PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Gimme it
  • Reg & Matty, got called into work early and basically fucked my plans to get to the post office before I started. Day off tomorrow so 100% both yer packages will be sent off then.

Rest of yous, final final call for my shiz. Big cex visit is tomorrow.
  • Anyone want a 3.60 Vita that's Henkaku'd up to the eyeballs?

128 gigs worth of Vita / PSP /PSOne / GB / GBA / NES / SNES / GG / MD / NG pocket / Lynx stuff.

£130. Ta

x

Ooh, that’s nice. If I didn’t already have a Vita I’d jump on that. For anyone who has yet to enjoy games such as Persona 4: Golden and Tearaway (in its original and superior form), I’d highly recommend this.

If this had all the MAME games on it I may have justified it
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    Anyone want a 3.60 Vita that's Henkaku'd up to the eyeballs?

128 gigs worth of Vita / PSP /PSOne / GB / GBA / NES / SNES / GG / MD / NG pocket / Lynx stuff.

£130. Ta

x

Ooh, that’s nice. If I didn’t already have a Vita I’d jump on that. For anyone who has yet to enjoy games such as Persona 4: Golden and Tearaway (in its original and superior form), I’d highly recommend this.

If this had all the MAME games on it I may have justified it

You can get MAME games running on Vita through Retroarch on Henkaku- but I’ve heard it can be a bit fiddly and they’re not all guaranteed to work. Still, the above is still a great deal.

Plus, you know, if you’ve never owned a Vita, the Vita is the best place to play Vita games!
  • Sorry all, the Vita is not for sale anymore after objections from the boy.

I should get around to trying to put Mame on it actually.
  • You know what - screw the kids. I can't afford not to sell this thing.

Apologies for messing around. It's still for sale, still £130. UK only, unless you want to pay extra for the postage.

I'll put together a video later showing what is currently on there.

Thanks.

x
  • Also. A 64GB iPhone SE in great condition - £90 if interested.

x
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I'd be interested in the 128gb card on its own if there was a price
  • It's a regular micro sd card in an adaptor Martin.
  • Erm...

Andy wrote:
    If it’s still available at the end of the month, I might bite.

• It's yours if you want mate. Send me a PM if you are biting :)
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    It's a regular micro sd card in an adaptor Martin.

Ah not then. Sorry.
  • Also. A 64GB iPhone SE in great condition - £90 if interested.

Interested! What colour? :)
  • So, now my Vita is gone, can anyone recommend a good bluetooth gaming controller for Android? I've had a Moga Pro for the last 5 years, but the left stick now runs away to the left and MOGA don't seem to exist anymore...

Cheers x
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    8 bit do have a lot of Bluetooth controllers, most of them based on existing controllers. I've seen phone clips for them as well on Amazon.

Think they are a bit more expensive than the moga was, and a lot of them are nes / snes designs, so don't have the grips for your hands. They have one with the grips but I don't know if that will fit in a phone clip.

They usually get good reviews, so might be worth a look.
  • I like the Steel Series Nimbus. I wasn’t sure if they were iOS only, but their website says Android too.
  • Got this listed on Rll too

Don't mind selling but would rather swap for other Blu Rays. Ideally in bulk.

A Prayer Before Dawn
    Overlord
    Julia's Eyes
    Point Blank Special Edition(lee Marvin)
    Mad Max (Tom Hardy)
    Mother
    equinox_code "I need girls cornered and on their own"
  • For those who don't frequent the Switch thread, I'm selling my brand new, mint condition Switch Lite in yellow.

It's a really bloody lovely thing - I actually prefer it to the Switch Phat. Unfortunately, Nintendo's policy on digital purchases across multiple consoles just doesn't work for me.

£175 delivered.

Ta

x
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    You mean you can't play Switch games you bought on a Lite?

Unbelievable.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • You absolutely can. But there's needless pain involved.

x
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    ah right. I know Ninty are money grabbing but that would be bad behaviour even for them.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Does anyone have a functioning android phone they want to sell?  I've tried to persevere with the Nokia 1 Plus I bought after going swimming with my Nokia 1 (which replaced a 10 year old phone I went swimming with), but it's genuinely not fit for purpose.  I'm not even allowed to moan about it at home any more as I've been forbidden from going on about it.  I should've sent it back tbh, there's no way it's fully functional as it is.  Could list my grievances but I'd risk being told to shut up.  Doesn't matter if it's oldish, all I want it for is to make or answer actual phonecalls (not always possible on the Nokia 1 Plus - sometimes it goes through to answerphone before it allows me to answer), open WhatsApp without waiting 50 seconds for it to stop hanging, browse the badger, watch a bit of Youtube now and then (usually clips opened via Whatsapp) and take occasional photographs that save more than 40% of the time.

£50ish ideally but could go higher for something worth more.  The Nokia 1 was miles better than the Plus, I quite liked it and it did all the stuff I needed it to.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    davyK wrote:
    ah right. I know Ninty are money grabbing but that would be bad behaviour even for them.

Can't play 1-2 switch or Mario party without extra cost tho.

Granted they aren't exactly the hottest bangers but still.
  • Arent there some Moons in Odyseey that require HD Rumble as well?
    Could be wrong. That game used it so well otherwise, the fizzy water was great.
  • Haven't watched it but presume it's explained here:

• Yeah. The screen shakes instead. A solution I guess but not nearly as fun.
  • I wonder if it's the touch screen bits holding back a Switch 3D World port.  Would love to play that in co-op.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!