Selling / Items wanted - The punting stuff and creating joy thread
  • Anyone want my near-perfect-condition B&W P5 Wireless headphones? 

No idea what they're worth; probs £50 or something.  They're awesome, so awesome I replaced them with the noise cancelling PX ones hence need to sell these ones so I can afford to eat and live.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Selling a couple of iPads if people want them as I’m upgrading.

iPad Pro 1st gen in silver with the following:

128gb memory
    12.9” screen (it’s similar a sheet of A4)
    Original charger and cable
    Apple Pencil
    Apple Keyboard Case
    And another Apple magnetic foldable case, it covers the screen and can act as a stand to watch films play games etc. Both cases are in grey.
    No marks or scratches on the screen. Few minor scratches on the back.
    I’ve just upgraded it to iOS 13.

I was thinking about £400 all in if any badgers are interested.

I’ve also got an iPad Air 2 WiFi and cellular in Space Grey with 16gb memory and a third party case. As it’s been in a case all it’s life there are hardly any marks on it. Also upgraded to iOS 13.

Selling for £100ish

I’ll have to calculate postage but guessing the insurance will mean it could be £20 for the pro and probably half that for the Air?

Oh and I have boxes for everything except the pro foldable case.

• How much does a data plan for the iPad Air skin one these days? I've been off Apple for a couple of years now so am out of the loop, but ever since my brother moved to China my dad has fallen into a bit of a depressive mode, and I've been looking to get him something affordable that he can use Whatsapp on so they can keep in touch without having to do it through me, and that might be perfect.

Edit: I've just realised that, of course, Whatsapp won't run on an iPad. Sigh. Disregard!
  • b0r1s wrote:
    Selling a couple of iPads if people want them as I’m upgrading. iPad Pro 1st gen in silver with the following: 128gb memory 12.9” screen (it’s similar a sheet of A4) Original charger and cable Apple Pencil Apple Keyboard Case And another Apple magnetic foldable case, it covers the screen and can act as a stand to watch films play games etc. Both cases are in grey. No marks or scratches on the screen. Few minor scratches on the back. I’ve just upgraded it to iOS 13. I was thinking about £400 all in if any badgers are interested. I’ve also got an iPad Air 2 WiFi and cellular in Space Grey with 16gb memory and a third party case. As it’s been in a case all it’s life there are hardly any marks on it. Also upgraded to iOS 13. Selling for £100ish I’ll have to calculate postage but guessing the insurance will mean it could be £20 for the pro and probably half that for the Air? Oh and I have boxes for everything except the pro foldable case.

HAHAHAHAH here's a Funny Story.  I was going up the stairs with the newest iPad pro, slipped a touch and put my hands out to balance.  As i did so my fingers flexed a little over the screen whilst my thumb pressed into the back and lo my gazzilion pound iPad had its screen turn into a thousand million pieces.  It was around 6 weeks old.  Nowhere does screen replacements on them btw.  Just warning.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I’m generally ok with my kit. Haven’t broken a phone or iPad yet. Touch wood.
  • b0r1s wrote:
    Selling a couple of iPads if people want them as I’m upgrading. iPad Pro 1st gen in silver with the following: 128gb memory 12.9” screen (it’s similar a sheet of A4) Original charger and cable Apple Pencil Apple Keyboard Case And another Apple magnetic foldable case, it covers the screen and can act as a stand to watch films play games etc. Both cases are in grey. No marks or scratches on the screen. Few minor scratches on the back. I’ve just upgraded it to iOS 13. I was thinking about £400 all in if any badgers are interested. I’ve also got an iPad Air 2 WiFi and cellular in Space Grey with 16gb memory and a third party case. As it’s been in a case all it’s life there are hardly any marks on it. Also upgraded to iOS 13. Selling for £100ish I’ll have to calculate postage but guessing the insurance will mean it could be £20 for the pro and probably half that for the Air? Oh and I have boxes for everything except the pro foldable case.

HAHAHAHAH here's a Funny Story.  I was going up the stairs with the newest iPad pro, slipped a touch and put my hands out to balance.  As i did so my fingers flexed a little over the screen whilst my thumb pressed into the back and lo my gazzilion pound iPad had its screen turn into a thousand million pieces.  It was around 6 weeks old.  Nowhere does screen replacements on them btw.  Just warning.

