adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    REAL MEN buy their coffee in London. Pregnant woman clogging up the queue? THIS IS LONDON, punch that bitch outta the way! Grrr.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • I definitely prefer to be a number in the context of takeaway comestible shopping.
  • Asking people's name is also slowing the process down. That is a quote from Laura who is pretty good at her job.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • @otherpeoplenotabovemeanymore

OK. Lets end this now because it's fucking ridiculous. 

You're quite obviously unwilling to even entertain the reasons why the 'name' thing is happening and instead are banging on about how great the British are are lining up and being quiet and picking up their drink reasonably. 

Having lived in half a dozen countries over the past decade I can quite accurately state that we Brits are not the fucking pariah's when it comes to service with a smile. 

At least in Italy they look at you with utter contempt when you order a coffee. I'd much rather outright hatred than unassuming incompetence. 

So lets end this and talk about something else.

I'm wearing shorts in the office. What are you all wearing to work?!
  • Lol
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    google wrote:

What if one of us is a time-travelling bounty hunter wearing your cold dead face as a mask? What would you say then, hmm? Still want to have this discussion now, do ya, eh?
  • EvilRedEye wrote:
    google wrote:
    What if one of us is a time-travelling bounty hunter wearing your cold dead face as a mask? What would you say then, hmm? Still want to have this discussion now, do ya, eh?

Yes.

I'm intrigued.

At what point are you going to kill me? Are you even going to kill me or is that someone else?
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I never said I was the time-travelling bounty hunter, Mr. Rampant Assumptions.
  • EvilRedEye wrote:

I was told by Maria that you are out to kill me and steal my wealth.

Is this not true?
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Cafe Espa in Helsinki, massive selection of butties, pastries and beverages, always a queue out the door, no names just great service whether you sit or wait for your order, always got my lunch to me
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • cockbeard wrote:
    Cafe Espa in Helsinki, massive selection of butties, pastries and beverages, always a queue out the door, no names just great service whether you sit or wait for your order, always got my lunch to me

How long does it take to get from Helsinki to Derby?
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    google wrote:
    EvilRedEye wrote:
    I was told by Maria that you are out to kill me and steal my wealth. Is this not true?

No, you're too far away. To kill you I'd have to, like, get out of my chair and everything.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Lovely, can't believe tripadvisor only gave it 3.5/5

It too me around two years to get from Helsinki to Derby, may see if they deliver, I want a korvapustieja
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • EvilRedEye wrote:
    google wrote:
    EvilRedEye wrote:
    I was told by Maria that you are out to kill me and steal my wealth. Is this not true?
    No, you're too far away. To kill you I'd have to, like, get out of my chair and everything.

Thus why I was asking whom you might get to kill me...

Elm is somewhat closer...2000 miles away.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I'll get Elm to do it then, he can drone you from afar.
  • EvilRedEye wrote:
    I'll get Elm to do it then, he can drone you from afar.

OK, thanks.

Who shall I make the will out to?
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Actually make it out to a cat charity, I like cats.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    But make it on the condition that the cats must wear hats at all times.
  • google wrote:
    I'm not surprised some process is being built to help regulate the morning rush.
    It's nothing to do with that. As evidenced by their marketing for it. 
    It's what Mod said pages ago. Attempting to personalise and build loyalty into a process that doesn't have it (and doesn't need it). Totally cynical, and a waste of everyone's time. 
    End of.
  • Also those of us with any sense don't go to a coffee shop where the queue is out the door. If you're that addicted to the stuff have a coffee at home before you leave.
  • monkey wrote:
    google wrote:
    I'm not surprised some process is being built to help regulate the morning rush.
    It's nothing to do with that. As evidenced by their marketing for it.  It's what Mod said pages ago. Attempting to personalise and build loyalty into a process that doesn't have it (and doesn't need it). Totally cynical, and a waste of everyone's time.  End of.

If you had an issue with cynical you wouldnt be going to Starbucks for coffee. So I'm confused as to why this is the thing that broke the camels back.
  • Wait, what the fuck? Stupid forum.
  • google wrote:
    If you had an issue with cynical you wouldnt be going to Starbucks for coffee. So I'm confused as to why this is the thing that broke the camels back.
    what camels back?
    I'm out in birmingham city centre. I want a coffee. Where am I going for it? It's a mega chain or nothing.
  • Unlikely wrote:
    Also those of us with any sense don't go to a coffee shop where the queue is out the door. If you're that addicted to the stuff have a coffee at home before you leave.

Agreed.

As I said earlier on this forum I have very good espresso in my office as serviced by this machine.

I only ever leave to go this joint :

milano-gastown-erin-ireland-1.jpg
  • monkey wrote:
    google wrote:
    what camels back? I'm out in birmingham city centre. I want a coffee. Where am I going for it? It's a mega chain or nothing.

Why not go here?

http://www.urbancoffee.co.uk/
  • Christ don't get me started on that place.
  • As the years tally up I feel a touch more strongly that product connoisseurship shouldn't be practised in public.

It's okay on the Internet though.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    i-wLFp3wz-X3.jpg
  • A guy in a Chanel polo shirt waht
  • Or maybe it's just under half an Audi logo.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!