theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    I thought is was Ocean Pacific at first. That's showing my age.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I recognise the Dolce Gabanna symbol from all the pricks who wear their enormous logo designer sunglasses in the metro.
  • Brooks is there a reason you have double posted three times in this thread? Is it a bug or are you doing it on purpose?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • The Internet's free now.
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • Espresso makes me feel loved, irrespective of the gamma that churns it out.

Top marks go to Pret, though, extraordinary volume.
  • I'm going to London for the great British Business show. 
    I have to go from Richmond to the Royal Victoria Dock by Underground and DLR and I have no idea what I'm meant to be doing to get there.  I'm going to get lost and murdered.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • If you have a smart phone get "Tube map", or probabley any number of other apps.

You just put in your start and end points and it will tell you where to change, what lines to get etc.
  • google wrote:
    I want you all to take a step back and think about this question. How much of an insular nerd do you have to be to get upset that someone asks your name to better serve you your expensive milk drink?

I DON'T GET UPSET I LIKE IT.  My Starbucks gold card has my name on it.  They're starting to recognise the "British guy" who sometimes wears an odd uniform.  It's nice.
  • Yeah, way to not read the intervening 3 pages before posting.  It's like the blu-rum again.

Anyway, I agree with g.man that pointless "what are you doing today?" balls from your bank is crap, but the people at my Starbucks actually seem to remember me and make nice conversation.  I have a "usual" now.  They ask how my family is.  They remember what school my daughter goes to, and the fact that I said I liked the film "Go" a while ago.

It's not scripted, it's someone in what the British would consider a pointless, low-paid service job taking a bit of pride in what he does.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    ...angling for a good tip.
  • I'm going to London for the great British Business show. 
    I have to go from Richmond to the Royal Victoria Dock by Underground and DLR and I have no idea what I'm meant to be doing to get there.  I'm going to get lost and murdered.

Get the overground (the diccy is slow as you like) to waterloo, hop to the jubliee line, (best option is to go to the entrance near mc donalds). Catch the jubliee line east to Canning Town. Get off and find the DLR (its in the same station) and get one going to Royal Victoria. This will be the Beckton service. Do not fall asleep and end up in Beckton because the place smells like sewage.

Your other option is to get the district to tower hill and then hop on the DLR all the way on the beckton service. Its less changes and visibly easier to get around I suppose but fuck me sitting on the district line for that long will give you diseases. And more than likely you would be turfed off at earls court for a new district line train anyway.

He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    Just spent 30 minutes looking for an alternative to the Aggregator module for Drupal 7 as it's been deprecated since Drupal 6.

Was about to give up then realised Aggregator had been incorporated into Drupal Core from 7 onwards.

#firstworldproblems #fuckingDrupal
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Wrong one Mod.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    I don't get it.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Try getting a haircut.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Twitter.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    aw go on
  • That's a lot of pages about coffee and names.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • this morning I went to starbucks and the server new my order and the woman who gave me the drink new my name. I didn't even speak :) It was bliss.

Anyhow. Has anyone got tickets for the Olympics? I've got 2nd round basketball and the football final.
  • did you apply for tickets? Not interested?
  • Not even slightly.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    New what?
  • Hush, he's special.
  • Ooh, Edge web guys might be doing a thing again, because the whole website has gone 404 again. 
    :-/
  • Who takes a live website down at lunchtime?
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    WEEE DOOOO, WEEE DOOO

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!