The TV you like thread
  • Needs to go to PSVR.

I hope your character is actually just disembodied hands.
  • Yes, I definitely wouldn't be able to afford a PC set up. 

Watching The Return again today and I sure miss when everyone was theorized to be a Tulpa, haha.
    "Given how long it's taken for me to reconcile my nature, I can't figure I'd forgo it on your account."
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    EXPANSE SERIES 4 IS GO!

(though I'm balls deep in star wars till Thursday so can't watch it yet...)
  • XOMuggins wrote:
    The new Twin Peaks VR thing looks like it could be some fun.  Going to have to get a VR set first of course...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHRXHvPRrJY

Cool.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    EXPANSE SERIES 4 IS GO! (though I'm balls deep in star wars till Thursday so can't watch it yet...)

Ha! Just remembered about this! Have been twiddling me thumbs all weekend wondering what to do.  I now have an answer.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    First 3 eps of The Expanse S4 done, besides the story, they really nail the feeling of space travel. Showing how g forces affects the crew when doing fast manoeuvres, the impact of long term space travel, etc. Love all of that.
    Things can only get better.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    They also had the worst gravity related scene in history:

• mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    I was thinking of adding the caveat it may be realistic bobbins to my post.
  • The authentic way they portray space travel (mostly) is good, but I'd forgotten just how awful most of the actors are. I hate everyone on the regular crew, aside from maybe the big burly bloke. The rest of them can go hang.  If it wasn't for Head Diplomat lady, the show would be near unwatchable. (although she appears to have become more potty—mouthed than I remember) 

The first two new episodes were rather slow paced.  But maybe that's my own fault for coming straight into this off the back of The Mandalorian.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Anyone watching spoty?

That billy Hatcher was really good introducing Hamilton
    The Forum Herald™
  • Hamilton is a personality vacuum though. Give it to Katarina Johnson Thompson already!
  • Theres something really wrong with tv when you learn about an actual medical procedure for the first time from South Park. I thought faecal transplant was a made up procedure. A quick google and its an actual procedure. Putting someone elses poo up your rectum. What the fuck is the world coming to?!?
  • Why would you do that ??
    The Forum Herald™
  • Fecal Transplantation (Bacteriotherapy)

Fecal transplantation (or bacteriotherapy) is the transfer of stool from a healthy donor into the gastrointestinal tract for the purpose of treating recurrent C. difficile colitis.
    Fecal Transplantation Procedure

Fecal transplantation is usually performed by colonoscopy and less commonly by nasoduodenal tube. During colonoscopy the colonoscope is advanced through the entire colon. As the colonoscope is withdrawn, the donor stool is delivered through the colonoscopy into your colon.
    Before your procedure, you will need to follow specific preparation instructions. Your doctor will discuss them with you in detail.
  • They’ve given it to some ginger cry baby
    The Forum Herald™
  • There’s a surprise. He was 10/1 on to win it.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Funnily enough I was studying to be a fecal transplant surgeon at uni but had to drop out in the end, the course was just shit.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Did your tutors kick up a stink?
  • They we go. December the 15th and the first holiday advert on tv -
    Fuck that shit
    The Forum Herald™
  • First ep of expanse s4 done.

Disagree a little on main crew. They are cheesy, and some of its not so good, but I'm coming around. Agree burly bloke is the standout though.

First ep definitely felt like a check out our budget kinda thing. The slow mo landing and walk poked great, but it was the sorta pacing that comes from feeling you aren't getting cancelled any time soon.

Good to be back.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Not seen new series yet. But the best characters are Chrisjen and Gunny. I love Miller as well, but that might just be my love of Tom Jane.
  • Gunny is great. This is true.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Mrs is watching His Dark Materials.

Seems pretty good so far, like James McAvoy and enjoying the fact that I recognise a lot of the areas in “Oxford” and areas they reference having lived there for 5 years.

I get the feeling this series will be pretty interesting.
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    I didn't bother sticking with it.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Haven’t watched last nights ep yet, but it’s been merely okay up to now. The voice of the bear is bloody awful.
    Get schwifty.
  • Didn’t sir Ian bloody mckellan get it in the film using absolutely no imagination what so ever?

The best casting in the film was the ballon pilot from
    Roadhouse no way tv guy is going to be that cool
    The Forum Herald™
  • The ending to Watchmen was really satisfying. Big blue thumbs up from me.
    Spoiler:
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    Yeah really enjoyed the finale and the series overall. Quite happy if that’s all there is, but no doubt if it’s been successful for HBO there’ll be more.

Been also watching His Dark Materials, it’s been getting better every episode, as the story pace quickens. The main cast are good, Dafne as Lyra especially and the daemons and bears are well done. Nice to be able to watch a HBO show together with the kids.
    Spoiler:
  • Yeah, that was a fairly satisfying finale. They could easily leave it there, if they do continue there’s some good potential with mirror guy.

Also enjoying His Dark Materials, I can see why it’s not clicking for some people but I think they’ve done a solid job of bringing the first book to life. Will be interesting to see what they do about the weird elephants on wheels in series 2.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • his dark materials skips through a bit quickly, not enough emotion. I don't feel sorry enough for Lyra. You don't see her sneaky/smart side coming in the books but it's a bit more telegraphed in the show. 

The real world bit is boring as fuck atm too. Far too slow paced.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!