Merry Christmas
  • I had the last of my full-fat Coke yesterday, the last mincemeat pies today (averaging at exactly 1 per day since 1 December) and I took down the decorations this afternoon and evening, packing the boxes back into storage just now. Which means, going by years past, I have between one hour and six months before I find something that belongs in those boxes.

Until next year, farewell, Christmas.
  • My tree is still up because I couldn't be bothered to do anything bar watch the cricket today, so I've put the lights on again.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Took all my decorations down yesterday. That's an impressive amount of mince pies Andy!
  • My tree is still up because I couldn't be bothered to do anything bar watch the cricket today, so I've put the lights on again.
    Fucking hell, someone in a coma is more engaged than TV cricket viewers.

• That being said I sometimes watch baseball while hungover.
  • Took our tree down yesterday and packed all the Christmas stuff back away in a cupboard. All done for another year, but we still have a mountain of chocolate and a cupboard full of booze to go …
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Most interior decorations and outside lights came down Saturday. Trees came down yesterday (12th day).

We still have a few things left - one good sized wedge of Christmas cake and a few biscuits - but I've had enough. Some things are still unopened - anything with a post Easter date has been put away. There seems to be a lot of Lindor sweets sitting around, and the Ikea ginger thins are still to be eaten but they can be consumed gradually in small amounts as ginger snap substitutes. However I will probably perform a sweep tonight and bring any bad stuff into work so the locusts can get to work on it.  It's at times like this I wish I had big hungry sons instead of bird-like daughters.

Back in work today and glad to be.

Quite some booze was KO-ed over the holiday but I'm probably level overall given what was bought and I was gifted. However I can leave drink at home and not touch it unless there is company in so that is safe to have around.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • My Dad sends us a case of wine every year as a Christmas present. We don’t drink at home very much so it always lasts us the whole year.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!