Weird Stuff (tinfoil hat wearing goons only, please)
  • DJ, I can't justify why they didn't switch to helmet cam recording other than it's not often used. Take these points up with the US Navy.
    I don't believe for a second that it isn't common policy to leave stuff recording while you're flying these things, just in case something happens.

Even if it isn't on already, not turning on recording when you see something anomalous, ESPECIALLY if it could be some kind of advanced Russian craft or god knows what in your airspace, is as suspicious as a cop who claims that during the hour of the incident their bodycam was turned off "to preserve battery".
     I guess he was shitting himself but doesn't want to admit as much.
    You told me he was a top notch professional? Being extremely prepared and having nerves of steel kinda comes with the territory of being a fighter pilot, doen't it?
    Fuck the flashy presentation of this re-enactment, they have to make it sexy because most of the audience for this stuff are loons? Whatever, it's the series of events which interests me. Watch or not, up to you.

Does that video have the footage from Fravor's plane? What timepoint should I jump to?

I'm asking for the video from the jet - like those other 3.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    There isn't. He said it wasn't usually used so he didn't think to turn it on. If it was a question of a couple of seconds I could believe it, but it wasn't.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    I guess if we had all ducks in a row, there would be no room for speculation.

Fravor and his WSO admit to be 'weirded out', shitting himself were my words.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • Sorry, didn't realise the video was short - thought it was a whole show.
    Kow wrote:
    There isn't. He said it wasn't usually used so he didn't think to turn it on. If it was a question of a couple of seconds I could believe it, but it wasn't.
    "Didn't think to turn it on" when 2 jets are being sent to investigate an anomalous ping on the special spy radar seems incredibly suspicious to me. As soon as you're being sent to look at unknown contact off the coast you should be recording everything. Plus 2 jets means 4 people involved, doesn't it? Surely one of them would have been making sure it was getting recorded in case it was the Russians or something.

I mean, I remain dubious that the second radar contact at the CAP point is the same object. It could be a 2nd drone or whatever of the same type, or it could be something completely different. Why presume it's the same thing and that it can travel over 3700 mph, when the more obvious explanation is its a different thing? What did they see when they got there, the same object or something that looked the same?

So then later they send another jet up and he gets the "FLIR" video, but I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary in that one.
  • How can I take an infrared picture of my sore-ass ass
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Skerret wrote:
    The phenomenon of the bulk of an online community trying and failing for years to sway a conspiracy theory adherent back to reality is the true mystery here
    I'm not denying anything here Hairibo.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    How can I take an infrared picture of my sore-ass ass
    There's no known way
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • How can I take an infrared picture of my sore-ass ass

Dunno, but be careful as there will be a video from a keyboard warrior with a ruler and a trigonometry set explaining how it couldnt possibly be your infrared arse but a weather balloon shaped like your arse. :)
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Well if it looks like an arse and it smells like an arse...
  • Do ghosts count as weird??
    I dont believe in them, but my nerves were tested a few years back.

My then toddler son, he was 2 ish, slept in a room with his 5 year old brother at my then house in longbridge. The house used to belong to an elderly couple who both died in that very room. Not at the same time. Husband first then wife a few years later. We bought it from the son about 6 months after his mom died.

The family’s eldest daughter, a weird stressy older women in her 50’s lived 3 doors down. She used to try snd cut my front lawn until i told her to pack it in.

Anyway. My son would wake crying in the night. I would go to him and the room would stink of fags. Fresh smoke. He told me he had a nightmare but the old lady in her nightie came from the dark and rubbed his feet. Oddly rather than freak him out this calmed him down. This happened over s period of months, 2-3 times a week. We were a bit spooked and laughed about ghosts.

One night about 9pm i went from my lounge to the kitchen via tge back lounge door, the front opened to the hallway by the front door. I didnt turn the light on in the kitchen. I just opened the fridge. I shit myself. Stood in the hallway was a woman in her nightdress. I could only see the outline. I freaked. The door was always locked. Wtf was this??

