The No Subject Thread
  • Blocks100 wrote:
    I DID THAT OK

you know you will be know as the closet boy from now on...

did you come out the closet or stay in there?
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Brooks wrote:
    A "reasonable" contributor.

I've given my 3 quid worth about prankster already. 

he ignored it, as per ficking usual
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    One is like that...
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Poor Pranky does seem to be losing it alright. People are not qualified to have opinions...
  • He's still ranting and raving like a complete loon over at the other place. If nothing else, it'll increase their traffic.

comedy gold

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Show this ranting - the page set up is no working on Blurum - it says 2 pages on the bottom and 25 pages on the top- its messed up completely.
  • Latest from the house of Prankster...
    Wait a minute: this entire thread consists of people telling Edge what to do. It also consists of people getting frustrated at Edge's ability to provide a service - a service which the vast majority pay for - via their money and their time.

I only ever mentioned NG Croal and S Poole in my defence, as users like Heavy Voodoo were suggesting that I have an irrational hatred for Edge - when I don't. But why is it ok for NG Croal and S Poole to display "irrational hatred" for company products, and not me? Yes, they may get paid to do what they do, but they aren't creating handhelds, or are involved in the next chapter in a successful horror franchise. My point still stands: they aren't qualified to give an opinion. Just because they get paid for it, doesn't make it ok. They're still hacks.

About B&B: it reached 200+ users because there was a gap in the market. A gap that Edge refused to take care of. If your girlfriend isn't being taken care of by you, why should she stick around, and why should she not be driven into the arms of another man that is prepared to take care of her needs?

Also, how is B&B going to be self-sustaining? Someone has to pay for server space, and forum updates. Are you going to pay for it? Money doesn't grow on trees, you know. And what about all the forum updates? Isn't that going to take up someone's time, which translates into "money"?

But let us say that I do indeed take you up on what you've said. But let us just reverse the situation, where users (like Heavy Voodoo and Monkey) criticise me on the rate at which I update news or do anything "productive". Why aren't they the ones to be showing me how it's done? Surely they should be the ones who should have their own websites, their own column articles, and their own podcasts, right? What about their own magazine? What gives them the right to "belittle" my abilities?

That's a fair question, and it doesn't deserve to be shot down with an unreasonable response like the one that Monkey posted above when he answered "fuck me you're stupid".

If he's so successful so as to condemn me, how come I'm not seeing his name in lights on broadway?

And if this "community" thinks it has the right to belittle my abilities - as suggested by Heavy Voodoo - then what is it that makes this community so special? Where's the evidence? Monkey has 673 posts, whilst I have only 51. I'd like to know as to what it is that makes people like him so special.

To conclude, and to paraphrase what you said: If this community is going to tell me how to do things, and criticise me on the rate at which I update my portfolio, then this community might want to try updating its own repertoire of products and services more often than once every 2 months.

regards

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    EDIT: My bad.
  • Idiot on Internet insist critics have an obligation to comment from a position any more substantial than of simply being members of an audience.

And now, Sports
  • Still, whatever keeps him busy there keeps him less busy here. Shine on you shitty diamond
  • djchump wrote:
    lulz

rollerlollerspackerskates.. 

He's caught mental aright.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    Latest from the house of Prankster...
    If your girlfriend isn't being taken care of by you, why should she stick around, and why should she not be driven into the arms of another man that is prepared to take care of her needs?
    regards g.man
    Fucking hell, this goes much deeper than Edge hate.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Did she spring a leak
  • Skerret wrote:
    g.man wrote:
    Latest from the house of Prankster...
    If your girlfriend isn't being taken care of by you, why should she stick around, and why should she not be driven into the arms of another man that is prepared to take care of her needs?
    regards g.man
    Fucking hell, this goes much deeper than Edge hate.

Someone has been attracted by Pranksters charms?..

does....not...compute....
  • Prankster is just the best.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    He genuinely doesn't understand misogyny.
  • Wow, simultaneously pissing off everyone at the blurum and putting anyone else off from joining this place by the way he's referencing it.
  • Petey's Industry
  • When it comes down to it - when Pete needs some money, I cant see anyone refusing to give a £10 easy.
  • But that's only through Petey's top down synergy enabling us to create elaborate and respected content outisde of the oppression of Edge or something who knows
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    "taken care of"

brilliant.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Man dies in house fire

Literally round the corner from me, yet I didn't hear the fire engines.
  • What is it with all the house fire deaths at the moment? Or is it just the latest media thing?
  • Someone take care of me.
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • Hang on, we have a Prankster101 AND a Prankster.

Wat.
  • g.man wrote:
    Prankster has completely lost the plot over on the bluroom. comedy gold g.man

Linky-poos please?
  • Never mind, page turn.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!