Apple will fix it for a King’s ransom
  • Went through the house insurance actually.  We'd never made a claim on it up until that point.  They charged £690 to 'change the screen' but told me it wasn't worth them changing the screen so i'd just get a new one?  Anyway, they flex is all i'm saying but the screen doesn't.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Does anyone have a functioning android phone they want to sell?  I've tried to persevere with the Nokia 1 Plus I bought after going swimming with my Nokia 1 (which replaced a 10 year old phone I went swimming with), but it's genuinely not fit for purpose.  I'm not even allowed to moan about it at home any more as I've been forbidden from going on about it.  I should've sent it back tbh, there's no way it's fully functional as it is.  Could list my grievances but I'd risk being told to shut up.  Doesn't matter if it's oldish, all I want it for is to make or answer actual phonecalls (not always possible on the Nokia 1 Plus - sometimes it goes through to answerphone before it allows me to answer), open WhatsApp without waiting 50 seconds for it to stop hanging, browse the badger, watch a bit of Youtube now and then (usually clips opened via Whatsapp) and take occasional photographs that save more than 40% of the time.

£50ish ideally but could go higher for something worth more.  The Nokia 1 was miles better than the Plus, I quite liked it and it did all the stuff I needed it to.

Moot, just seen this. I have a Note 4 in very good condition if your interested. I was gonna take it to cex to trade for vouchers. Let me know.
  • If it does the basics I'm definitely interested.  Will give you cash value for whatever they'd give you in vouchers if it works.  Don't care about scuffs etc.
  • lel 'phablet'.  Looks good to me.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    If it does the basics I'm definitely interested.  Will give you cash value for whatever they'd give you in vouchers if it works.  Don't care about scuffs etc.

Cool will pm you
  • b0r1s wrote:
    Selling a couple of iPads if people want them as I’m upgrading.

iPad Pro 1st gen in silver with the following:

128gb memory
    12.9” screen (it’s similar a sheet of A4)
    Original charger and cable
    Apple Pencil
    Apple Keyboard Case
    And another Apple magnetic foldable case, it covers the screen and can act as a stand to watch films play games etc. Both cases are in grey.
    No marks or scratches on the screen. Few minor scratches on the back.
    I’ve just upgraded it to iOS 13.

I was thinking about £400 all in if any badgers are interested.

I’ve also got an iPad Air 2 WiFi and cellular in Space Grey with 16gb memory and a third party case. As it’s been in a case all it’s life there are hardly any marks on it. Also upgraded to iOS 13.

Selling for £100ish

I’ll have to calculate postage but guessing the insurance will mean it could be £20 for the pro and probably half that for the Air?

Oh and I have boxes for everything except the pro foldable case.

Interested in the air 2 mate. PM me costs. Cheers

• 3DS XL in red, boxed with wall charger in like new condition. Shall throw in mario kart cartridge.

Say £60 delivered

Can send pics if anyone’s interested. Cheers.
  • Top bargain, such a great handheld.

@davyk
  • Is it original or New3DS?
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Second hand mate, not new
  • Brand New Second Hand?
  • No thanks, lead singer is a wrong'un apparently.
  • Roots Manuva is class. What’s he done?
  • Aha, I understand you capital letters now. Not him, someone from an old band.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Top bargain, such a great handheld. @davyk

tempting.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • I've managed to acquire an extra copy of Link's Awakening on Switch if anyone fancies it.  I hate using Ebay, so thought I'd check here first just in case anyone's poised to buy elsewhere.  £32 delivered.  Still sealed, hence the unimpressive discount.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    I've managed to acquire an extra copy of Link's Awakening on Switch if anyone fancies it.  I hate using Ebay, so thought I'd check here first just in case anyone's poised to buy elsewhere.  £32 delivered.  Still sealed, hence the unimpressive discount.

$1
  • Can you unseal it and sell it to me for less?
  • No, but you can borrow the one I've opened.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Bixby Snyder??

Yeh. You got the reference. Let me ask my sister if she wants the copy shes a zelda nut.
  • Deku nut, surely.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Oh well looks like i insulted her by suggesting she didnt buy a zelda game on day one of release. Of course she bought it on day one and the got the special edition just to emphasis how stupid my question was.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!