Weird Stuff (tinfoil hat wearing goons only, please)
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    The vertical landing (albeit unmanned) is still astounding. I don't think I will ever think it isn't bloody effing cool.

We are still only going to the ISS which is pretty routine (as far as this can be).

Getting people to the Moon is still something special as far as I'm concerned and it will be a massive deal when it happens again.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • This interview with a guy who makes graphics for the QAnon nutters is AMAZING. An insight into the mind of a total headcase who thinks the rest of us are the mad ones.

https://endoftheworld.substack.com/p/interview-with-the-mapmaker

As you read further, you keep thinking you’ve reached the pinnacle of crazy, but no … there’s another level. And another. And another.
  • So this stuff in the states is pretty scary. Specially if Russia/China are nudging things along. And the Hong Kong situation as well.. I think the time may be coming to take off our tinfoil hats and put on SOLDIER HELMETS!!!!
    http://horganphoto.com My STILL under construction website
    PSN : superflyninja
  • This is not on. No updates in a month? Shocking.
    In a minor update I did finish the last episode of Skinwalker Ranch and it was pure shit. Just a recap episode basically. I would like to see this come back for a new season though.

Finally got through episodes 7 and 8. The camera catching the object in the sky when that cow died was wierd as was the cow reacting to it. The ranch manager said that scavengers wont touch the body of the dead cow, which is wierd itself.

Episode 8 was just a recap. So many unanswered questions. Theres definitely something going on that we cant explain currently.

Confused why Utah's Attorney General would want to be briefed on this.

Would hope there is a season 2, and they dig up the object under the ground they found on ground penetrating radar.
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    The camera catching the object in the sky when that cow died was wierd as was the cow reacting to it.
    Now this is what this thread is for.
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    This is not on. No updates in a month? Shocking. In a minor update I did finish the last episode of Skinwalker Ranch and it was pure shit. Just a recap episode basically. I would like to see this come back for a new season though.
    Finally got through episodes 7 and 8. The camera catching the object in the sky when that cow died was wierd as was the cow reacting to it. The ranch manager said that scavengers wont touch the body of the dead cow, which is wierd itself. Episode 8 was just a recap. So many unanswered questions. Theres definitely something going on that we cant explain currently. Confused why Utah's Attorney General would want to be briefed on this. Would hope there is a season 2, and they dig up the object under the ground they found on ground penetrating radar.
    I thought they tried digging and found nothing? Or was that a different object? 
    Certainly seems to be stuff going on there. A security guard making everyone call him Dragon? Something definitely not right there..... :D
  • poprock wrote:
    This interview with a guy who makes graphics for the QAnon nutters is AMAZING. An insight into the mind of a total headcase who thinks the rest of us are the mad ones. https://endoftheworld.substack.com/p/interview-with-the-mapmaker As you read further, you keep thinking you’ve reached the pinnacle of crazy, but no … there’s another level. And another. And another.

This is fucking brilliant
  • I’m going to go read it all over again this evening.
  • I like how despite all the window dressing it just comes back to good vs evil. Free aliens from the Pleiades vs the Evil Empire Aliens that influence Luciferan Cults. 

Black vs White.
  • Republican vs Democrat, eh? Eh?

ccvzrbwha9tx.jpg
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    This is not on. No updates in a month? Shocking. In a minor update I did finish the last episode of Skinwalker Ranch and it was pure shit. Just a recap episode basically. I would like to see this come back for a new season though.
    Finally got through episodes 7 and 8. The camera catching the object in the sky when that cow died was wierd as was the cow reacting to it. The ranch manager said that scavengers wont touch the body of the dead cow, which is wierd itself. Episode 8 was just a recap. So many unanswered questions. Theres definitely something going on that we cant explain currently. Confused why Utah's Attorney General would want to be briefed on this. Would hope there is a season 2, and they dig up the object under the ground they found on ground penetrating radar.
    I thought they tried digging and found nothing? Or was that a different object? 
    Certainly seems to be stuff going on there. A security guard making everyone call him Dragon? Something definitely not right there..... :D

They need to dig down 20 feet or so near homestead 2 so they can get a sample of whatever they found under there. As Dr.Taylor said its either that the object underneath the basin (which is shaped like a dish) is focusing all the energy to a point in the sky at 60,000 and thats being bounced back to the ranch or its coming from space and hitting that point at 60,000 feet and focusing the energy down onto the ranch.

Its certainly interesting.
  • Tempy wrote:
    poprock wrote:
    This interview with a guy who makes graphics for the QAnon nutters is AMAZING. An insight into the mind of a total headcase who thinks the rest of us are the mad ones. https://endoftheworld.substack.com/p/interview-with-the-mapmaker As you read further, you keep thinking you’ve reached the pinnacle of crazy, but no … there’s another level. And another. And another.
    This is fucking brilliant

Seconded, only had chance to skim the interview, but holy shit. 

Also this is the link to the QMap which is equally holy shit. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WDp6GXB7-RjlBNnna1_zQtapzniwlCTI/view
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Wait, that’s the thing he talks about being beautifully designed?

It’s worse than the Pentagon’s Powerpoint slides …
  • poprock wrote:
    Wait, that’s the thing he talks about being beautifully designed? It’s worse than the Pentagon’s Powerpoint slides …

That’s the most wonderfully designed poster I’ve ever seen.  Wtf?
  • How long until someone here falls to Qanon? They even have a bit on it about ETs!
  • Well, Minky doesn’t believe the moon landings ever happened …
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I'm sure Lawrence would give it a go if he was still here.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Tic tac is back?
    Too small for a blimp and no advertising.

Vc3qGUF.jpg

retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • You'd have thought by now after flying around for 40 years we'd know the offical name for the tr3b aircraft. Definitely a very cool aircraft that the americas have. Probably still hush hush because it still has superiority to everything else outhere i would guess. Completely silent and can hover. Would love to see some proper pics of that. Also wonder who built it? Northrop Grumman? Boeing? GE Aviaition? Lockheed Martin? etc.

Also if thats 40 year old tech, whats cutting edge now?
  • poprock wrote:
    Just caught up with this. Dude is the definition of fucked in the head.

7x3j675.gif
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    :)

It's amusing to think that human beings could be so organised.
  • I never liked Q. I think it was his face. Just didn't jive with me.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    That was probably the point. A super being with a punchable face.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I've been reading up about Commander Ashtar. What a great guy. Not sure he'd be too happy that they get toddlers to draw his portrait though.
    61wwxxbW+3L._SX384_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    He appears to even have a magic bus.
  • "Combined by Tuella"
    Is that the fish version of Fruit-ella sweets?
  • davyK wrote:
    That was probably the point. A super being with a punchable face.
    Heh probably :D
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Thanks for posting this Gurt. Four hours later, not really a case of did they track and observe forty foot, intelligent hypersonic craft 16 years ago, but what were they?
    Stigma and closed minds indeed.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    'The very idea that there is a possibility that David witnessed a piece of technology whether human made or alien moving in the way it did should be inspiring to every engineer and scientist on this earth. There may be propulsion and energy systems yet to be discovered, but once understood and mastered will put distant galaxies within reach of human beings. Paradigm shifts in science and leaps in understanding can only happen if we open our eyes and allow ourselves to dream, to think from first principles and remove restraints on innovation placed on us by the scientific conventions and assumptions from prior generations.'

Lex Fridman
    MIT research scientist
  • Come with me friends, on a trip down the rabbit hole, into a world of pure imagination, and the Hellscape it's creating.
    This is a long but interesting watch. A journey that starts with an elegant debunking of the nonsensical, before taking a right turn into The Twilight  Zone...

Come with g if you want to live...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!