Selling / Items wanted - The punting stuff and creating joy thread
  • Hello all, for sale:

Original iPhone SE. 32GB, Space Grey. Very good condition. Screen mark free (has protector). £65.

Hacked PS Vita. OLED version. 200GB card. Fully stocked with the usual. £100.

Ta.

x
  • Bump.  £65 is a good price for the phone.  £100 is a F**KING BARGAIN for the Vita.

x
  • Syph79 wrote:
    Syph79 wrote:
    I’m about ready to sell my PS4 Pro 1tb console ahead of the PS5 launch. Thought I’d mention it here before it goes on EBay. Lower-end of the going rate seems to be around £200 plus postage. I can match that for a Badger, cover postage, and throw in one game from a reasonable selection - Spider-Man, God of War, Horizon, etc. to get you started. Let me know if you’re interested. If it’s a bit too rich, then I’m sure I can sort something out.
    Bumping this one more time before the console goes online.

I have the same deal going but i'll sell for £199.00.
  • Syph79 wrote:
    Syph79 wrote:
    I’m about ready to sell my PS4 Pro 1tb console ahead of the PS5 launch. Thought I’d mention it here before it goes on EBay. Lower-end of the going rate seems to be around £200 plus postage. I can match that for a Badger, cover postage, and throw in one game from a reasonable selection - Spider-Man, God of War, Horizon, etc. to get you started. Let me know if you’re interested. If it’s a bit too rich, then I’m sure I can sort something out.

I'll swap you for an iPhone SE and a PS Vita.

x
  • Syph79 wrote:
    Syph79 wrote:

Ha. I’m holding on to mine a little longer, so you’ve got a clear run - albeit I’m not sure there’s much interest on here!
  • Crazy good price for the Vita but I already have too much to play. Cheers anyway mate.
  • Crazy good price for the Vita

Thanks - Badger price only.  I'll be putting it on eBay for £150 tonight if nobody claims it.

x
  • Hello all, for sale: Original iPhone SE. 32GB, Space Grey. Very good condition. Screen mark free (has protector). £65. Hacked PS Vita. OLED version. 200GB card. Fully stocked with the usual. £100. Ta. x

One last bump then I'll stop bothering you all.  That Vita really is a bargain though - some shops sell just the 200gb card for over £30!

The iPhone will also be receiving iOS 14 shortly with widgets and all.  Surely worth the price just to see iOS make that one step closer to being Android?

x
  • Hey, never owned a Vita, no idea what games it has.

Fully stocked with the usual - what does this mean?

200GB card.. is it like a special type of card?
  • Djornson wrote:
    Hey, never owned a Vita, no idea what games it has. Fully stocked with the usual - what does this mean? 200GB card.. is it like a special type of card?

So it's a micro sd card in an adaptor which makes the Vita believe it's the special M2 card that Vita's accept.  It's also got a 4GB M2 card in there for good measure.

Fully stocked means, it has about 50 Vita games, 50 PSP games, some PSOne games and then has emulators for C64 GBA Megadrive & SNES.

It also has an app that allows you to download pretty much any Vita / PSP / PSOne game of your choosing.

Like I say.  BARGAIN.

x
  • How much would you charge to work such magic on my Vita?
  • For you I'd do it for free my friend.  

What version are you on and do you mind losing your saved games?

x
  • I can check, probably not up to date. Not bothered about losing anything, one of my favourite consoles ever but I've retired it as it stands. Would 100% pay you for your time, I'm crap at hobbyist stuff like that. Charge me for whatever bits you need and I'll give you £25 on top.
  • Mate you gave me the JXD.  I'm not acceptin' nuffink.

I was going to ask you to buy the stuff you need and send it with the Vita.

- Vita2SD card (loads available on eBay)
     - 4gb M2 Card - sure you already have one, but you may wish to keep it if it's sizable and has stuff on there.
     - MicroSD card of a size of your choice.

If I brick it I'll sell you mine for £25 :D

x
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Selling my Sonos Play Bar with:

Optical cable x 3

A powered optical splitter that will split a 4K/60 HDMI input to pass through the image and output the audio as DD5.1

A powered optical optical switch with 4 inputs and a remote (play bar has only one input and most tvs don’t pass through Dolby Digital)

Still got the box for play bar 

Cables and adaptors cost about £70 as I tried loads before I got the right quality. 

Gonna sell on Schpock for £350 or £300 if a badger is interested.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    I don't even know what your selling is or does.  :)
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Soundbar with Dolby Digital. Works great And will link up to other Sonos speakers, e.g. play one speakers can be used as surrounds.
  • Bump.  £65 is a good price for the phone.  £100 is a F**KING BARGAIN for the Vita. x

Hi dude. Is the iPhone still available?

Excuse my iPhone ignorance, I’m still on iPhone 8, but how old is the phone? As in, in which year was it ‘released’?

Thanks.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Hello. It's still available. 2016 - one year older than your iPhone 8. It's the "classic" smaller model that nobody will ever see again, more's the pity.

x
  • Cheers. Will let you know tomorrow/later today (Wednesday).
  • Mate you gave me the JXD.  I'm not acceptin' nuffink.

I was going to ask you to buy the stuff you need and send it with the Vita.

- Vita2SD card (loads available on eBay)
     - 4gb M2 Card - sure you already have one, but you may wish to keep it if it's sizable and has stuff on there.
     - MicroSD card of a size of your choice.

x

I'll drop you a pm shortly, lovely stuff.
  • I took a punt and put up my Dishonored Dunwall Archives book on eBay for £200 cos some people on Amazon marketplace have done so too. 

Only got one offer of £130 recently from someone with very low feedback. Thought he was joking or something. 

Just sold it for £150 to someone who seemed willing to negotiate further! Maybe I should’ve tried to get more for it!
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    b0r1s wrote:
    Selling my Sonos Play Bar with:

Optical cable x 3

A powered optical splitter that will split a 4K/60 HDMI input to pass through the image and output the audio as DD5.1

A powered optical optical switch with 4 inputs and a remote (play bar has only one input and most tvs don’t pass through Dolby Digital)

Still got the box for play bar 

Cables and adaptors cost about £70 as I tried loads before I got the right quality. 

Gonna sell on Schpock for £350 or £300 if a badger is interested.

I would bite your arm off for that had not I a little lad. That's a proper bargain.
  • b0r1s wrote:
    Soundbar with Dolby Digital. Works great And will link up to other Sonos speakers, e.g. play one speakers can be used as surrounds.

Gnnn, quite tempted by this. Wanted to grab a Sonos for a while, and could do with a soundbar. Need to check with my other half though.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Sorry missed this Kaz. Have just sent you a PM.
  • Cross posted from Next Next Gen thread:

Is anyone here not considering going next gen and interested in an OG One or a One X?  I'm sold on the Series X one way or another and will need to get rid of the two Bones I've got somehow.

If so I'll do a bit of research about how much they're going for then knock a further chunk off those prices.
  • Hello. It's still available. 2016 - one year older than your iPhone 8. It's the "classic" smaller model that nobody will ever see again, more's the pity. x

Hi mate. Think I’ll have to pass. Wife is after a new handset but I think this is a tad too old for her. Thanks.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    OK, anyone want my PS4 Pro? Wasn't gonna sell it, but the PS Plus thing for PS5 just made realise I can get rid.

Still got the box (controller obvs) and 5 games on disc.

Spider-Man
    God of War
    Shadow of The Colossus
    Dishonoured 2 (gonna assume it works, still in shrink wrap)

Anyone interested before I Shpock it?
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Oh and I've found TLoU II too :-)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!