Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    It's been worth it for Breaking Bad, and the missus watches all sorts of guff on it. And yeh, the streaming is superb.
  • Lets be fair. Hearing me descend into a angry sweary mess isn't really gaming, more entertainment.
  • 'Nother vote for HD streaming goodness of Netflix. It has never let me down, even if me and the mrs are both streaming something at the same time down out regular up to but oft nowhere near 8mb basic shitto phone line broadband.

Sometimes I think baout switching to Lovefilm, they seem like they have a more regular stream of newer films being added to the service.

However Netflix has Archer and Drawn Together and all the episodes of the X-Men cartoon.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • I had a lovely 8 hours played online in the last year.

Hahaha
  • 49/86 for me. not had live for like 3 months this year though.
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    38/2254 for me. What do I win?
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    Heh. In my slight defence for various hideous and unavoidable reasons I have often had the full brace of 4 bastardy bastard nephews staying at our gaff. That can pummel the Netflix and Lovefilm. If i have to watch Sharkboy and Lavagirl again the plasmatron might not survive. Always impressed how a 3/4yr old can remain entranced at a shte film all the way through and then immediately chant for a restart.
    I'll concede the SkySports and Sky Atlantic abuse mind... 

It also plays games so's I'm told...
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • 381 hours MP for me. I shudder to think what Bigiains is.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • What are your thoughts on the service?
    Amazing - wasn't into PC gaming so it was an introduction to online gaming for me. All the fun of gaming round your mates house without the grief of actually going somewhere and being social.

First achievement?
    Completed Training Completed Basic Training COD2 24/12/05

Best individual moment online?
    Too many to mention. Storming the bank as a team for the first time on Counter-Strike on the original box, the excellent if short lived XSN games (Links 2004, Rallisport Challenge 2, NHL Rivals 2004 anyone?), Rainbow 6 (and wiping out my entire team in a clan match inside 5 seconds when a misplaced grenade bounced off the head of the bloke in front and losing the match because we couldn't stop laughing), my first clan, Online Teamplay in FIFA and playing in position and finally 'getting' racing games through PGR.

Worst?
    Dickheads online - those I know, those I don't and on occasion me

How long have you been a member
    Says 9 years on my GT - yikes.
    Xbox / PSN - DongleUnlimited
  • Did everyone receive these emails from MS?
  • I think many did, didn't you? Might have been a Rewards stats thing, should have been a blanket mail though.

Also, Links 2004, spent a lot of quality time with that game and still have it.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • I think they may still use my original email address actually, from the oldbox days.  I've told them numerous times on the phone that I haven't been able to access it since 2004, but I guess the person on the other end has never pressed the correct buttons.  Occasionally they email my girlfriend, which I gave as a second address, but they seem to dislike the one I've asked them to use.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I got none either.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    I think they may still use my original email address actually, from the oldbox days.  I've told them numerous times on the phone that I haven't been able to access it since 2004, but I guess the person on the other end has never pressed the correct buttons.  Occasionally they email my girlfriend, which I gave as a second address, but they seem to dislike the one I've asked them to use.

Pretty sure you can change all that through the accounts on your dash, or on Xbox.com. I was tied to a dead email address for a few years till they opened up the accessibility.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • I've done that - it says the correct email address at the top right of the dash (the correct one has also been my account log in on their website for years).  For some reason whenever I have to speak to them on the phone the old one is always the first one they ask me about though.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!