Selling / Items wanted - The punting stuff and creating joy thread
  • Good morning all,

I've upgraded my phone to a great big hulking TV screen of a thing.  This may be a mistake.

That said, I have a lovely shiny Samsung Galaxy S10E for sale - the Canary Yellow version.  In pretty much perfect condition, with the box and accessories.

Unlocked, Dual Sim, 128GB.

Also 3 cases - a lovely yellow silicone one, a clear gel one and a black flip case.

£250 if interested.  Thanks!

Going to bump this a couple of times hoping for a quick sale. Will put it on ebay / FB by the end of the week..

• Good morning all,

I've upgraded my phone to a great big hulking TV screen of a thing.  This may be a mistake.

That said, I have a lovely shiny Samsung Galaxy S10E for sale - the Canary Yellow version.  In pretty much perfect condition, with the box and accessories.

Unlocked, Dual Sim, 128GB.

Also 3 cases - a lovely yellow silicone one, a clear gel one and a black flip case.

£250 if interested.  Thanks!

Going to bump this a couple of times hoping for a quick sale. Will put it on ebay / FB by the end of the week..

Bump. Sorry.
  • I also still have my cracked Vita for sale, which was and continues to be an absolute bargain at £100.

x
  • Good morning all, I've upgraded my phone to a great big hulking TV screen of a thing.  This may be a mistake. That said, I have a lovely shiny Samsung Galaxy S10E for sale - the Canary Yellow version.  In pretty much perfect condition, with the box and accessories. £250 if interested.  Thanks!

Final bump I promise.  I'll be putting both this and the Vita on eBay this weekend if your (frankly silly and extremely misguided) silence continues.

Ta x
  • Hope you get a good price, Kris, it's just not for me :)
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Want sure where to put this, my mates eSports team are giving away/raffling some fightsticks
    https://gleam.io/tkbOx/furinarcade-fight-stick-giveaway
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • S10E now gone. Last push for the Vita:

Great condition, case, 200GB card loaded with hundreds and hundreds of Vita / PSP / PSOne / SNES / MD / GBA / NES games.

£100. I promise you'll hear no more about it.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    I'd bite your hand off if I didn't already have one. Total bargain.
  • I'd like some like a Vita with the entire MAME back catalogue of arcade games (within reason). One day when I have time and money to sort something like that out.
  • MAME is the one thing I didn't bother putting on.  Many Arcade games are best with the screen rotated 90 degree's, so I prefer to have that on an Android Tablet or a Laptop.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    MAME supports screen rotation...would imagine a Vita would be good for that - assuming the controls are workable in that configuration.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • It does, but it's a 5.5" screen.  Even rotated, games like Phoenix are pretty unplayable, especially with the fixed controls.
  • New Xbox Series X/S/One Control Pad, also up on eBay. £45 inc p&p? That reasonable?
    Artist also known as Verecocha...
  • Officer_V wrote:
    New Xbox Series X/S/One Control Pad, also up on eBay. £45 inc p&p? That reasonable?

Sold.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Anyone interested in a Switch Lite in Grey? Brand new, I've just fired it up to make sure it works. I got it through work but we already have a Switch so it can go towards a PS5.

Badger rate of £150.

visjWhz.jpg
  • Ooooh I love my Lite and that’s a good price too ahead of Xmas. Where I can I work where I get tech like this as a perk?
  • Man, if Nintendo could sort their shit out so you could move back and forth between consoles easily I'd get that for my son.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • MattyJ wrote:
    Man, if Nintendo could sort their shit out so you could move back and forth between consoles easily I'd get that for my son.

It’s really not that complex. You can register another console, but the second has to be checked online for all digital purchases. Cloud saves work as expected, but not all games support cloud saves. Works fine for me.
  • It's not as simple for me, unless I did somehing wrong during the setup process. If the main console is playing anything digital then the Lite can't access anything digital concurrently (this seems to include carts with digital expansions).
  • I found a simple solution. Stick to one console! Working well for me so far.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Syph79 wrote:
    Ooooh I love my Lite and that’s a good price too ahead of Xmas. Where I can I work where I get tech like this as a perk?

Lol, will probably end up being this years Christmas bonus. I'd actually like to keep it but Mrs Pea did 'the eyeroll' so it can go towards a PS5 hopefully.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    It's not as simple for me, unless I did somehing wrong during the setup process. If the main console is playing anything digital then the Lite can't access anything digital concurrently (this seems to include carts with digital expansions).

I only use one device at any one time, which is normally the switch Switch at home and the Lite on the move.

It’s a different debate, but I’m not in the camp that thinks you should expect that you can share software across multiple devices at the same time. You can’t with carts, so it’s not a surprise that you can’t with digital. It’s always confused me that Sony allow it, albeit via a back door licensing issue.
  • FranticPea wrote:
    Syph79 wrote:
    Ooooh I love my Lite and that’s a good price too ahead of Xmas. Where I can I work where I get tech like this as a perk?

Lol, will probably end up being this years Christmas bonus. I'd actually like to keep it but Mrs Pea did 'the eyeroll' so it can go towards a PS5 hopefully.

Buy Animal Crossing and gift it to her. You’ll keep it in the house then.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Ahaha, not a chance. She witnessed my decent in Animal Crossing madness when I was literally playing it non stop for the first month of lockdown when work was virtually non existent.

She likes NES Mario and Tetris, that's it.
  • A Nintendo online sub then!
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    You didn't see 'the eyeroll'. Sent shivers down my spine.
  • Tempted by that but I’ll pass I think. Kids always fighting when to play Switch. Luckily TheBoy is happy to take mine and play on that when his sister has their shared one.

You getting a PS5 then? Not a SeX?
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Got a SeX, I'm just greedy/stupid/fomo.

Guess I'm going to have to ebay (shudder) then, unless someone wants to make me an offer.

• 99p.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!