Turns out after my then wife turned the lights on it was the old ladies daughter, she still had keys. She was letting herself in to sit in the bedrooms!
    PSN - minkymu
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Aaaahhhhh WTF
  • Yup. That's mental.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Ghosts are my favourite weird stuff.
  • To think we thought ghosts??? But no. Some weird middle aged woman was sat in my kids bedroom. Hiding? when we went in to check them then letting herself out, locking door behind her.

On the night i found her in the hall she started screaming she was sorry and fled. We called the police. They searched her house and bought every set of keys they could find (6 bunches) and none fitted our door. We think she ran hone and hid them so we changed the locks.

She always referred to our house as “my moms house”

She killed herself 3 weeks after we changed the locks

PSN - minkymu
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Jesus. It'll definitely be her ghost in there next.
  • Ah, I do like a happy ending.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Ah well, at least it had a happy ending.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    Ah, I do like a happy ending.

Bastardo!
  • :D
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    How can I take an infrared picture of my sore-ass ass

Dunno, but be careful as there will be a video from a keyboard warrior with a ruler and a trigonometry set explaining how it couldnt possibly be your infrared arse but a weather balloon shaped like your arse. :)

You can prove anything with facts, can't you? Th se Fancy Dan's using logic and arguments, how fucking dare they! Can't they see my tore-ass ass!
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    djchump wrote:
    Sorry, didn't realise the video was short - thought it was a whole show.
    Kow wrote:

"Didn't think to turn it on" when 2 jets are being sent to investigate an anomalous ping on the special spy radar seems incredibly suspicious to me. As soon as you're being sent to look at unknown contact off the coast you should be recording everything. Plus 2 jets means 4 people involved, doesn't it? Surely one of them would have been making sure it was getting recorded in case it was the Russians or something.

Probably my fault not making clear, in various interviews Fravor and others have said all the ships, the Hawkeye plane, and fighters all record Radar constantly, so no need for manual recording, normally. Fravor assumed it was drug runners off the West coast, they weren't armed as it was a training exercise, so could only chase off whatever was in the air anyway.

djchump wrote:
    I mean, I remain dubious that the second radar contact at the CAP point is the same object. It could be a 2nd drone or whatever of the same type, or it could be something completely different. Why presume it's the same thing and that it can travel over 3700 mph, when the more obvious explanation is its a different thing? What did they see when they got there, the same object or something that looked the same?

They could see nothing when at the CAP. Don't know what happened to the track the USS Princeton had seen - I'd have to go back through the interviews. Fucked off just as fast somewhere else perhaps. The radar ops did the speed calcs because they were tracking objects descending at similar speeds up to a week prior.

djchump wrote:
    So then later they send another jet up and he gets the "FLIR" video, but I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary in that one.

The second jets headed to a scheduled training exercise. They 'happened' to take the FLIR footage on the way because it was coincidentally close, odds on that eh?
    Tom Cruise isn't up there breaking the rules, and don't have fuel to go hunting anomalies without specific orders, because the fleet were in the middle of a two month long meticulously organised and expensive 'work up' for the Persian Gulf.
  • I always liked the idea that ufos are humans travelling back in time. The reason they have to travel in ships is because the earth moves through space, you can't simply time travel and hope to remain in the same physical point on the planet.
    So time travel means they have to essentially catch up to where the earth is at that point.
    So travelling back hundreds of years can be impossible because of the huge journey on the other side.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    I'll just say, it's easier to ask a lot of questions about this than answer them :)
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Fravor assumed it was drug runners off the West coast, when in reality it was Klingons off the starboard bow.

• Polarise the hull plating!
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    It's worse than that Jim.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Ramming speed Mr Sulu.
  • Inter dimensional travel makes more sense than time travel tbh
    PSN - minkymu
  • for ufo’s i mean
    PSN - minkymu

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!