night so will venture onto the Moon and snipe some fools.

Good man! Love me some bows. They’re so fun to use for general play.
  • I want that Juju actually, apparently it's well good pulse.

Also the Graviton Lance? Hilariously good clearer of mobs. If they're sufficiently close to eachother they will all die in a chain reaction for a single killing shot. Purple rain motherfuckers
  • I think I have nearly all the moon weapons now. Gotta say, the whole spooky witch trinkets + contemporary-ish space exploration tech look has been a profoundly successful gimmick, well played Bung. More of this sort of thing please.
  • Juju is easy to get - just takes time as you buy tributes from the calus statue. They can be expensive but doing 2-3 of the associated bounties each time makes it more manageable.
  • Good, I like easy.
  • Can someone hold my hand and tell me what to do with vex stuff and also the weird creepy stuff I get from the moon, I suspect some quests just need me to craft summat. I have way too many quests and need to cull some.

IB was a real boon, don't know my LL but 910 + after about four days is pretty lol. Also the ib quest holding up the engrams meant I ended up with a bonanza once I finished that.

Am a bit annoyed that it looks like armour stats and mods are gonna be a drag on my OCD. That said, crucible with double SMG is jokes. I should make a titan
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Oh and solo queue survival *heart emoji*
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    I'm back on Xbox for awhile. Anyone here still floundering about on that platform?
  • I can hop in, it's cross play.
  • Can someone hold my hand and tell me what to do with vex stuff and also the weird creepy stuff I get from the moon,

You watch really specific and hyperactively narrated Youtube videos for quickest solution of knowledge problems, I think.
  • What is up guys...

*Turns of you tube and burns house down*
  • What is up guys...

Mtashed wants sectioning.
  • Brooks wrote:
    Can someone hold my hand and tell me what to do with vex stuff and also the weird creepy stuff I get from the moon,

You watch really specific and hyperactively narrated Youtube videos for quickest solution of knowledge problems, I think.

I'm so lazy this is too much work, I want to freeload with 0 effort
  • Play them @ 2x then duh.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Aztecross and Ehroar are worth checking at least once a week. Datto is a good repository but he's said he's taking a break from Destiny for burnout reasons.

CoolGuy and True Vanguard are thorough Crucible pillars.
  • Aye - Ehroar and CoolGuy are my go-to's.  CoolGuy's weapon breakdowns are unrivalled.  

Ebontis has some handy PvE stuff, used his vids a fair bit during Y2.
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    Well the Leviathans Breath strike is ridiculously hard. Can't even get past the big cabal dude with the flashbang rockets and slug thrower.
  • Subbax wrote:
    Well the Leviathans Breath strike is ridiculously hard. Can't even get past the big cabal dude with the flashbang rockets and slug thrower.

You on now? Give me 15 minutes or so and I can jump on and help.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!