Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    @nick_md I’ll pop one in the post ;-)
  • Turkey and horseradish sounds like something I'll be trying at some point, nice.
  • I made a prawn cocktail for starter yesterday.
    Usual mary rose of ketchup, mayo, worcester, Tabasco and lemon juice but I added some freshly grated ginger, garlic salt and coriander to liven it up a bit.
    Tasted great with the prawns and the left over sauce was even better on a turkey sandwich.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    We've got half a beef joint, mash, beef gravy, root veg, yorkshires and pigs in blankets left over for today.

Banging.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Got all the left over veg going to be added to some softened onions and then turned into a lovely bubble and squeak with some of the cold ham and some pickles.
  • Just scrape everything into a blender and have a festive smoothie.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    nick_md wrote:
    Just scrape everything into a blender and have a festive smoothie.

That's pretty much what bubble and squeak is. Not enough leftover potatoes for me to make it unfortunately.
  • Minkymu wrote:
    Stuffing gives me absolutely evil never ending farts.

The meds I’m taking give me terrible farts as a side effect so when I started on the spouts yesterday my wife moved to the other end of the table and opened a window
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    nick_md wrote:

That's pretty much what bubble and squeak is. Not enough leftover potatoes for me to make it unfortunately.

Starts that way but get a good crust on it and it becomes a thing of pure beauty.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    b0r1s wrote:
    nick_md wrote:

Starts that way but get a good crust on it and it becomes a thing of pure beauty.

Yeah, I love the stuff.
  • Minkymu wrote:
    Stuffing gives me absolutely evil never ending farts.

The meds I’m taking give me terrible farts as a side effect so when I started on the spouts yesterday my wife moved to the other end of the table and opened a window
    Ah ha ha
    PSN - minkymu
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Fruit and yoghurt for breakfast but went for sandwiches made from leftovers at lunchtime. Some Christmas cake, mince pie and after 8s for afters. :)  Living the Christmas dream.

Just finished Harry Potter Trivial Pursuit. we subbed in genus edition cards for Wifey and I. I still came last with no pie segments.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Heh.
    That's like when my mum picked up Trivial Pursuit from a charity shop.
    After 30 minutes of my parents trouncing me and my brother we decided to look at the release date, early 80s. I was born in 1986, my brother 1984.

Shockingly I'm not that up on cricketers from before I was born or Bay City Rollers albums.
  • We’re going to hit the cheeseboard with some gusto tonight, I think.
  • Is that some kind if pickle?
  • Ain't seen our krs round in a while, mc.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    How did the beef turn out in the end nina?
    Delicious, still have leftovers, no one got sick. Happy with that.

Also thanks for all the stuffing explanations. I'd love to have a full Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner just once, but almost everyone we know goes away to family as no one grew up here.
    Find it all very intriguing.
  • krs wrote:
    Who am I? The MC, la-di da-di

• Nina wrote:
    How did the beef turn out in the end nina?
    Delicious, still have leftovers, no one got sick. Happy with that.

Also thanks for all the stuffing explanations. I'd love to have a full Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner just once, but almost everyone we know goes away to family as no one grew up here.
    Find it all very intriguing.

I love Christmas dinner and a big reason is it has always felt like a historic feast, like Henry VIII's banquet.
    It is why I always like to have a turkey. Turkey is a bit shit as a meat but it is reasonable to afford a grand bird that casts an impressive shadow across the table. I would happily swap it for a boar or a game bird like pheasant but I wouldn't ever go down the route of any kind of fine dining or cuisine from another part of the world.

There was a good BBC programme about Tudor Christmas this week. A lot of what we in the UK eat over xmas has developed from the Tudors.
    The piles of meats, pies, rich spices, heavily sugared cakes and fruits come from Henry VIII showing off his wealth as these things were valuable at the time. Back then sugar was worth about as much as gold.
  • Then I behead my missus, start a religion and settle down for a sleep on the sofa.
  • well all the xmas fun here.

The mrs wanted to try out a new trimmer so shaved my arse crack.

I feel violated. How do girls do this shit.

On the plus side i feel very airy down there
    PSN - minkymu
  • krs wrote:
    mc
    Merry Christmas Kimberly!
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Minkymu wrote:
    well all the xmas fun here. The mrs wanted to try out a new trimmer so shaved my arse crack. I feel violated. How do girls do this shit. On the plus side i feel very airy down there

The way I see it, how can I expect her to if I don't want to. My recommendation, magic shaving powder.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Minkymu wrote:
    well all the xmas fun here. The mrs wanted to try out a new trimmer so shaved my arse crack. I feel violated. How do girls do this shit. On the plus side i feel very airy down there

Why do I think that sounds like fun?

:/
  • Pro tip, do not Veet your arse crack.
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Back in work today. :(

Off all next week though. :)
  • Was fun tbf. Little tingle on the gooch. Cheeky.

Veet should not be allowed near men. My mate did his balls and ended up looking like a burns victim for a week. Owwwww
    PSN - minkymu

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!