Election 2019 - Hide in a fridge to win
  • Here's my predicto. 

Tories get in with a majority. Brexit never gets done and Boris is replaced. Replacement claims Brexit only means no ECJ and gets Brexit done. Scotland fails to become indy because it's impossible to sort out anything so hideously complicated. New SNP leader claims to get Indy done and succeeds by announcing Indy really just means more money for Scotland. Climate migration leads to dictatorship and we all get sent to camps until we are unexpectedly liberated by the Chinese.

Trying to get this into a headline. Best I can do is "madman predicts chentry"
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • People's Liberation? Barmy.
  • I have voted!

Fiancee isn't registered aparently so has just registered too.

That's all.
  • Great work davie!
    Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey
  • Yasss it's hit 5pm and that's the first couple Proper Rangers Men in my mentions chatting bin-worthy patter. Sorry lads I'd love to stay and chat but I'm... Er... Off to ibrox for the match.
  • I’m choosing to remain...
    That was three years ago, fella.
    ...hopeful when I know in actuality that it’s going to be a shit show
    Ah, I see now...

- - -

Just done gone been and voted. I noticed that our Scottish Labour candidate was the only one who doesn’t live in the constituency. In fairness, Scottish Labour standing here is a token gesture (they must struggle to get their deposit back) but, in that respect, you almost wish they hadn’t bothered. Things are going to be pretty tight between the SNP and Conservative, although something I saw hinted that the SNP will take the seat back tonight. I can only hope.

Maybe, by the time I retire, Scottish Labour will have sorted itself out and be a viable prospect again, and I can get politically active...
  • Voted.

Reach Up, Stamp Down. That's my motto.
  • Stop, drop, shut em down, open up shop.
  • Odds of a hung parliament are dropping at the bookies. High turnout. Reports of Labour activists being sent from southern marginals to drive out the vote in Tory comfort seats. I’m currently swinging between mild optimism and dread. Can Britain pull itself back from the brink or will it fling itself into the abyss?
  • High turnout was a harbinger of doom in the Brexit ref though.
  • monkey wrote:
    Odds of a hung parliament are dropping at the bookies. High turnout. Reports of Labour activists being sent from southern marginals to drive out the vote in Tory comfort seats. I’m currently swinging between mild optimism and dread. Can Britain pull itself back from the brink or will it fling itself into the abyss?

Please stop I can't take it, I prepared for disappointment and any kind of hope is killing me

Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • A lot of the polling stations are apparently in food banks which must surely be giving some voters just a little pause for thought.
  • monkey wrote:
    Odds of a hung parliament are dropping at the bookies. High turnout. Reports of Labour activists being sent from southern marginals to drive out the vote in Tory comfort seats. I’m currently swinging between mild optimism and dread. Can Britain pull itself back from the brink or will it fling itself into the abyss?

Please stop I can't take it, I prepared for disappointment and any kind of hope is killing me
    Yeah sorry I can’t carry this on.
  • Voted. Decided to go independent, those pot holes and overhanging tree branches aren't going to sort themselves out are they?

That's the busiest I've seen our polling station, ever.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Done.
    Good luck badgers, see yall on the other side.
  • I put a cross next to the picture of the tree because we need to plant more trees. Did I do it right?
  • What's all this voting talk? Strictly final isn't until Saturday.
    Gamertag: Mal0wner
    3DS Friend Code: MalO 0645-5742-2145
    Wii U: MalOwner
  • LivDiv wrote:
    I put a cross next to the picture of the tree because we need to plant more trees. Did I do it right?
    You should have put a big red cross next to the Brexit Party to say No Brexit.
  • Now I have an annoying nagging feeling I checked the wrong box despite knowing full well I didn't.

Like when you go on holiday and are convinced you packed you pants but also doubting yourself.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I went as tactical as I could to keep the fucking Tories out
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Now I have an annoying nagging feeling I checked the wrong box despite knowing full well I didn't.

Like when you go on holiday and are convinced you packed you pants but also doubting yourself.

I had that, I checked about three times to make sure I hadn’t inadvertently put my ‘X’ next to the Tories or something. I also made sure to really scratch it in with the pencil, paranoid that someone might be able to rub it out.
  • Ive promised my wife that if we get a Labour victory tomorrow with Boris out I’ll run straight into the street in just my pants and dance like a loon
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • How many hours until useful amount of counting is done?
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    After 10pm I think. Another three hours.
  • Ive promised my wife that if we get a Labour victory tomorrow with Boris out I’ll run straight into the street in just my pants and dance like a loon

Fair.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Who's everyone tuning into tonight? Channel 4 are tempting me. Fuck a BBC.
  • I’m not tuning in, I’m going to sleep nice and early like on Christmas Eve, hoping Santa comes and brings me the best gift of all. No more Tories
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Ch4 must be the only credible one left, shirley?
  • Who's everyone tuning into tonight? Channel 4 are tempting me. Fuck a BBC.
    Yeah, fuck the Beeb.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Yeah polls close at 10pm (in 3 hours time). At that point we will start getting exit polls through.

There is a weird tradition where certain constituencies love to be the first to declare. It is normally Sunderland who declare first and fairly quickly. Other places go on well into the small hours.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!