Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    "we in Brunswick"

I'm gonna start using that.
    WE IN BRUNSWICK DAWG

Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    WHITE DAWG
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • FYI Cinty afl is a competitive ball sport where all the rules are changed at the end of the season and given a trial run for the first five rounds of the following season. Then a new set of rules is chosen under cover of a drugs/racism/sexism/corruption blowup and everyone is confused but doesn't say anything because all that matters is fuck collingwood.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • But seriously though....

Fuck Collingwood.
    Can-of-sprite
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Skade wrote:
    Fuck Collingwood.
    What do Collingwood supporters use for protection when having sex?

A bus shelter.

• Gold.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    jfc this season
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    GUYS
  • I saw the first quarter of gsw Geelong. How Stevie j and that other bloke aren't in wheelchairs....
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Mm, was srs bsns

GWS become the first team in 96 years to have consecutive draws, and it was a mental one. Is anyone watching any of this season? It's fucking ricockulous. Best possibly ever. Also Damgerfield is a bewheeemoth.
  • What happened to the Tiges?
    Can-of-sprite
  • I saw a bit of that. Jesus. I had a similar score line with my under 16s champs team.
  • The only thing I'd like to see is a st kilda flag. I'm still incredibly soured on the competition but at least I know that's a flag which would be appreciated by some.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I would also like a Saints flag.

Was watching the Tigers score line with morbid fascination, enigmatic doesn't cover it.

Also after going 0-6, the Swans are 8-1 with a percentage of 144. All going well next week Cats could be top of the ladder.

Also bloody North, Goldstein to win the game from 25 out and shanks it. They cannot win close games.
  • Good. Fuck north.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    GUYS THIS SEASON JFC

DID YOU SEE THE END OF THE CROWS PIES DID YOOOOOOOU
    https://youtu.be/0vtd_eldjOA
    this or something like it happens every single week, it is mental.  Port won in last 20 seconds v Saints too.

Best season I have ever seen, easily.
  • Dangerfield is the news of the week I hear? 

If he is an afl industry darling like Judd or Didac I'm sure he will be cleared of anything up to but excluding having consensual sex with any adult not his wife.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    He's not and he wasn't. Geelong get severely treated when it comes to the MRP
  • Bump for jrpc.
  • Also, how will the cats go Friday, skez?
  • https://whirlpool.net.au/

Get used to browsing these boards j.

• Cheers Face!

So for the sake of everyone else - just emigrated to NSW. Flew into Sydney 2 days ago and slowing getting things sorted.

Yeah first shocker were the mobile plans. In the UK I was getting unlimited 4G (plus unlimited calls and texts) for £15 a month - what like $25 or something? My sister (who's now a citizen) laughed at me getting something similar here. I've been seeing 1GB plans for more than that.

But then on the flip side, already had a beautiful walk along the beach in what's considered winter here, drunk some seriously good coffee and been told by work to have another week to settle in before starting.

I'm heading into Sydney for the best dumplings I've ever tasted tomorrow, so it easily more than balancing so far.

:)
    Gamgertag: JRPC
    PSN: Lastability95
  • Yeah, food wins. ISP and services suck big balls.

Mobile deals suck ass. They're better than they were, but still terrible.

I'd suggest any plan under $50 and you're not gonna get much data.

Depends how you use your phone though.

I've been with Vodafone for years. Was on a $80 plan and am now closer to $100. It's not unlimited calls, but it may as well be as I've never gone over. Data used to be 4gig, they upgraded to 8 and now at $100 I get 32. That's big for plans out here that I've seen. But I've never tried the small players.

Home internet is slightly better, but forget about good upload speeds.

Telstra is basically BT. former monopoly, the worst customer service on the phone, and expensive. And you probably have to deal with them to connect a phone line even if you go with someone else.

If you can, you want to be on NBN, with anyone but Telstra.

Failing that, whirlpool.net.au and look for what you can get in your area. Don't be shy looking at smaller companies.

Optus and Telstra are both pretty shit. The only caveat with Telstra is that if you can't get NBN, Telstra cable, once it's set up, is good. Getting it set up is a ball ache though. (if you're moving into a rental, check for Foxtel cables, they are basically Telstra cables. If that's the case, then ball ache is lessened.)

Tpg do big data plans for less money, but also suck, IMO with cust service. You also have to watch for data limits in peak and off peak.

Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this guys.

Been a while since I've shopped properly for new ISP.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Internode for me, though TPG bought em.  Local customer service which counts for plenty and never any major issues.

As John So used to say COME TO MEHBUHN /racist
    Facewon wrote:
    Also, how will the cats go Friday, skez?
    Hmm, Cats haven't lost to Richmond at the G since 1999, so this bodes well.  On the other hand Tiges are hot, though the week off might hurt them, while Geelong has benefited by getting Selwood and possibly Cockatoo back, making this our best team for the year most likely.  I think it will be close with Dangerfield and Selwood dragging Geelong over the line, with Jack to be well held and a small Tiger to get off the leash for 4 goals.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    JRPC wrote:
    Cheers Face! So for the sake of everyone else - just emigrated to NSW. Flew into Sydney 2 days ago and slowing getting things sorted. Yeah first shocker were the mobile plans. In the UK I was getting unlimited 4G (plus unlimited calls and texts) for £15 a month - what like $25 or something? My sister (who's now a citizen) laughed at me getting something similar here. I've been seeing 1GB plans for more than that. But then on the flip side, already had a beautiful walk along the beach in what's considered winter here, drunk some seriously good coffee and been told by work to have another week to settle in before starting. I'm heading into Sydney for the best dumplings I've ever tasted tomorrow, so it easily more than balancing so far. :)
    Good good.  You'll need those beaches come December, 45 and Rising bownownow, bownow
  • Skerret wrote:
    Facewon wrote:
    Also, how will the cats go Friday, skez?
    I think it will be close.

I have been following quite a bit this season with the resurgent Tiges, and my eldest boy (5) has taken a massive interest so will be gutted to hear my prediction of a close game up to the 4th at which point the Tiges will do the usual.

Cats by 15 I reckon. Got the day off work will be watching.

Can-of-sprite
  • JRPC in da house!!! Welcome. Good luck with the move and all that
    Sydney stock on the cards?

In terms of ISP I think face is mostly right although Optus is better now as they seem to have moved their customer service to be local again.

Phone plans can be cheapish if you have an unlocked phone. Vodafone is fine if you are in the city most of the time. Telstra is the only provider that works in a lot of remote country places. I'm with Optus for my phone because you get cheap movie tickets at Hoyts with them ($11 instead of the usual $18 or so) which cuts down a massive amount of spend. Plus they have an EPL service which may tempt thee.
    I also used to have my internet with Optus as I got a discount for having both with them but have now had to move to Telstra as my new place only has Telstra cable. At least it's quick.
  • Telstra cable buddy. Bless. The cable is already in, yes? Because getting it put in was a nightmare for me.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!