Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I'm willing to contribute to a Get Our Tempy Educated fund.  Srsly.  Who will join with me?  I tried to make the acronym Gotye but couldn't think of a Y.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Tempy wrote:
    ---Unrelated--- After looking at the cost of the most expensive University on my Year Abroad list, using their guidelines for the most they expect to pay, I'm looking to make or save an extra £6k by August next year. I think I've worked out If I get this job, I can get £3k from that by then, and have a little left over to spend on new clothes and such. Guess the rest has to come from selling everything I own. ---Carry on---
    I still can't believe English students have to pay fee's, which are free to all other EU members. Fucking disgrace actually. Living here for a year beforehand would have qualified you to "free" education.

Yeah it is a bit mental. My own fault for not looking to heavily into it. You live and you learn, or at least you live.

Looking at years abroad in Yank/Cannuck land, as I might as well if i've get £7500 from the Government.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Tempy, will you contribute to the GOTE fund?
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • Nexx wrote:
    Halifax has a first time buyer mortgage that is fixed at 2.99% for 2 years.  Only requires a 10% deposit too.

I've just worked out a £10,000 loan (@3.8%) to reduce what's left on my mortgage equates to £80 less a month over 25 years.
  • Tempy wrote:
    My own fault for not looking to heavily into it. You live and you learn, or at least you live.
    I'm surprised nobody on here bothered to bloody mention it. I didn't even know you lived up here until about a month ago but would have screamed it from the rooftops based purely on experience (I moved here with a gf and went to uni here when we split up a year later).
  • Skerret wrote:
    I'm willing to contribute to a Get Our Tempy Educated fund.

If only he'd been educated in the free education in Scotland education. I propose punching him in the face.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I'll start a fund to make that happen.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!