Streets of Rage 4 - The Grandest Upper - Out now!
  • Verecocha wrote:
    LivDiv wrote:
    Yeah the button layout takes some brain remapping, although it is good that there is a dedicated button for picking stuff up now.

If anyone works out a way of beating up Murphys solo that isnt a bit boring let me know.

Murphy killing sucks ass. Aside from that it’s good.

Glad it isnt just me.
    Spoiler:
  • Good old Bone. Despite having remote installations and "keep my games up to date" both checked on, I come home and it hasn't even started. Hmph.

STILL. HYPE.
  • They have fucked it a bit on bone. No idea why.
    Mine installed but was nowhere to be found until I did a restart.
  • Yeah it took a few nudges for it even to start. Odd stuff. No customary Major Dingbat tweet either saying its available.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Shit. Didn't know it was on PC gamepass. Downloaded on Bone but will get it on the bad boy.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Verecocha wrote:
    LivDiv wrote:
    Yeah the button layout takes some brain remapping, although it is good that there is a dedicated button for picking stuff up now.

If anyone works out a way of beating up Murphys solo that isnt a bit boring let me know.

Glad it isnt just me.
    Spoiler:

Yep, that’s my way of doing it, those 4 pretty much dicked me the first time then went back and don’t think I lost a sliver of health. One of those games that sometimes just seems ridiculously unfair then at others a breeze. Really enjoying it though.
  • I guess in co-op they are a piece of piss.
  • Can everyone stop being so bitter about the Murphy's.
  • Really want to play this but my kids are being demanding and my wife is insisting I join in the activities. All I want to do on my day off is play games on the sofa :(
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Where can I buy this in cart form on Switch? Have I missed the boat with that? Only got two pads on Xbox, not got Gold either. Reckon I'd like this on a shelf.
  • Really want to play this but my kids are being demanding and my wife is insisting I join in the activities. All I want to do on my day off is play games on the sofa :(
    Grand Upper the lot of them.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Where can I buy this in cart form on Switch? Have I missed the boat with that? Only got two pads on Xbox, not got Gold either. Reckon I'd like this on a shelf.

I think it’s only available from Limited Run Games.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Thanks, price doesn't seem to be as bad as I feared ($35).
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Yeah the button layout takes some brain remapping, although it is good that there is a dedicated button for picking stuff up now. If anyone works out a way of beating up Murphys solo that isnt a bit boring let me know.
    Glad it isnt just me.
    Spoiler:
    The downwards jumping attack works quite well. Gets a couple of hits in, bounce back to the floor, repeat.

Also the bit with 4 of them at the end of level 2
    Spoiler:
  • The character differences in this seem pretty well balanced. As expected, Axel is my guy, but the big hitter is valid too. Never really enjoyed playing as Blaze but Cherry seemed interesting for the two stages I selected her for. I like the fact that some can dodge or dash and others can't.
  • Yeah there seems to be a bit more to the different characters.
    I noticed Axel struggle to throw an enemy at one point and wondered if Cherry my end up getting crushed by them.
    I like the new structure to this. Not sure to spoiler or not so will play it safe.
    Spoiler:
  • It's all about the score too, which is individual stage based. Earn enough points to get extra lives during a stage, then keep them for added bonus points. Points for picking up food items with full HP is good too (can't remember if that was always a thing).
  • Managed a couple of levels of co-op with a random. Worked out pretty well and obviously good fun blasting through the levels. I imagine there's some great shared combo making potential if you're really working together with someone.
  • Oh this is excellent. If anyone is on later on switch, I’m up for some multi player
    Animal Crossing - Name: Chrissy
    Island: Hopperton
    Fruit: Cherries
    FC: SW-6061-2213-4257
  • Managed to find 20 minutes to play the first two stages and it's glorious.

Who's gonna be my co op buddy this evening?
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I might but I have to do pub quiz from 7+8 tonight
  • I won't be on till at least 9pm, gotta put the kids to bed and then have dinne r
  • FranticPea wrote:
    Australian store? I just searched for it and found it in 5 seconds.

There must've been a cock up because it definitely was not there. I checked on Gamepass, the Xbox app and through the browser. My mate had the same issue.
  • I went to newly added on the store. It wasn't in the Game Pass section when I looked.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I won't be on till at least 9pm, gotta put the kids to bed and then have dinne r

U and me might just do it
  • I had the same. They've made a mistake in that it doesn't show up in the Gamepass section on Bone. You need to use the main store.

Bit weird.

• Had a quick go. It's alright I suppose.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!