Lets take pictures of us at our work/space/desks
  • @perm: yeah prices are shit, unless you're a celeb and selling in south yarra, and then you'll still get 17mil (aus). I'd guess, 1.5 is in aus dollars.

@shabby: yeah, Tower above Melb central. Looking down on Elizabeth St.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Been there about 8 years. (damn.)
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Mod74 wrote:
    I'd quite happily take any of the offices posted (inc mine) to be a mechanic. Well, one that works on E-Types anyway, not the KwikFit variety, no offence.

We don't personally do mechanical, although we do have one on our premises.  We do crash repair and, in the case of the E-Type, full body restoration.
    Get schwifty.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    I've just had the Police Armed Response Team in my office. I have my manager in with me today (he's a good bloke that you can have a laugh with) and one of our maintenance guys has reported a shotgun in one of our accommodations, because we are a family park it was immediately reported to the police with the family's address and it turns out there is no weapon registered there.

I've got my money on our maintenance guy mistaking a super-soaker for a single barrelled shotgun, that or I'm about to lose a decent manager!!!
  • wonderbanana
    Show networks
    Twitter
    NanasParadox
    Xbox
    Wonderbanana
    PSN
    Wonderbanana
    Steam
    Wonderbanana

Send message
    Moto70 wrote:
    I've just had the Police Armed Response Team in my office. I have my manager in with me today (he's a good bloke that you can have a laugh with) and one of our maintenance guys has reported a shotgun in one of our accommodations, because we are a family park it was immediately reported to the police with the family's address and it turns out there is no weapon registered there.

I've got my money on our maintenance guy mistaking a super-soaker for a single barrelled shotgun, that or I'm about to lose a decent manager!!!

Cool (sort of) though a fiver says it's a super soaker!

Does not matter if the guy is a gun licence holder anyway surely, unless you have secure cabinets to store the guns he'd be breaking the law.

• Moto70 wrote:
    Doesn't look like much leg room, Moto.
    I think the photo is a bit deceiving, plus I like the printer being close so that I can reach over to access it's controls!
    "...and just outside my office is our wave machine..." Obviously
    The on-site pub is a bigger plus point!

If any of you ever plan on having a holiday in North Devon (camping, touring, static caravans or accommodation) then don't hesitate to drop me a line as I should be able to get you some decent discount. Depending on the time of year depends on what discount I can get but the last one I got for a friend of a friend was 75% off.

Don't worry about seeing me either if it's one of you that aren't keen on me as any of you are welcome to the deal, even those that I think are knobheads!

sig worthy :D
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • moto keep us updated, i wanna hear how that pans out!
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Here is the view from my office. The rainbow is not a permanent feature.

14tri8n.jpg
    PSN: LtPidgeon - Live: Lt Pidgeon
  • Pidge works just outside Teletubby land.
  • Pidge works just outside Teletubby land.

It does feel like it sometimes.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    The police searched the lodge and the people weren't there, they haven't returned yet but there is no sign of the gun.

It's a tough one to call, it could be that the fella is going to go to a local shooting ground but the maintenance chap said the case was in the lounge and the gun stood in a corner of the bedroom. I said that if he's into to shooting then it's no drama to him, I presume it wouldn't be loaded (there are two 9 year olds on the booking) and if it is a shotgun and he's not a nutter then he won't mind a visit from the police because people are concerned, he'll simply explain it's for shooting. I think it was the case of the booking address not matching any firearms records that piqued their interest.
  • Moto70 wrote:
    The police searched the lodge and the people weren't there, they haven't returned yet but there is no sign of the gun.

It's a tough one to call, it could be that the fella is going to go to a local shooting ground but the maintenance chap said the case was in the lounge and the gun stood in a corner of the bedroom. I said that if he's into to shooting then it's no drama to him, I presume it wouldn't be loaded (there are two 9 year olds on the booking) and if it is a shotgun and he's not a nutter then he won't mind a visit from the police because people are concerned, he'll simply explain it's for shooting. I think it was the case of the booking address not matching any firearms records that piqued their interest.

We'll watch for you on the news later after the guy goes on the rampage.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    I've already told the manager that if the bloke looks like going on the rampage I might slip a note under his door with names and the departments they can be found in, fuck it, I'll even pay for the shells!
  • Moto70 wrote:
    ...the maintenance chap said the case was in the lounge and the gun stood in a corner of the bedroom...
    If he's a licensed shotgun holder, he's still got a fair amount of explaining to do.  He might not have that privilege too much longer
  • @moto70 I had no idea you worked down in Wooly.

I have spent many a long weekend camping in my old, shitty Ford Focus in one of the backstreets down Barnstaple way just so I could get some early morning surf's in at Croyde or Putsborough.

My favourite pub in the world is in Georgeham.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    The Rock Inn?

That's where we used to go after football when I played for Georgeham, I've not been there for years. I think it's changed hads a couple of times since then.

When I lived in Woolacombe I used to ride my Kawasaki across Putsborough beach to get to Croyde as I used to drink in the Thatch...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!