The No Subject Thread
  • Brooks wrote:
    Where
    Right there on the stair.
  • Mod74 wrote:
    ...angling for a good tip.

I don't think you can tip at Starbucks.  I never have, and I've never seen anyone else do it.
  • There's a tips jar in every Starbucks by the tills

FYI

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • I'll have a look.  Thing is, I always pay with my rewards card thing.
  • Always hated Keane and thought their singer was a typical public school twat, the BBC website makes the truth seem even worse. Have they ever been seen together in the same room?

7217665490_e29ca576ba.jpg
  • I didn't even know Keane were still going.
  • They took a break to bring the country to its knees apparently.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    I like the bit at the end of the Band Aid 20 video when the fat one from Keane doesn't know what to do with his maracas so flails about like a 5 year old given a go in the music box for free play.
  • It's called creativity, Mod.

The free-form maraca solo finale is rarely used on charity records but Keane don't play by those established record-industry rules. Which is what makes them so vital.
  • djchump wrote:
    Brooks wrote:
    Where
    Right there on the stair.

a mouse?

He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • mk64 wrote:
    I'm going to London for the great British Business show.  I have to go from Richmond to the Royal Victoria Dock by Underground and DLR and I have no idea what I'm meant to be doing to get there.  I'm going to get lost and murdered.
    Get the overground (the diccy is slow as you like) to waterloo, hop to the jubliee line, (best option is to go to the entrance near mc donalds). Catch the jubliee line east to Canning Town. Get off and find the DLR (its in the same station) and get one going to Royal Victoria. This will be the Beckton service. Do not fall asleep and end up in Beckton because the place smells like sewage. Your other option is to get the district to tower hill and then hop on the DLR all the way on the beckton service. Its less changes and visibly easier to get around I suppose but fuck me sitting on the district line for that long will give you diseases. And more than likely you would be turfed off at earls court for a new district line train anyway.

cheers  -did that but did it all underground. 

went Victoria - Richmond (meeting) 
    District to Westminister
    Jubilee to Canning
    DLR to Excel.

Then back to Victoria to get the train to gatwick. 
    Got up at 3.45am and got home at 21.30 the same day 
    I was shattered.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Heh. Welcome to my world.

...almost

g.man
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    Funny, I start around 09:30 then knock off about 15:45.
  • Mod74 wrote:

I'll knock you off you cheeky ...."£$%^$%^
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Mod74 wrote:

With a 2 hour lunchbreak to play minecraft every day it seems.
  • Ahahaha
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    Hey!
    --

For some reason nPower have deposited £170 in my account. Sigh. Something else I'll need to sit on a customer services line figuring out.

I assume it's a direct debit rebate, but I like having a good credit cushion on there.
  • I think I've annoyed Facewon on the God thread.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    Oh Christ, whatever you don't engage Face in the God thread.
  • Mod74 wrote:
    Hey! -- For some reason nPower have deposited £170 in my account. Sigh. Something else I'll need to sit on a customer services line figuring out. I assume it's a direct debit rebate, but I like having a good credit cushion on there.

Yeah that annoys me, seems they want to give you the money back rather than have it sit on your account. Got some back from the water company this month.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Mod74 wrote:

Challenge Accepted.
  • Mod74 wrote:

Challenge Accepted.

He's got a memory like an elephant.

He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I think I've annoyed Facewon on the God thread.
    Not annoyed, perhaps regretful that the old god thread isn't here at hand to quote from as everything posted to date in this new god thread was covered quite extensively there.  That's not to say you shouldn't press on, he likes a good debate.  It's Some_Guy I'd worry about.  He'll post multiple essays detailing how wrong you are on multiple levels, some so esoteric only he knows of them.  By the end you'll be curled in the foetal position, shitting tears of blood.  I liked a browse of that thread I did.  I miss m00nkeh.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Hello.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Rargh, I fell asleep for two hours and now I've woken up like an angry badger. You're all exceptional faggots without exception.
  • ...um...Go north?
  • An angry badger is in the way.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Lick badger
  • The badger spews bile and vitriol and attempts to copulate with your ear.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!