Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Djornson wrote:
    I might be! But i wouldnt need the games or films. You can send them to CEX really easily and probably get more money that way rather than bundling them in.

Sorry Djornson I’d put it on before your post and got my sale price straight away so it’s gone :-(

I just wanted to sell in one go as I can’t be arsed breaking stuff down.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Elmlea wrote:
    I've never found a decent UK drone forum.  Might go have a browse...

The Gatwick airport Next Door community might be interested....
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • So I was feeling slightly down today cos after all that eBaying, I had to fix the car for £768 and I gave £500 to my struggling brother. I was hoping to treat myself. Never mind. 

But another eBay fee offer came through. So into the loft I go, Muzzy has missed his chance to raid. 

Fuck me. I still have lots of PS1, PS2 and GameCube games. Including Persona 3 which I thought I had sold!
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Look I need to get rid of this CRT. It's free, and 32 Inches, just help me take it downstairs and it's yours. Perfect for retro heads. Otherwise it's going in the trash and that's a nightmare.

Also with it is a 36 inch HDTV.

If anyone wanted to give me 14" CRT or HDTV I'd love it but eitherwise they have to go.
  • My neighbour is after a TV reg, she's rattled one of the speakers on the one I gave her (previously kazou's) as she has it on volume 100. She's been talking about buying a new one, which is crazy talk as she pretty much only watches BBC1 so she'd just be getting ripped off with anything other than the basics. Is there any way you could post it? Would cover postage plus she'd insist on extra as you'd literally be saving her money on an unnecessary new TV she's intent on buying. No worries if not as I don't suppose a second hand TV would be hard to find locally, just a thought.

Edit: The flatscreen one I mean, not the big boy.
  • Also, she has a small TV in a cupboard that wasn't loud enough. It's flatscreen, I assume it's HD but would have to check. She'd be happy to get rid of that if you wanted to downsize.

Edit: She's got a small CRT VCR combo gathering dust too iirc.
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Look I need to get rid of this CRT. It's free, and 32 Inches, just help me take it downstairs and it's yours. Perfect for retro heads. Otherwise it's going in the trash and that's a nightmare. Also with it is a 36 inch HDTV. If anyone wanted to give me 14" CRT or HDTV I'd love it but eitherwise they have to go.

Reg, my parents have a 16" 720p HDTV in a spare room they don't really use.  Dad was talking about getting something a little bigger to mount to the wall; we could probably work out a swap or swap + cash, your 36" HDTV for their 15" one?

I think it's 16" anyway, maybe a bit bigger than that.
  • Welp sorry Moot, here I am barging in
  • All good, local trading makes more sense.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Happy to do that but I also need to get rid of this CRT
  • Throw it out the window.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    Throw it out the window.

... but not when I'm there with the little HDTV
  • @regmcfly if you want, if I manage to do a telly swap with you, I'll take the CRT to the dump for you.  It'd be a real shame for it to go there but at least it's one less thing for you to worry about.  Or I can stick it in storage somewhere while you try and find a home?
  • Stick it on a freebie if you collect site, be gone tomorrow.
  • Holy fuck one of my PS1 games is a sealed copy of Xenogears! That should fetch at least £200 I reckon.

And I have another 20 or so game guides / books to get rid of. 

I am/was the worst hoarder.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Moot - I'll probably go with elm if that's okay as just the facilitating packing a TV of this size is something I don't want to think about at present.

I would love the crt / video thingie if it works.

• No probs at all. Just realised a cheap soundbar would solve the problem anyway.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    Holy fuck one of my PS1 games is a sealed copy of Xenogears! That should fetch at least £200 I reckon.

And I have another 20 or so game guides / books to get rid of. 

I am/was the worst hoarder.

I would watch if there was a gamimg equivalent of antiques roadshow and hylian took all his stuff to one.
  • I'd watch it if they valued Xenogears at £16 and he pretended to be fine with it.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    I'd watch it if they valued Xenogears at £16 and he pretended to be fine with it.

"But of course it's the sentimental value that matters"
    *elf looks down at videogame he couldn't even be arsed to open*
  • Ha would justify the license fee.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    I have these CIB PAL N64 games. I can't really let then go too cheaply though. Have pictures and prices (based on average ebay sold listing - but may apply a small discount here) if anyone is interested. I want to give peeps here a chance before I go elsewhere. The value of these things is climbing. Basically I'm looking just to fund JP N64 purchases.

F-Zero X
    Yoshi's Story
    Robotron 64
    Mario Tennis
    Wetrix

All in good-to-very-good condition apart from Robotron which has sticker damage on the front corner of the box :(
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • If only I was still a collector/hoarder. 

Good job I didn’t just give all my guide books away like an idiot. Bayonetta guide. Bought for £15-20. Sells in excess of £80. Good times.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    davyK wrote:
    I have these CIB PAL N64 games. I can't really let then go too cheaply though. Have pictures and prices (based on average ebay sold listing - but may apply a small discount here) if anyone is interested. I want to give peeps here a chance before I go elsewhere. The value of these things is climbing. Basically I'm looking just to fund JP N64 purchases.

F-Zero X
    Yoshi's Story
    Robotron 64
    Mario Tennis
    Wetrix

All in good-to-very-good condition apart from Robotron which has sticker damage on the front corner of the box :(

I own them all sadly otherwise I'd be all over it.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    If only I was still a collector/hoarder. 

Good job I didn’t just give all my guide books away like an idiot. Bayonetta guide. Bought for £15-20. Sells in excess of £80. Good times.

Elf you can have your zelda guides back if you want.
  • No don’t be silly. That’s not what I was saying. I was even gonna bin them at one point. Glad I didn’t. 

Only one is going in the bin. FFXII paperback guide is worthless.
  • Kinda reluctant to sell Gregory Horror Show on eBay as I’d like to play it again one day. But it looks like it’ll fetch me £40-50. 

(Been to the loft again. PS2 and DC games being sold. Also found a fuckton of Edge mags which I thought I had dumped.)
  • Let me know what DC games you've got Elf I'm buying up the shit ones too now.
    Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey
  • Third Strike
    MvC
    Shenmue
    Shenmue 2
    SoulCalibur
  • Erm... I just checked what 3rd Strike goes for on eBay. Holy fuck. 

Seriously. Maybe I am selling / have sold my games too early.

I got around £200 for SotN a few years ago. It now fetches over £300. WTF. Prices just go up and up.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!