Secret Australian Business
  • Oh, anything pc related, or routers etc etc you need to work out where your nearest msy is. @jrpc.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Cheers all!

Super excited to be here! Been a hell of a process. 

Staying with family for about a month so ISPs won't be an issue for a while.

Need a mobile stat though. 

Just off to Sydney now. DUMPLINGS BABY!
    Gamgertag: JRPC
    PSN: Lastability95
  • Internode is good. 

Dont buy a house in sydney. Wait ~24mo for the crash.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • AFL Finals started last night, although nobody told GWS about it.

HUGE game tonight!  Will be popping into the bar to watch with some feral tiger fans.  Will be awesome whatever the result.

Good to see Macauly Culkin AKA Zach Guthrie getting a final, that kid is seriously 13!  Must have a fake id or something.  Hope he kills it.
    Skerret wrote:
    GUYS THIS SEASON JFC DID YOU SEE THE END OF THE CROWS PIES DID YOOOOOOOU https://youtu.be/0vtd_eldjOA this or something like it happens every single week, it is mental.  Port won in last 20 seconds v Saints too. Best season I have ever seen, easily.

Has been fantastic so far!  Especially that video you posted (Bruce showing he can still go, when he's not trying to crack up Leigh Matthews every time he speaks!).  So many crazy finishes, no clear stand out teams, no idea what happens from here.

Brian Taylor whinge - just recently have started noticing that he pronounces 'here' as 'heeyah' and I swear he says it every single sentence.  Understand that's not even in the top 50 shitty things about Brian Taylor but it's been sending me mad lately.
    When you got movies like Tom Cruise in them, you can't lose
  • Ive only seen one full quarter of afl this year and it was the richmond v cats game last night.

Eerily reminiscent of the "shit just got real" moments in 2010 rd22/3/first week of finals when everyone realised collingwood were going to go a long way.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Head hurts, still can't believe that Tiges performance.

Awesome stuff, score flattered the Cats.
    Can-of-sprite
  • It's a new Richmond!  They have to be taken seriously now.

How about West Coast V Port????  Good God!  Glad I don't go for either of those teams; would have aged about 15 years last night.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Shows where optimism gets you. Geelong are now 2-6 for their last 8 finals, soon to be 2-7 and should be 1-8 if not for Isaac Smith being shite. The other finals win v Port was very iffy too. They are no chance at all this Friday, Swans will win so comfortably you'll wonder why Geelong turned up. Cats can't win finals any more, meaning the H&A is moot so what's the point really.

WCE vs Port was stunning and the finals started last night as the previous 3 games were complete non events. Very disappointing given the season that preceded them. WCE v Port is the game that naturally follows the season. Has there ever been extra time followed by a kick after the siren to win it?
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    The answer is no.

Also disLateComposedCanary-size_restricted.gif
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • You got on tv?
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    The camera loves me.
  • The lucky country with Richard denniss is a podcast worth checking. New from the sat paper/monthly.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    What a useless cunt.

kJbsrUj.gif
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Skerret wrote:
    Shows where optimism gets you. Geelong are now 2-6 for their last 8 finals, soon to be 2-7 and should be 1-8 if not for Isaac Smith being shite. The other finals win v Port was very iffy too. They are no chance at all this Friday, Swans will win so comfortably you'll wonder why Geelong turned up. Cats can't win finals any more, meaning the H&A is moot so what's the point really.

WCE vs Port was stunning and the finals started last night as the previous 3 games were complete non events. Very disappointing given the season that preceded them. WCE v Port is the game that naturally follows the season. Has there ever been extra time followed by a kick after the siren to win it?
    Fuck you Skerret you bandwagoner.

10 goals, huh. Dangerfield is a frrrreak. Best win since 2012 Hawkins post siren.

Sorry Face :(
  • I was at a team dinner for my rep team. Score was surprising.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Nobody, me included, thought Geelong was a chance.  Dangerfield had 8 shots at goal in the first half for 4.3 and the tone was set.  Stewart performed the most inspirational act I've seen from a Geelong player I think, was enormous.
  • Haha, yeah the Cats looked great.

Thought I had no love left for Dangerfield - Tell you what though, Old School Full Forward Patrick Dangerfield is the most entertaining player in the game.  Nobody gives Rampe a bath like that.

Huge game this week, and if the Cats get up Danger may not make it out of SA alive!  They should have a helicopter drop onto the oval to pick him up after the final siren.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Like Peake generations earlier.
  • LGBTI people get harassed and commit acts of self-harm during same-sex marriage voting.

Conservative response: harden the fuck up, petal.

Catholic ex-Prime Minister receives a near-miss, slight-grazing Glasgow kiss. 

Conservative response: LOOK AT THESE LEFTIST VIOLENT THUGS SEE THEY HAVE BADGES BAN TEH GAYS THEY ARE COMING FOR YOUR TROUSERS AND WILL MAEK YOU SUCK COCK AND MARRY BRIDGES AND DOGS.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Jesus Christ, Nazi Abetz on the ABC currently crying about how nasty the Yes campaigners are and they are far worse than No campaigners.

He's conveniently forgotten the No campaign has been running for a very long time before any of this nonsense and has directly resulted in the deaths of many innocent people. So fuck you Abetz you cunt.
  • Meanwhile, Malcolm Roberts is in the high court contradicting the first 19 years of his life.
  • Yes, Malcolm Roberts is a UK citizen!

Is it fair enough to say to a one nation right wing nut job that they should "go back to where he came from".

I would never normally say that, but when its a MP from an anti-immigration party, it is too deliciously ironic to let go.
  • Questor
    Show networks
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/questornz/

Send message
    Have to just moan here that I am currently slated to get NBN Jan-Jun 2019 - Thanks Malcolm you cockhead.....!
  • Nice. Forward thinking.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    It's worse than dialup anyway so you're better off.

Welp, last night was disastrous.
  • Questor
    Show networks
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/questornz/

Send message
    I'm currently on ADSL1 with a Max speed of about 3mbit. Yay for metropolitan (but classed as regional by ISPs) Victoria!
  • Sounds like my old ADSL 2 connection.

And yes, that was not fun to watch last night. Should have stuck with destiny
  • The great thing about NBN is fibre to the home where I am means no fixed landline (and no line rental) and thus no telemarketing calls.
  • It's happening!

Go Tiges!
    Can-of-sprite
  • Holy shit!  They’re the real deal!  Daniel Rioli looks born to play finals.

Should be a cracker next week.

Skerrett unlucky but Cats will be back next year, especially if they can bring Ablett back.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!