Microsoft Flight Simulator - PC/Series X-S/Cloud
  • I just meant because it was upside down.
  • It was just me having fun in the Cap 10 :P
  • That was down part of the West US coast at sunset, San Francisco to Monterey. Just gorgeous.

This was round my neck of the woods -

Ij90Otg.png

hxqy6wY.png

HMmz7Ga.png
  • Multiplayer is just outrageously good fun in this -

KeHmE8q.png

C78Emwk.png

5ea6jI9.png

TxuSNme.png

hE1WFiL.png

43q4WM6.png

ELhv0vc.png

l3hKFnH.png

HH2kAlS.png

zAMFKb7.png

grURXOT.png

zhRB944.png

Genuinely the best multiplayer experience I've had in a long long time, up with the old Halo 3 days.
  • So, how do you teabag in this game then?
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    great photos!
  • TheBoyRoberts
    Show networks
    Xbox
    The Boy Roberts
    PSN
    TheBoyRoberts
    Steam
    TheBoyRoberts
    Wii
    BoyRoberts

Send message
    Lovely shots there Gurt!

Out of interest, what GFX are you playing on?
  • Lovely shots there Gurt! Out of interest, what GFX are you playing on?

High/ultra.
  • So, how do you teabag in this game then?

You can spin around on top of them with like a 747 or something.
  • TheBoyRoberts
    Show networks
    Xbox
    The Boy Roberts
    PSN
    TheBoyRoberts
    Steam
    TheBoyRoberts
    Wii
    BoyRoberts

Send message
    Lovely shots there Gurt! Out of interest, what GFX are you playing on?
    High/ultra.

Looks great!

I’m on medium mostly, anything higher causes the 1080 to have a bit of a meltdown. 

Perhaps I’ll treat myself to one of the new Nvidia cards in September.
  • I have a 2700X and a GTX 1080, and I'm doing high/ultra at 1080p quite comfortably in most areas. I'm actually mostly CPU limited so will be uprading the CPU first, when Ryzen 4000 comes out later this year. I'll reevaluate closer to the time but at the moment the game seems very much CPU bound in busy areas and in some of the more complex aircraft, so I would probably recommend that most people focus on CPU/RAM before their GPU.
  • I landed the little Cessna training plane on the road outside my house. Pretty pleased with myself for finding it (based on the rivers) and then putting down. Good job the cars don't have collision.
  • Has anyone landed a Cessna on top of a 747 in mid-air yet and if not why not?
  • No collision detection between planes.
  • I have a 2700X and a GTX 1080, and I'm doing high/ultra at 1080p quite comfortably in most areas. I'm actually mostly CPU limited so will be uprading the CPU first, when Ryzen 4000 comes out later this year. I'll reevaluate closer to the time but at the moment the game seems very much CPU bound in busy areas and in some of the more complex aircraft, so I would probably recommend that most people focus on CPU/RAM before their GPU.
    suspect my cpu is a big bottleneck. game defaults to pretty high settings but doesn't look as good as expected or run particularly well, and dropping settings didn't seem to make much difference to performance.
    however i'm still running an old i5-3450 ;)

upgraded my gfx card during lockdown after the old one died, so while not great i'm confident it's 'ok'....however the combination now has also resulted in what i think is 'coil whine', which i've never had before...but basically any game now that utilises 3d graphics tends to lead to the pc emitting a high pitched nnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggg noise. haven't yet taken the time to work out properly if the noise is from the gfx card or the psu though...
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • No collision detection between planes.

Well that sucks.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    All kinds of lovely up there Gurt, adore this one.

ifDQXSk.png

retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • Turning off the AI controlled planes can help with CPU stuff, so that might be a thing people can try.
  • All kinds of lovely up there Gurt, adore this one.

Yeah that was us flying above and into a massive typhoon near China/Japan. The clouds system in this is just insane.
    suspect my cpu is a big bottleneck. game defaults to pretty high settings but doesn't look as good as expected or run particularly well, and dropping settings didn't seem to make much difference to performance. however i'm still running an old i5-3450 ;) upgraded my gfx card during lockdown after the old one died, so while not great i'm confident it's 'ok'....however the combination now has also resulted in what i think is 'coil whine', which i've never had before...but basically any game now that utilises 3d graphics tends to lead to the pc emitting a high pitched nnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggg noise. haven't yet taken the time to work out properly if the noise is from the gfx card or the psu though...

Yeah most cards will make some kind of noise when running at full load, it usually varies depending on framerate too. PSUs can exhibit coil while but that is rarer in my experience. I would definitely think about upgrading that i5 soon, if you get a good 6 core 12 thread or an 8 core chip that will make a world of difference.
  • Spoiler:
  • Viper streams this everyday.

Im a club orange.
    Wind Waker is a bad game

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!