Lets take pictures of us at our work/space/desks
  • Damn it... I'm gonna need to get girls in little Lycra shorts next to/ontop of my desk tonight in order to win this aren't I!?
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Yep. Just Lycra shorts,nothing else.
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • Wookie. I've been to English gyms. Let's not pretend that the majority of women that attend a gym during the day are anything less than frumpy 40 year old mothers.
  • Damn it... I'm gonna need to get girls in little Lycra shorts next to/ontop of my desk tonight in order to win this aren't I!?

Very particular choice of words, there. Otherwise it could have been a bit Savile-esque.
    PSN: LtPidgeon - Live: Lt Pidgeon
  • google wrote:
    Wookie. I've been to English gyms. Let's not pretend that the majority of women that attend a gym during the day are anything less than frumpy 40 year old mothers.

I went to the gym early afternoon on a week day recently, since I was on holiday, and it turns out that's when all the hot women go; the place was full of them. Early morning or late evening it's mainly old people and office workers. Maybe it's just my gym.
  • Early afternoon?

Here's the thing, I know a few fit and attractive women. Very few of them actually go to the 'gym'. 

They go to Yoga. They go to Pilates. They run. They go to Cross-Fit. They go to boot camp. 

None of them are in the gym, on treadmills, or using the free weights.

The women that go to the gym are those that know fuck all about fitness training, surely?
  • I wish this was my workspace:

Felix+Baumgartner%27s+record+breaking+free+fall+jump
    XBOX: Kurt Russel
    PS3: Air_Hair_Lair
  • The commute is a bitch though.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Maybe they do know fuck all about fitness training, but that wasn't the subject in question.
  • AJ_ wrote:
    Maybe they do know fuck all about fitness training, but that wasn't the subject in question.

But it proves the point that those women who do know about fitness training (and thus are fit) dont go to the gym.
  • google wrote:
    AJ_ wrote:
    Maybe they do know fuck all about fitness training, but that wasn't the subject in question.
    But it proves the point that those women who do know about fitness training (and thus are fit) dont go to the gym.

You are literally making no sense what so ever.
  • Yeah, that was a hypothetical "maybe".
  • Hot women abound at my gym, all the frumps go to boot camp, body combat, pilates etc as they can just stab at the back and gossip.
  • Louiecat
    Show networks
    Xbox
    louiecat
    Steam
    louiecat

Send message
    Tempy wrote:
    Hot women abound at my gym, all the frumps go to boot camp, body combat, pilates etc as they can just stab at the back and gossip.

eh? surely its easier to stand around and chat at the gym rather than at one of these organised classes? If you get caught standing around gabbing too much at my place you get extra burpees......extra burpees will get you looking hot in no time if you are a frumpy, chatty middle aged muncher.
    rest less
  • You can but then you get in the way of people moving from machine to machine and also you can't complain anything.
  • A picture is worth a thousand words. Settle what you've started Wookie!
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    google wrote:
    Early afternoon? Here's the thing, I know a few fit and attractive women. Very few of them actually go to the 'gym'.  They go to Yoga. They go to Pilates. They run. They go to Cross-Fit. They go to boot camp.  None of them are in the gym, on treadmills, or using the free weights. The women that go to the gym are those that know fuck all about fitness training, surely?

That's the opposite experience I've had at gyms.

But then, they've all been university sports centres, so that probably has something to do with it.

(Stealth edited to fix mah grammarz.)
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • The post was a rouse, gentleman. A thinly disguised rouse to force Wookie's hand in posting pictures.

YOU ALL BROKE THE ROUSE.
  • Don't let the cat out of the bag!!
  • I had a feeling something was going on, goog, but assumed you were just drunk or something. Please be more obvious in your subterfuge in the future, I'm far too slow to pick up on things that are in any way subtle.
  • AJ_ wrote:
    I had a feeling something was going on, goog, but assumed you were just drunk or something. Please be more obvious in your subterfuge in the future, I'm far too slow to pick up on things that are in any way subtle.

I wish I was drunk at 9.30AM on Tuesday.

What a start to my work day!!!
  • Perhaps you should be, people are often most productive when they're drunk, I reckon.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    I used to have a becks after letting the cleaners in and counting the safe at 8am. Admittedly I'd go back to bed until 11.30. Ah a publicans life; I don't miss it.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • I just went to a networking event with some guys from work. Two pints of beer and a glass of red wine and I was almost fast asleep. Maybe Dean is best left sober on a Tuesday?
  • I am not falling for this rouse as I know you know you're talking bollocks google, middle of the day is all the yummy mummys.
    Morning is the office workers trying to get their workout in before they catch the train, then it's pensioners, then the yummy mummy's, then the students who rise about midday, more pensioners, school leavers (cunts usually who leave their toys everywhere and hang about in large groups.... Grrrr) and then finally the 20somethings who finish work and pack our place out. 
    Will see what I can do today.
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • LtPidgeon wrote:
    Damn it... I'm gonna need to get girls in little Lycra shorts next to/ontop of my desk tonight in order to win this aren't I!?
    Very particular choice of words, there. Otherwise it could have been a bit Savile-esque.
    Now then, now then.

Sorry. Bad taste
  • wonderbanana
    Show networks
    Twitter
    NanasParadox
    Xbox
    Wonderbanana
    PSN
    Wonderbanana
    Steam
    Wonderbanana

Send message
    My lab bench
    WP_000809.jpg

My desk
    WP_000810.jpg

Grimloock
    WP_000811.jpg
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    Wonderbanana wins science.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    Is that a pile cushion?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!