Election 2019 - Hide in a fridge to win
  • Godspeed my friends. Fuck a Tory.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Sky sounded like they had a very good night of coverage planned, in case anyone's casting about. I'm blissfully tuning out from it all, but I'd give that or Channel 4 a spin over the beeb tonight.
  • High five.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    An utterly cringey ballot battle between Newcastle and Sunderland breaks out to see who's first. Twats tear arsing about with boxes of ballot papers. Awful stuff all round.
  • Facewon wrote:
    How many hours until useful amount of counting is done?

No counting will be done until midnight earliest, probably 2am to get a picture. Exit poll at 10.01

Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Yeah I will be watching Channel 4.
    I can't hack watching "Laura" brown nosing the Tories all night.
  • An utterly cringey ballot battle between Newcastle and Sunderland breaks out to see who's first. Twats tear arsing about with boxes of ballot papers. Awful stuff all round.
    Yeah but there is always the chance someone will fall over on live TV so it's worth it.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    The daft mackem cunts voted for Leave despite Nissan, one of the biggest employers in that shithole of an area, saying that they should vote Remain if they fancy keeping their jobs.

Imagine rushing about like a tit only to draw extra attention to how much of a fucking idiot you are.
  • Mrs Prime has been working in our local polling station all day, she sad the turnout had been big.

360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Then the fucking government bailed them out. Spending money on helping idiots who can't help themselves. There shouldn't have been any exceptions, they made their bed and shat it, time to tuck them in.
  • Yeah that was a massive own goal.
    My brother worked for Nissan at the time, down here in their development centre.

The bosses were not pleased.
  • Voting done.

Fuck the tories.

*message ends*
  • Watching the news this evening feels strange. It is all other country's stupidity rather than our own.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    LivDiv wrote:
    Yeah that was a massive own goal.
    My brother worked for Nissan at the time, down here in their development centre.

The bosses were not pleased.

I'm still fucking fuming. Wor lass was made redundant when Koty pulled out of the UK. She got a decent lumper and was lucky enough to get a better paid job with Mayborn Group, which she loves, but the poor fuckers on the factory floor wouldn't have been so lucky.

Why should these broken brained cunts be looked after when they voted to fuck themselves? Why should others be fucked over when they voted sensibly? Fucking Tories man.
  • Kazuo wrote:
    Sky sounded like they had a very good night of coverage planned, in case anyone's casting about. I'm blissfully tuning out from it all, but I'd give that or Channel 4 a spin over the beeb tonight.

I dunno. They’ve been calling it ‘The Brexit Election’ which to my mind is kowtowing to the Tory “let’s get it done” bollocks. This is about more than that one issue.

I’ll be watching Channel 4. I’m planning to stay up all night.
  • Boss at work has never voted in his life. He’s nearly 40, worked in education his whole career. Dickhead.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • The Daddy wrote:
    Boss at work has never voted in his life. He’s nearly 40, worked in education his whole career. Dickhead.

I know I'll get flak for this, but I've never fully bought the whole "you must vote" thing (Although I've voted in every possible election myself)

I think there is a fair comment that if you feel all options are worthless, what is the point. Choosing between a kick in the balls or a punch on the nose isn't much of an option. It's not practical I suppose but I always like the idea of making voting mandatory but there should be an option for none of the above. A way for the electorate to say "actually, you are all a bit shit"
    SFV - reddave360
  • The daft mackem cunts voted for Leave despite Nissan, one of the biggest employers in that shithole of an area, saying that they should vote Remain if they fancy keeping their jobs.

Imagine rushing about like a tit only to draw extra attention to how much of a fucking idiot you are.

Newcastle only pulled through by 0.7%, and given its big city demographic that's a bit glass houses. Hopefully it'll up its game this time around.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Are you sober this time?

Fancy answering this?
    djchump wrote:
    Which is why, again, I'm not talking about legislation. We need to start just doing stuff as Westerners. There's nowhere else to go. I need to look my boy in the face and say I tried a bit.
    What are you doing, then?
    Enlighten us.

Or are you just pissed up trolling again?
  • RedDave2 wrote:
    The Daddy wrote:
    Boss at work has never voted in his life. He’s nearly 40, worked in education his whole career. Dickhead.

I know I'll get flak for this, but I've never fully bought the whole "you must vote" thing (Although I've voted in every possible election myself)

I think there is a fair comment that if you feel all options are worthless, what is the point. Choosing between a kick in the balls or a punch on the nose isn't much of an option. It's not practical I suppose but I always like the idea of making voting mandatory but there should be an option for none of the above. A way for the electorate to say "actually, you are all a bit shit"

You can do this, you can spoil the ballot, all the spoilt ballots are counted. If everyone who didn't vote because they felt they had no representation (which I don't believe between Tory Cunts, Lib Dem wannabe cunts, Labour, Greens, Brexit Cunts, SNP, Plaid, monster raving looney, lord buckethead, and independents there will be someone who represents some of what you want at the very least) then there would be a sizable chunk of the electorate visible to parties as being people who think they are without representation.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Spoiled ballots are a waste of time imo.
  • Looking at the state of Algeria on the news this evening it is so depressing that here people think they dont have an option.
  • Are you sober this time? Fancy answering this?
    djchump wrote:
    Which is why, again, I'm not talking about legislation. We need to start just doing stuff as Westerners. There's nowhere else to go. I need to look my boy in the face and say I tried a bit.
    What are you doing, then? Enlighten us.

Well done you. Excellent behaviour yet again.
  • Spoiled ballots are a waste of time imo.

Yeah but imagine if 50% were spoiled.
  • Then the rules would still make the person who got the most votes the winner.

And remember: new era democracy does not need anything like a mandate to be extremely horrific (see trump)
  • I simply don't believe that for the vast majority of people there isn't an option at a General Election that will represent them.

It might not be someone who will win, but it also might well be if all the non voters voted.
  • What are you guys doing right now?

My stomach is in knots!
  • I simply don't believe that for the vast majority of people there isn't an option at a General Election that will represent them.

It's not about what represents people, it's about thinking there might be a better way entirely. That could be that none of the parties are quite racist enough, it could also be that all the parties put economic prosperity above all else.It could be that none of the leaders are cats. Who knows? I quite like spoiled papers though. I wonder if putting a drawing of a penis in just one box would count as a vote or not?
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Are you sober this time? Fancy answering this?
    djchump wrote:
    What are you doing, then? Enlighten us.

Well done you. Excellent behaviour yet again.

I'll take that as a no then. How embarrassing.

I was truly hoping you were going to enlighten us all on what we can do to solve the biggest crisis currently facing the human race, but no, you're just offloading your guilt onto the parents of the forum. People who have enough shit on their plates already without you lumping the weight of the world on their shoulders, letting them worry about something beyond their influence. It's that old quote, innit?
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

It's odd, because I can see the parallels in a frustrated, angry, low income, low prospect, poorly educated member of the working class chucking in a protest vote for Leave etc. and a sour old sozzled cunt like yourself throwing guilt and snark about to make yourself feel better about your shitty situation.

I've got more sympathy for them though. You should know better.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    The Daddy wrote:

Nothing wrong with that. I mean, why should anyone go through such lengths, to determine how other people should live?

It's all hubris, innit?

"I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!